[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone else hate their parents?? >parents are poor white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 960.jpg (34KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
34KB, 960x540px
does anyone else hate their parents??

>parents are poor white trash
>brought me to a town with a populatiopn of 1000
>theres like 4 people my own age in the whole town and they are unbearable to hang out
>devolop 0 social skills the only time i can communicate with epople is if we are using each other for something
>parents are poor as fuck
>spend my whole life not having food in the house and 0 resources and cant have christmas presents and shit
>parents mentally abuse me worse than ive ever heard any parent doing
>they follow me around all day pissing me off reminding me how much i hate them
>dont want to move out and be stuck where i am because i fucking hate living in the middle of nowhere
>so isolated i literally dont even see a girl for months on end at a time
>entire house is water damage, leaks when it rains, covered in mold, has 800 year old windows made of wood, the bathroom is disgusting and its so fucking small you cant even walk in it
>parents dont give a fuck about ANYTHING they put the towel rack right next to the toilet I mean literally not even an inch from the toilet
>tell them its disgusting because fecal matter spreads to it and peoples splashes on the towel
>they go oh you're right oh well nothing we can do about it
>i actually managed to find a chubby chick to bang at 17 and they sabotaged it embarassed me and wouldnt allow it so i literally had to go to my friends house with the chubby chick and my mom chased us down the road and she kept knocking on the door and looking in the window all angrily at us

i hate them

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

*starts crying* why wont you die

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.