[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you a robot? I'm one because of my skin..I know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (10KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10KB, 216x233px
Why are you a robot? I'm one because of my skin..I know it sounds stupid but ever since I started getting severe acne I became reclusive and just stopped talking to people,now I don't have anymore acne but I have severe scars that just ruin my confidence.Sometimes I don't leave my house for months at a time... plz kill me.
>>
I'm a robot cause I hate people
>>
>>38447638
earliest memories involve being painfully abused and then when i got older i developed multiple health problems and became physically disabled and am in pain every day
>>
>>38448017
Damn that sucks,what kind of disability no you have?
>>
>>38448017
Translation: roastie got diddled and now she doesnt want to work
>>
>>38448036
multiple broken bones that still hurt or didn't heal properly after 10+ years and a severely curved spine

>>38448046
i'm a dude, bro. but why wouldn't you have any compassion for someone who was abused just because they're a woman? i've known a couple women who were raped and it fucked them up bad, it's heartbreaking to see. maybe you're just lonely or you think nobody cares about you but that's not true.
>>
>>38447638
I think it comes down to being homeschooled for most of middle school. Before that I wasn't exactly popular but I did alright in social situations. I didn't have any anxiety and I would make friends with most of the class. Being homeschooled during some of the most socially developmental periods of your life basically gurantees that you'll be a robot. Had very little social interaction from around age 10-13 and when I went to high school it was already too late. I was just kinda lost throughout and turned into a bitter old jaded robot over the years. Kinda sucks because I think I coulda at least been semi-Normie with nerdy friends if I wasn't homeschooled. Now I have no one.
>>
>fat
>ugly
>incredibly stupid (potentially brain-damaged) iq of around 80
>mean spirited, bitter and spiteful
>disgusting habits
>frightened by majority of men
>repulsive sexual appetite
>>
>>38447638
Similar, because of my hair. My hair started thinning in my teens, and trying to figure out why this was happening to me and not my peers plunged me into trying to figure out the mysteries of existence. Just dove in the rabbit hole and never left the computer chair.
>>
>>38447638
I was abused, and as a result, I scare everyone of by being extremely aggressive and unfriendly. I really just want to be loved but I don't know how.
>>
File: 59d2e[1].jpg (20KB, 439x420px) Image search: [Google]
59d2e[1].jpg
20KB, 439x420px
>>38448745
Same for me. I'm fairly tall and big, and I can see that some people get uncomfortable when I'm walking toward them. I don't smile much in front of other people which doesn't help. I won't talk much to cashiers or anyone like that, even though I'm thinking about how to be friendly to them and talk more, but it just doesn't come out. Then I'll be alone later and wish I was with someone who wouldn't abuse me like the others, sometimes silently crying late at night, until I get tired of hurting and don't want to be with anyone anymore, even though it's a lie and I know it's a lie but I need a bit of relief from the crushing loneliness.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.