[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever been involved in in a 'pay your rent with sex'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: bj.jpg (98KB, 819x576px) Image search: [Google]
bj.jpg
98KB, 819x576px
Anyone ever been involved in in a 'pay your rent with sex' type arrangement? How'd it work out?
>>
I got fucked over
>>
>>38438024
Fucked over what? A bench? A counter?
>>
Roomed with this psycho milf for a while. Sex was great but things fell apart quickly
>>
Marriage is pretty overrated OP. Highly consider against it
>>
>>38438023
No because I'm male so I'd be on the providing free room and board for sex thing, and it sounds scummy to me. That is going to leave you extremely vulnerable and if you openly look for sex in exchange for rent you'll probably get some manipulative creep who will abuse your vulnerable situation.
>>
>>38438028
That sounds like exactly the kind of person someone who pays their rent with sex deserves desu
>>
I always wondered why it would be like to move a lil millennial girl into the basement apartment and just let her pay rent by cleaning and dusting and chopping veg and other mundane shit for a couple hours a day in a maid outfit. Wife won't allow it.
>>
>>38438030
You think she be cool with an 90's overweight hairy dude. Wearing a Speedo and sombrero speaking in a stróng accènt. I could really use the work man.
>>
>>38438031
That's pretty funny actually. To be honest when she finally decides to goddam retire, I think things will be quite different and I will be able to get away with a lot more weird shit.
>>
>>38438032
I like me a nice women with some time on her. Hell I'll keep her company while you supervise the "help".
>>
File: B1eU2hKCYAAcZ5e[1].jpg (36KB, 600x346px) Image search: [Google]
B1eU2hKCYAAcZ5e[1].jpg
36KB, 600x346px
>>38438023
I've done so twice.

First time was a number of years ago with a cute as hell 17 year old HS dropout with a severe daddy complex. (16 is legal here, you jelly bitches!) I kept her under my wing for a few months and helped her get on her feet and prepare for a move to some community college. As you'd expect from a teenager willing to get into a house-whore relationship with a 30something man she was completely fucked in the head. Raped, she told me. Like real abusive violent family rape, not the "I had two coronas then my boyfriend saw a video of me sucking off the entire soccer team at a party..." rape that feminists invented. Girl was messed up and could only get off if you abused her the same way her uncle did. It was hot as shit but not something I'd be interested in maintaining long-term. Wasn't too heartbroken to see her leave.

Second girl was years later, older 20s latina girl. Thicc, long hair, loved to wear dresses, was damn proud of being able to cook and clean and run a proper household the way a traditional woman should, and was still to date the most amazing sex of my life. That unfortunately fell apart quickly because my girlfriend (poly relationship) absolutely lost her shit and got (rightfully) jealous of this absolutely waifu-material woman that was now living in my house.

In the end I was forced to choose and decided that a woman I'd been with for nearly 10 years was more important than one I'd known for a few weeks. To this day I still think I may have chosen poorly.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170716-233808.jpg (486KB, 1438x1349px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170716-233808.jpg
486KB, 1438x1349px
>>38438034
>>
File: or4jD[1].gif (573KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
or4jD[1].gif
573KB, 500x276px
>>38438035
>>
>>38438034
Did you have formal arrangement that sex was to occur with an agreed frequency or was it more casual?
>>
>>38438034
>my girlfriend (poly relationship)
Most women that would agree to that are fucked.
>>
Yep, a few times

First one I was 25, took in an 18 year old girl who I knew sort of second-hand who was moving away from an abusive family.

Intended to keep it pure, but a week after she moved in, she snuck into my room in the middle of the night naked, and shit I am not going to say no to that. Fucked like animals. Eventually fell into a very weird sexual relationship, she was extremely submissive, basically used my cellphone to issue her commands. She'd get naked, masturbate, fuck on demand, it was awesome. Eventually got her own place and once we moved, she never talked again. I think she enjoyed being a little slut but wanted to move on.

Second one 27, had a 25 year old roommate, his gf moved in with us. One night got drunk and we both fucked her. After that she basically became a live-in, on-demand sex slave for both of us. Pushed her boundaries, fucked her on the balcony. Eventually felt like she was getting used (she was) and broke up with the bf.

third time I was 30. Had a 18 year old I met on 4chan of all places live with me. She came in knowing she'd be getting fucked. She was an absolute nympho, basically just masturbated and fucked all day. loved being fucked in front of other people. Kicked her out when she started getting into drugs. Last I heard she was living with 3 guys and fucking them all.
>>
>>38438030
is 1997 not good enough?
>>
>>38438034
>(poly relationship)
you deserve your regret you stupid fuck
>>
How'd you meet the girl from 4chan? What was she like?
>>
>Mods moved this thread to /r9k/ from /soc/
Yeah, because a thread about having had sex definitely belongs here.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.