[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of cums does /r9k/ make? Big cums? Little cums? Long

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6827.jpg (938KB, 2435x2816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6827.jpg
938KB, 2435x2816px
What kind of cums does /r9k/ make? Big cums? Little cums? Long cums? Short cums? Far cums? Near cums? Sticky cums? Slimy cums? Chunky cums? Runny cums? Tasty cums? Sweet cums? Salty cums? Bitter cums? Spicy cums? Stinky cums? Epic cums? Rainbow cums?
>>
>>38447907
near and small
>>
File: penor7.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
penor7.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>38447907
THAT'S MY FUCKING DICK YOU ASSHOLE
>>
Medium-short if I yank it like a savage and finish it in 3 minutes, long if I stop n go. Size is decent, yuge if I havent smacked it in a couple days and its slimy I guess.
>>
>>38447943
>When your dick has impersonators
>>
>>38447907
Did... did you just say "chunky cums"?
>>
>>38447943
why does the head look so bumpy?
>>
>>38448534
circumcision and a lack of showers
>>
>>38448569
The latter is pure slander. It's more to do with circumcision and excessive dry fapping combined with genetic factors.
>>
I honestly wouldn't know because I always came in socks.
>>
>>38448463
Yours never have a sort of lumpy, tapioca-like consistency?
>>
>>38448633
Doesn't that irritate the fuck out of your dick? The only sort of fabric I can imagine comfortably masturbating with is velvet or something.
>>
>>38448463
Femanon detected, lack of hudration can make your jizz inconsistent
>>
I used to have enormous, marble white loads that would shoot over my head. Recently though, I haven't been wanking nearly as much and things have really changed for the worst. The consistency is like that of half-set gelatin and it a pale yellow in color. Sometimes it's chunky.
>>
>>38447943
that head is dry as fuck. looks like canyons carved into it. glad I have my forskin
>>
File: IMG_5833.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5833.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>38448832
Vestigal penile barbs, proof that humans evolved from cats.
>>
>>38447907
I cum a lot and shoot far
>>
File: Lizzy Caplan.jpg (133KB, 543x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lizzy Caplan.jpg
133KB, 543x800px
>>38447907
I want pic of Epic cum and Rainbow cums. Otherwise, my cum is white and think with hint of yellow clogs. Usually decent amount of it.
>>
>>38447943
wtf the head looks like a fucking tongue
ribbed for her pleasure?
>>
>>38448864
use lotion when you masturbate you retard.
>>
>>38448657
You dont masturbate with the sock, you just cum into it
>>
>>38450588
Too much mess and hassle.
>>
File: fake foreskin.png (161KB, 1145x725px) Image search: [Google]
fake foreskin.png
161KB, 1145x725px
>>38450768

A lot of guys with tight circumcisions actually do masturbate with the sock, or with a cloth. Since the skin of their penis doesn't move, the cloth provides a substitute.

Not all guys like lotion or lube, and if they're cut so tight they don't have skin movement, this is basically their other option.
>>
>>38450812
Holy fucking shit
I never even thought about it but i do this too if i have no lotion.
Fuck me i wish i had foreskin.
>>
>>38450956

Yeah. A lot of cut guys, especially if their cut was tight, do it without understanding that subconsciously what they're doing is trying to masturbate normally, like they would if they still had their foreskin.

This video shows how a typical foreskin works. You can see it actually turns inside-out to cover the shaft, when he pulls it back, then moves up when he pulls it forward. Each time it gets pulled, it's activating stretch-receptors in the ridged foreskin mucosa that provide sexual pleasure.

So it's working on a few different levels here. No lube or sock needed since the foreskin provides gliding action, and on top of that whole dimensions of pleasure are coming from the sensation provided by the foreskin's corpuscular nerve endings triggered by stretch.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Foreskin_gliding_action_in_masturbation.ogv
>>
>>38448657
I build up without it but near the end I'll put it on and go for it.

Plus I've been Jewed for whatever that's worth.
>>
>>38447907
sad cums bb
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.