[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how have you been fired?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1498565517098.jpg (68KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1498565517098.jpg
68KB, 900x675px
how have you been fired?
>>
>keep thinking I'm going to get fired due to poor performance
>keep getting more hours
>>
File: 1498563161475.gif (1MB, 238x190px) Image search: [Google]
1498563161475.gif
1MB, 238x190px
>dumb manager calls me into office
>says they're letting me go
>kinda shocked, but I was planning on quitting in a week or two anyway once I heard back about a different job
>Don't change my face, just start closing all the windows on my laptop and say "okay" while he keeps talking
>he says I can stay for another two weeks if I want, for financial stability
>refuse, say I'm leaving today
>Take 30 minutes to get all my shit together
>Go back to his office, give him all my stuff, say like 3 words and walk out
>Didn't say goodbye to anyone because they were all morons
>Enjoyed being a NEET for about a month before I got my next job

Zero fucks, seriously.
>>
>>38447997
no, but once I told my boss that this job is not for me and I quit
tbhfamalam job was not for me and boss said it was good to be sincere
>>
File: 1499613844488.png (1MB, 1082x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1499613844488.png
1MB, 1082x1268px
Nope. I've had over a dozen jobs, quit every one of them. Sometimes I felt ran off but it was probably my schizophrenia. That's why I can't keep a job. Either people are really fucked (i.e. would rather fuck with me until I leave rather than just end my contract/ fire me) or I'm a paranoid schizophrenic.
>>
>>38447997
nope I stopped showing up to every job I've had
>>
>>38447997
>working the comfiest job I've ever worked
>get along with the employees
>trying to improve
>manager straight up told me that he doesn't think it's the job for me because I space out (not fired tho)

This is my 6th job.
>>
>>38448321
Most jobs will fuck with you and make you quit because
- Quitting is less paper work for them
- They don't have to pay unemployment insurance for you
- Nobody really likes firing someone unless they're a giant, colossal fuck up
>>
I got fired for the first time earlier this year. It wasn't really my fault but through a shitty sequence of events, I ended up doing something that cost the new owner of the store I worked at a couple of grand. I felt pretty shitty because it had never happened before and I really needed the job. I'd been there for about 4 years and was the most senior employee so they counted on me to not make mistakes. I wanted to cry on the inside but on the outside I just said I understood and felt bad I cost him that much money. Afterwards I was hugely relieved that I didn't have to go there everyday anymore and my anxiety cleared up a little.

Of course now I'm still broke and haven't been able to get a decent enough job. Rip.
>>
First job as dishwasher when I was 18, the Chinese boss gave me a warning to stop coming late, came late, got fired.
>>
File: 1474144876705.jpg (44KB, 960x956px) Image search: [Google]
1474144876705.jpg
44KB, 960x956px
>Every time I work I go into this trance like state
>Work really fast
>Time flies too
>Some fucking normie coworker tries talking to me because hurp durp urf hes not saying anything I should make his day better by talking to him
>Taken out of the zone
>Day proceeds to drag

I fucking hate normies
>>
>had been up to that point told when to arrive/when I worked by some guy (manager?)
>he's not there one day
>ask other person
>says they checked schedule and I don't have any days I need to come in
>says they'll call me
>don't show up
>get called 4 days later
>come in
>fired for not showing up
>tell them about guy, they call me a liar because I can't remember exactly his name face and job

Was 18, only job I've ever had to this day.

Went in the bathroom and cried afterwards and now I'm scared of fucking up if I get another job
>>
File: 1432168790447.gif (2MB, 300x193px) Image search: [Google]
1432168790447.gif
2MB, 300x193px
>>38447997
>bought gun
>had to wait 3 days cuz of secret clearance causing background check issues
>pick it up on the way to work
>show it to co-worker
>he snitches on me
>fired for bringing gun to work
>>
>ask for more hours since i was working 90 minute shifts
>get canned response
>show up next day
>get fired for no reason
>>
File: Pissed off puchi.gif (189KB, 300x296px) Image search: [Google]
Pissed off puchi.gif
189KB, 300x296px
>>38447997
>years ago
>fresh out of high school
>work at some large store in mall
>early morning like 5am
>worked 4 hours everyday restocking products
>store opened at 9
>worked skeleton crew
>job that used to have 7 people was downsized to 3
>management decided that I wasn't working fast enough
>after 2 months of waking up earlier everyday
>management calls me to office
>says thanks but they found someone to replace me
>handed me an envelop with what I made that week
>ex-coworkers laughed at me as I was let go
>got a job at the mall bakery chain a few weeks after
WORST
JOB
EVER
Why the fuck would you expect me to do 2.33 times the work for minimum wage and expect your employees to work at the same pace as 7 people?
Do you know why shit got down it's because there were 7 people doing their job on the floor but when you downsize to cut corners don't expect half the people to do the same quality work
Later on the store closed and a Macy's or some name brand shit moved in there, I don't remember it was years ago
>>
>get called in by boss
>anon we're downsizing so i'm gonna hae to cut you lose
>fucking hate it here "okay."
>a-are you sure?
> yup
>i mean you can stay on for reduced hours or something or reduced pay
>no thanks i'm gonna go pack my stuff now
>halfway out his door he calls me back
>says i can stay don't worry about it
>fires only person i didn't hate talking with in the entire office
>realize he was trying to downsize by not firing me but getting me to agree to reduced hours AND pay under duress
>walk in early the next day and grab my shit
>tell him i'm quitting as i pass him in the entryway out
closest i've ever been.
>>
>>38450131
because meritocracy in those types of workplaces doesn't exist. you do 3x times the work of others for 3x less equivalent pay and they don't go "that hard worker deserves a raise." they go "damn we really got our bang for our buck with this one!" same for shitheads giving you one less hour than full-time so you won't get bennies.
>>
>>38447997
I got fired twice working as a busser at a restaurant. Both times I literally was just to lazy to come to work one day. I'd rather kill myself than work at a restaurant
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.