[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this make you feel, /r9k/? It makes me feel... hopeful.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

File: 1488336977779.png (242KB, 859x547px) Image search: [Google]
1488336977779.png
242KB, 859x547px
How does this make you feel, /r9k/?

It makes me feel... hopeful.
>>
>>38450224
>If you're not getting laid, you are a bilogical failure
Great, that's out of the way. Could care less.
Why should anyone here care? You can be perfectly happy without a SO. It has been proven time and time again, based on my reading of this board for ages now. Where those people lying? It's possible, but at least one of them had to be genuine.
>>
this is the most stale argument iv ever heard.

biology can't re-define itself. or define itself in general.
your body is producing testosterone and it directly affects your desire to procreate and have children. that desire is 10 times stronger than female desire to procreate just to keep reproduction a fair game.
wanting to have sex and find love is a strong evolutionary function. much like breathing
>>
>>38450263
>You can be perfectly happy without a SO. It has been proven time and time again, based on my reading of this board for ages now

Ha ha keep being in denial kiddo

Loneliness shortens your lifespan and is key in dying early and unhappy
>>
File: 1482286495085.jpg (12KB, 285x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482286495085.jpg
12KB, 285x300px
>im getting laid and basically your'e a bunch of losers.

says the guy who browse incel content
>>
File: power punch.jpg (62KB, 840x544px) Image search: [Google]
power punch.jpg
62KB, 840x544px
>>38450224
>fuck you losers, ROOOOOOOOO

looks like chad could use some humility himself
>>
A real ubermensch doesn't give a shit about extraneous relationships or the standards of society. That is slave morality.
>>
>>38450263
I'm as progressive as the next guy but don't delude yourself. Having sex - not a SO, just sex - is a core part of being a normal man.
If you're legitimately happy with being unhealthy, whatever, have fun. But even on this board, I think most of us would prefer to not be lonely virgins.
>>
>>38450302
>confusing /r/theredpill with /r/incels
This is like thinking /a/ and /b/ are the same thing.
>>
>Muh biology

why do normies think I should give a shit about propagating DNA? This strand of DNA will be unimportant and forgotten in only a few generations. Any part of you will be gone. And it only takes one car accident or an explosion at Thanksgiving dinner to wipe it away.

You know in many cultures of the past, women had no choice. They had to fuck their betrothed husbands and have their babies. They had no rights. They couldn't divorce and men had the right to rape them if they wanted to. Being able to woo women doesn't mean shit to evolution. All it cares about is reproduction whether it comes from regular fucking, a sperm donor, rape, or artificial insemination. This author is trying to make an argument that doesn't have any weight.
>>
>>38450393
Going against the grain of mindless propagation is extremely alpha.
>>
>>38450295
Divorce/break-ups cut men's lifespan and make them more depressed more than remaining single. It's a double-edge sword you're playing with when it comes to romance.
>>
>>38450393
it's not about dna my dude, it's about psychology
>>
>>38450408
You do realise TRP advocates against marriage and for having multiple girlfriends at once, right? Breaking up doesn't hurt nearly as much when you have other girls as backup.
>>
File: Robotbeingbotheredbynormies.jpg (232KB, 834x1285px) Image search: [Google]
Robotbeingbotheredbynormies.jpg
232KB, 834x1285px
>>38450295
>denial XD
>all you want is sex bro, just get laid, man

you think i care about sex? i can just beat my dick and i'm happy with it. i'm upset at the systematic abuse i've received by my peers who act a lot like you because i'm not a dumb fucking ape which makes me a "loser". I want release from my suffering, i want justice on you normies. if you want to act like animals then you can die like animals and not men.
>>
>>38450224
Being human means to excerise control over your biological urges, this guy is no better than a monkey.
>>
File: 1482911311800.png (681KB, 935x697px) Image search: [Google]
1482911311800.png
681KB, 935x697px
Remember to ignore normies and embrace MGTOW.
>>
>>38450482
>t. truly euphoric intellectual
>>
>>38450224
He's just arrogant from his own success. Tinder exists. You can get laid today just by being attractive, you don't need any redeeming qualities. Nothing he does is impressive, and the idea that he would confidently assert it as such is sickening.

Nor does that kind of life provide fulfillment. Positing it as such, and then degrading those who do not agree is pathetic. It honestly reads like the person who wrote this is projecting their disgust with their past self.

I should know, I've had sex with plenty of stupid bitches. I ended up feeling empty.
>>
>>38450536
he's right you know. Wrath, lust, pride and greed are the causes of most life problems
>>
But the purpose isn't actually the act of sex itself. It's procreation, the guy in OP's pic is a biological failure as well by that standard.
>>
>>38450263
well sarah can you REALLY describe "tfw no gf". And don't use words like "lonely" or "depressing"
>>
He's proving his own point by saying all that shit so it sticks, I'm all for robots getting out and actually doing something to get laid or at the very least stop thinking the world owes them something and being spoiled brat.

