[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no interesting hobbies >very uneventful life in general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1470717743436.jpg (7KB, 386x387px) Image search: [Google]
1470717743436.jpg
7KB, 386x387px
>no interesting hobbies
>very uneventful life in general
>nothing to talk to strangers about
How the fuck am I supposed to socialize if I don't have things to talk about!?
>>
Take an interest in other things, or just talk about the weather or get the normie to talk about themselves
>>
>>38447682
Get things to talk about. You need to be actually happy with yourself and mostly with what you're doing before you can successfully make solid friendships. Get hobbies, a job, do activities. I know it may seem hard, but that's what you have to do.
>>
>>38447682
Why would you even want to socialize lmao? Live for yourself my dude being a loner is the best.
>>
Go monk mode, forget socializing for a while and just work on yourself

>https://illimitablemen.com/2014/04/13/monk-mode/
>>
talk about them you retard. show interest in other people, it will make you 10x more likeable even if you were the most interesting man in the world
>>
>>38447802
But what if I genuinely don't care about what's going on in their lives?
>>
I saw a mudcrab today. Awful creatures.
>>
>>38447875
no one ever cares. just pretend. people love talking about themselves,im sure you do too youre probably just too shy but if someone asked you about something you like (vidya probly) then you would talk abut it for hours. peoples favorite topicis themselves< once you get them to talk about themselves ask questions you can legit say nothing about yourself and they would think youre great at "conversation"
>>
>>38447952
What if the other person is kind of shy and gives one sentence answers?
>>
>>38448074
thats a very specific situation but like i said find something they are interested in through open ended questions and give input, i was a social retard so i had your questions too but i read "how to win friends and influence people" by dale carnegie i 100000% recommend it . it helped me alot.
>>
>>38447682
Just start talking about philosophy. Tell them that the only thing they can know with certainty is the fact that they exist in the metaphysical sense. Talk about thought provoking scientific facts. Ask them if they think consensual incest with contraception is morally wrong. The possibilities are endless, really...
>>
if you want to start a conversation just vocalize your inner monologue aloud. it wont make you come off as cheesy as talking about the weather.
>>
Watch a lot of TV shows. Normies love that shit, I always default on tv shows if I don't know what to talk about.
>>
>>38448267
I should try this. I fucking hate bringing up the weather but it's what I always start topics with.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.