[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get booze underage in US? I ran out and I'm fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (310KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
310KB, 600x339px
How do I get booze underage in US? I ran out and I'm fucking dying without it, I literally want to end my life. The only friend that would sell some to me started asking for sexual favors and now said he won't give me any unless he fucks me.

I don't live in a big city where I could just ask a homeless guy to buy me some plus I'm too nervous to do that. Would making a craigslist or something work, or would I get arrested?
>>
>>38443167
How old are you?
Originally submitted from Oregon.
>>
File: 1452157992673.jpg (69KB, 340x372px) Image search: [Google]
1452157992673.jpg
69KB, 340x372px
>Underage
>Posts Filthy Frank
>"i litrly want 2 nd my life LMAO"
My god this board is so fucking shit wow
>>
>>38443167
distill your own, you can make a half gallon worth of strong booze with 10 dollars for yeast and sugar . you can google to figure out how to make or buy the distillery but it doesnt take much

that being said don't get reliant on alcohol because it will ruin your life even more than you probably think it is already. if you're under 21 then you have plenty of time to make things better for yourself
>>
>>38443205
18, lol I've had thoughts about running away to Germany or somewhere just for that.
>>38443221
Tbqh I didn't know that was filthy frank, I've never seen him. Just saw a pic with a gun so used it.
>>
>>38443167
I remember being in the same position a few years ago and believe me you should switch to weed sooner than later. It's much easier to get underaged and it's better for the reasons you probably wanna get fucked up.
>>
>>38443258
I actually did this a few days ago however i don't think it'll actually come out, and if it does, it's just wine so it's kind of worthless.
>>
>drinking age is twenty fucking one in the states

It blows my mind that if I want to get weed all I gotta do is tell my doctor that my leg hurts except when i smoke pot and fill some paperwork but if I wanna get my jack daniels game on I gotta wait until 21.
>>
>>38443268
I can't not only for job purposes but also my parents try to test me for drugs. I like weed but alcohol is a hundred times better imo. Where'd you get your booze from?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-18-00-56-00.png (360KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-18-00-56-00.png
360KB, 540x960px
>>38443342
>Mfw can drink and smoke pot with 16
Most people already drink with 14 because of my countrys traditions
>>
What kind of faggot friend even asks that? Are you effeminate or something
>>
>>38443442
where do you live anon? i'm pretty liberal when it comes to this kind of stuff but 16 for legal weed seems kinda excessive.
then again, 16 year olds are gonna do it anyways.
>>
>>38443167
God, homosexuals are such degenerates.
They preach that they're the same as everyone else, but they're not.
They're creepy and perverted.
>>
>>38443490
I'm short and sorta average, not a complete baby face or anything but not super masculine.

Nobody's answering my question. Should I try craigslist?
>>
>>38443167
Just go and buy it dumbass pussy. If asked say that you don't have an ID with you and that you're indeed 21 years of age.
>>
>>38443167
i work in a liquor store. if you live in georgia ill sell it to you

>if you are black, ill mail you a fake ID
>>
>>38443283
DISTILL motherfucker. Read
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.