[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will stop the booze and cigarettes today. I hope I can do it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nlfbp4a6CR1uqb95ao1_540.jpg (39KB, 528x492px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlfbp4a6CR1uqb95ao1_540.jpg
39KB, 528x492px
I will stop the booze and cigarettes today. I hope I can do it. Never did it successfully yet. Anybody managed to do it?
>>
>>38439260
Help me bumperinooOO
>>
I never started. Do I win at life?
>>
>>38439276
Yes. Theres a big bad challenge you passed on. Its so hard to quit for most people...
>>
I changed cigs for martial arts and it worked ok. I smoke a bunch of weed tho when i have money.
Also i started drinking craft beer instead of cheap ones. I waste almost the same amounth of money but it drastically reduces the impact on the body + better flavor (i go mostly for the supper strong ales and tripples, imperial stouts and barley wines that have more alcohol content).
>>
>>38439476
How does it drastically reduce the impact on your body?
>>
>>38439476
Sounds good and congrats on the martial arts thing but honestly alcohol is alcohol. It does the same effect even if cheap beverages tend to include bad stuff that fuck you even more my anon. As long as you dont drink like 1500ml beer a day you should survive this
>>
>>38439593
Cheap beers use a lot of subtitutes and chems that fuck you badly, basicaly liver has to work more than it posibly can do and then to colapse and give you pains and other damage associated.
Have you ever compared the taste of cheap chocolate with the taste of a semi expensive one or a premium brand.
It is almost as if they where two different kind of foods, etc.
As for the effect of cheap versus craft? I feel more satisfied after drinking craft than industrial beer and honestly i can chuw down a 6 pack of cheap beer and still feel 'thirsty'.
>>
I dont want to quit smoking even tho for some reason lately the cigs taste like absolute shit and make me gag.
The reason being after i started smoking i dont recall having constipation, used to have it all the time and now i pretty much only eat sandwiches and shit pretty regularly.
>>
>>38440023
Buy more expensive cigs. You at least will smoke less, at least money-wise and will enjoy it more.
>>
>>38440172
I smoke Camel Blues, they should be ok and are pretty much the most expensive commercial ones. They used to be fine but its like something changed, suddenly every cig tastes like shit. Probably something fucked internally.
>>
>>38440294
Try hiking if you have social anxiety.
>>
I did for a while but now I'm back at it. I drink more and smoke less than I previously did though. Here's to healthier lungs and a more damaged liver.
>>
>>38439260
Going cold turkey is gonna be very difficult for the first few weeks, but after that, it will get exponentially easier. Just make sure you always occupy your time with something. Try to prevent being bored and thinking about smokes. Wish you luck anon!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.