[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you grew up rich, and say you lived with your family and lived

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0992.jpg (83KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0992.jpg
83KB, 640x426px
If you grew up rich, and say you lived with your family and lived in a house like pic related, and drove a nice car like a Mercedes Benz, would you care less about how people viewed you? Your family has money and you're well off on inheritance, I mean would you really NEED friends who "Cared" about you? Or would you just stay lowkey and not give a fuck about how people felt about you since you're better off than most people?
>>
So you would have achieved nothing and have no friends? Seems like your only hope of any happiness would be caring about what people though of the nice car that your parents bought you.
>>
File: 1478313017711.jpg (85KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1478313017711.jpg
85KB, 1280x738px
>>38448374
If I grew up rich nobody would be viewing me at all, because I would have long since built a compound in the woods within a nature preserve that all humans attempting to enter would be killed.
>>
>>38448374
Op that house and car and what you described sounds more like middle class.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.