[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got arrested today for something I didn't do. The supervisor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1500332352516.jpg (72KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500332352516.jpg
72KB, 576x1024px
I got arrested today for something I didn't do. The supervisor at my last workplace found that something from my area was broken after I stopped working there and accused me of breaking it. When I didn't pay (several thousand dollars) to get it fixed he apparently called the police. Almost a year later, they show up randomly at the front door to take me to court. In handcuffs. I sat shackled in a locked room for almost 3 hours while they processed me and waited for the judge to finish his lunch. It gave me plenty of time to think about how fragile our rights are and how easily they can be taken from us. When I was being fingerprinted one of the cops commented, "soft hands."

It was very very uncomfortable being restrained and helpless in the presence of these braindead macho assholes. While they made crude jokes, swore and casually mentioned tossing me into a dumpster. How much more uncomfortable would it have been if I'd been some kind of sissy femboy? After arriving at the courthouse I learned that I'd been charged with a felony. Felony criminal mischief, because of the high cost of repairs. I could spend 1-3 years in prison, explained the lawyer. Prison. I imagined going to prison and not returning home for over a year and I broke out into a cold sweat. Imagine how much worse that feeling would be if my whole body was shaved and I was wearing some pretty pink panties.

For a while, I've been thinking that I'm pretty gay. I've been thinking that I wanted to be a cute boy, look cute and dress up in cute clothes. Not so much any more. This has been a harsh wake-up call that the world is a really bad place to live, and that more than anything it's important to be strong and ready. Women can be weak only because men protect them. Overwhelmingly, men protect and care for women. Men only hurt other men, and that goes double for weaker men. A sissy femboy trap is only going to be a target and invite suffering. You're only harming yourselves...
>>
Lawyer up and see if you can countersue for damages.
>>
>>38443170
how do people like pic related look so good????!
>>
>>38443239
>Lawyer up and see if you can countersue for damages.
This
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.