>I learned how to get laid by learning sexual strategy and female nature.

Yeah lmao totally, where can I buy your book bro? Does it teach me how to download the fotm dating app and being attractive?
>>
>>38450596
Being attractive is in itself a redeeming quality, anon. To people like me, being able to log onto Tinder and line up a round of netflix and chill is practically a superhuman ability. You should be proud of it, not disgusted.
>>
File: 1474889508070.png (13KB, 295x88px) Image search: [Google]
1474889508070.png
13KB, 295x88px
>>38450696
Are you, um... retarded? Do you not even know what you're replying to?
>>
>get laid
>ooga booga muh dick

I want to find a woman to marry,
>>
>>38450736

Replying to a bunch of LARP'ing betas I suppose.
>>
>>38450360
>I'm as progressive as the next guy

Stupid fucking faggot
>>
I'd trade any chance of getting laid for a million dollars and give half to my mom. Fuck biology.
>>
File: 1486496185823.png (3KB, 133x26px) Image search: [Google]
1486496185823.png
3KB, 133x26px
>>38450799
Simply impressive how many LARPing betas are out there.
>>
>>38450263
>i am a biological failure so fuck having sex who cares
>NO DUDE YOU ARE A BIOLOGICAL FAILURE CARE ABOUT IT
>>
>>38450830

This entire imageboard is LARPing betas.
>>
File: 1496774408895.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
1496774408895.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>38450807
Nice response there fagtron, you sure convinced me with those hot opinions.
>>
File: 1472780761630.jpg (40KB, 773x529px) Image search: [Google]
1472780761630.jpg
40KB, 773x529px
>>38450813
>tfw nobody will give you a million dollars to not get laid
fuck this gay earth
>>
>>38450907
>>38450907

My friend actually bet me 500$ when were 17 that I couldn't remain a virgin until I was 25. Just turned 25 last month and hes actually paying up. Even at 17 I didn't give a fuck and I still don't.

Sex is a lame ass goal to have, escaping wage slavery is the true challenge.
>>
File: thatspaceingfeel.jpg (11KB, 258x90px) Image search: [Google]
thatspaceingfeel.jpg
11KB, 258x90px
>>38450853
i would normally disagree but the amount of normism is so damn high you'd almost be right. But not when it comes to me at lease. the spaghetti, the spergs the edgyness i've experienced it all i am a walking monument of all that

it's such a spacing feel to see someone who can't even believe in such a life
>>
>>38450641
I don't know how you want to explain a shitpost. Elaborate on what that means, exactly.

>>38450845
Pretty much what the redditor is trying to say. I don't expect much from them. This particular redditor seems to be a roleplaying "chad"
>>
>>38451090
>encounters differing viewpoint
>must be roleplaying lol
Every single time. This board is pure undiluted cancer.
>>
>>38451090
you can't explain feelings and emotions?
>>
>>38450224
>"I learned how to get laid"

And there is it. Some good looking normie got a slight confidence boost and got laid.

If you're not physically attractive to women, then confidence is of little value. They don't want to fuck a man they find physically repulsive.

Never listen to normie advice, it's complete garbage.
>>
>>38450328
This.
Of course, if you want to avoid slave morality then you should also reject master morality according to Nietzsche. Conditioning and improvement of the self superecedes both pleasure and the "virtue" of the sick and dying.
>>
>>38450224
it doesn't make me feel anything.
i don't care for companionship.
incels and redpillers are free to act like animals with their "muh biology" talk though.
>>
>>38450224

I can see where he's coming from, but in this day and age it seems like a rather obsolete mode of thinking.

He stresses the biological importance of having sex and equates that as the highest measure of success. He says he can't be friends with someone that can't execute their biological purpose. However, the biological purpose of sex is definitively for procreation. Yet, if you have the resources, you can simply hire a surrogate to carry your child and raise it yourself without ever having sex or a relationship with a woman.

The only true biological failure is death, and we all succumb to it at some point.
>>
>>38450853
>>38450830
>>38450799
>capitalizing larp
>>
>>38450224
>if you're not getting laid you're not a good friend
That simple line should tell you that he's full of shot and as vapid and basic as the stacies he supposedly fucks on demand. Even sexhaving normies don't care that much that you're not getting laid, all of my friends are normies and they like me precisely because I'm a good friend. I'm short, ugly and broke but my company is enjoyable. Getting laid is a lot more tricky than getting friends, and that guy never actually learned shit, he's just moderately attractive and started asking girls out. Now he's trying to spin it like he's a fucking hero who accomplished something.

I think that dude is either overcompensating, possibly a self hating former incel desperately trying to repeat to himself that he's a turbochad and hating on his peers to further disassociate himself from them, or the cult he was part of was a sex cult (like all cults, really ) he got fucked in the ass so much it turned him into a sex addict maniac.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.