[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hay mods you gonna remove britfeel yet? It's a thread that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1490028403847.jpg (99KB, 669x719px) Image search: [Google]
1490028403847.jpg
99KB, 669x719px
Hay mods you gonna remove britfeel yet?

It's a thread that belongs on /int/
>>
I wonder why they won't just move the thread to where it belongs. There's absolutely no benefit to it being in /r9k/
>>
it's literally just them talking about smegma and shit.
why wont mods remove it?
>>
>>38438795
At least it's got a 100% filter rate, trap shit still creeps onto my board despite having 50ish filters
>>
Britain is a strange land.
>>
>Doesn't know how to use a filter

As you Americans say, it sounds like someone "rode the short bus"
>>
>>38439105
do you need more space for your piss bottle threads?
>>
Hide the thread and move on with your life you daft whiney cunt
>>
Yes we need more trap and fembot threads
>>
>>38438795
fuck off lad

we've planted the flag

be it /int/, /pol/, or /r9k/, we will form colonies

it is in our nature
>>
>>38438795
how bout we delete the more cancerous generals before a relatively harmless one?

the only problem with brit is that it fits better in other places.
>>
>>38440413
>m-muh colonies, m-muh british nature!!

Sure you are the typical delusional autist that still believe muh "RULE BRITANNIA!!!!" and "we wuz the lordz of da world" meme, sad.

Meanwhile, mohammed is the most common name in london. Enjoy being cucked, island nigger.
>>>/int/
>>>/bant/
>>
File: 1498213971784.jpg (49KB, 414x465px) Image search: [Google]
1498213971784.jpg
49KB, 414x465px
>>38440506
make more butthurt threads asking for our removal
>>
>>38438904
it's more on par with the rules than the average r9k tfw no gf/trap thread
>>
>>38440424
This is pure whataboutism

Nobody is denying that other generals are worse - hell Britfeel is filled with objective robots for the most part - everyone would rather see fuck your sister threads gone rather than Britfeel

It still doesn't belong here, it pretty explicitly breaks the rules.

Your location simply isn't relevant to being on /r9k/ - in my opinion any mention of location is /soc/ shit
>>
>>38440615
explain specific which rule it breaks
>>
>>38440615
>It explicitly breaks the rules

Except it doesn't break any of the rules. It's been here longer than you probably. Plus you aren't a mod so you don't get to call the shots. Bad luck mate.
>>
>>38440506
>These levels of sodium over one thread

Make an American thread if you're so bothered you silly bastard. Your own government let 3000 of your people be bombed to oblivion by Mohammeds in the first place.
>>
Mods killed steam friends.

Why won't they kill /brit/?
>>
>>38440665
Go to /int/ and ask them
>>
>>38440506
The only Mohammed you should have been worrying about was Mohammed Atta. Instead, your government was asleep at the wheel and allowed thousands of innocent New Yorkers to be killed by him and his friends.

We've never had to deal with anything like that. Fix your problems at home.
>>
>>38440692
I meant /britfeel/, smartass
>>
>>38440632
I am not a mod but mod action in the past few weeks is very clear

why did they delete it multiple times anon?
>>
>>38440730
They didn't. It was one of our own trolls, making and deleting threads. If the mods had a problem with it, it wouldn't still be here.
>>
>>38440788
That's not true. You can't delete threads after around 20 minutes and two of the threads which were delete had replies in the hundreds.

Perhaps a few were by a troll but there was clearly some deleted by a janny or mod
>>
>>38440726
I'm more curious as to why people have no ability to use the filter. /britfeel/ posts usually always have it in the subject and ones that don't usually have people telling the OP to delete the thread and fix the issue.

Compared to some of the shit on the rest of /r9k/, like family hugging and obsession with traps, being a virgin etc. /britfeel/ is fucking golden. I still would love to see a /usafeel/ and /canadafeel/ take off. Not sure why they can't make it work.
>>
do you retards really not understand the idea of a containment thread? do you really multiple threads of
>tfw asda runs out of marmite
>tfw have to sign on for bennies
>tfw lost all my bennies at ladbrokes
>tfw license fee due
>tfw mum puts milk in the tea before the sugar
>tfw polaks moved in next door
>tfw gp gave me nan a lethal dose
>>
>>38440888
I can use the filter just fine.

The issue is the thread doesn't belong here in the first place.

Imagine if there was a /britotaku/ thread on /a/ where British people talked about anime

Obviously the mods would delete this - do you think they would bitch about how people could just use the filter?

It doesn't belong here in the first place

>>38440901
YES - THOSE THREADS ARE FINE, BRITFEEL IS NOT
>>
>>38440901
This, you'll regret it if britfeel goes.
>>
>>38440936
Yes a british thread on /a/ wouldn't be allowed because that's a board for anime.
You state that /britfeel/ doesn't belong here but what exactly does belong on /r9k/?
>>
>>38440936
Why do you think it's your job to decide and enforce the rules?
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
Come on now lad, we have been on this board so long now we are part of /r9k/. This is as much our home as yours :^)
>>
>>38440936
>YES - THOSE THREADS ARE FINE, BRITFEEL IS NOT
thats what britfeel is you numpty
>>
>>38438795
>Hay mods you gonna remove britfeel yet?
this please
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.