[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

opinion on cyber goth girls? would you date one?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Cybergoths.jpg (57KB, 350x291px) Image search: [Google]
Cybergoths.jpg
57KB, 350x291px
opinion on cyber goth girls?

would you date one?
>>
>>38448256
Wtf is this shit? No, I wouldn't date whatever is in that picture.
>>
>>38448256
No, they're idolaters. Meaning they are delusional, childish and imaginative which stems from their simpleness and foolishness.

I guarantee any person who is a goth is a very simple and delusional person.
>>
>tfw no cybergoth gf to dance under bridges with
>>
>>38448256
Wow Mortal Kombat sure has changed.
>>
>tfw no cybergoth gf to survive gas leaks with
>>
>>38448319
lmao was that true
>>
Gross no. How desperate do you have to be to fuck one of those things
>>
File: goth lady.jpg (60KB, 404x604px) Image search: [Google]
goth lady.jpg
60KB, 404x604px
I like the classic style better.
>>
One of those is a man. There actually might be two men in that picture. Only the one in the center is absolutely female. The one on the the left is male. The one on the right may or may not be male. Tread carefully, as the males and females look the same in regards to that fashion.
>>
probably yeah although i like normie girls and not freak shows but if her pussy game is good i guess im probably pathetic enough to settle for one lately
>>
Def wouldn't date one but might consider fucking one if they were attractive.
>>
>>38448596
This guy knows. Traditional goth > cyber/mall/other offshoot goths.
>>
>liking alternative girls at all

You know most of them are white, right? That's disgusting. Better get you a nice black girl instead.
>>
>>38448596
nothing beats the 80s my man
>>
>>38448256
While I do occasionally listen to dark electro and am a cyberpunk fag I don't really want to get involved with those freaks
>>
Even if I were interested in people, I wouldn't be interested in people these trashy. No.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.