[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Letter Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 15

File: write something.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
write something.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Dear Anna,

Things simply aren't the same without you.

I miss you. I'm sure you don't miss me though.
>>
File: 1499218665313.jpg (68KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499218665313.jpg
68KB, 960x960px
>>38434220
C.,

I know you're bummed about being sent to Guangzhou to live with your grandparents, but it's going to be nice; you'll meet a lot of interesting people and learn to live a little. Remember to shake your grandparents' hands and greet them by bowing in humble gratitude. It's all for your own good, Champ.

Sincerely,
D.
>>
Emily

Grill yourself you cheating whore

I hate you

Die die die die die die

Cunt

With love
D
>>
>>38434251
why was he or she forced into this?
>>
>>38434301
Oh ps I burned all of your shit
Fun night
>>
>>38434477
It was not presented as an option.
>>
I hope a nigger gives you aids you fucking tumblr trash useless piece of shit. Fuck your piss smelling city that you're obsessed with. Your taste in music is shit and fall out boy hasn't been good since 2007 (BECAUSE WE WERE IN HIGH SCHOOL AND DIDNT KNOW ANY BETTER). Fuck LaGuardia airport, the perfect microcosm of your terrible rotting city. I hope the Russians wipe it all out with a nuke. Like every other New Yorker you pretend to be sophisticated and urbane but deep down you're total trash, you live in trash, and you consume trash. You looked down on my home town even though the food was better, the people are polite, no one is shitting in public, and it doesn't desensitize you to the smell of piss. Hell even our shopping trip to Chicago was nicer than any of the bullshit we got up to in Astoria, and way less expensive. Your lockstep textbook left wing straight democrat voting political views are so fucking disgustingly conventional and you're a complete hypocrite. My mental health problems and history of isolation was an irritation to you, but your self-diagnosed bullshit was a fun quirk that you could blame all your pathetic cowardice and general worthlessness on. Everyone has to be kind and patient and give you love, but when I drank to make the hallucinations stop or just to get some sleep after a panic attack you'd throw up your hands and make that fucking noise and leave the room. Once you made me sleep on the couch because I was drinking to try to stop sobbing. Just once I wish you went to get the cat, and laid down with me and held me and told me it was going to be okay. You come from a family of alcoholics and addicts, and never once did you really try to help me. I nearly drank myself to death after you left me, and you were silent. After all of this, I'd still give you my fucking kidney. I'm ashamed that I still love you, because you're a horrible person.
>>
>>38434986
>I hope a nigger gives you aids you fucking tumblr trash useless piece of shit.
nice
>>
>>38434251
holy shit he's from here?

>>38434220
dear everyone,

sorry I'm such a shitbag
I burn bridges expecting you to fix them
don't bother

anon
>>
H

You're too nice to me. I'm completely broken and fucked up yet you still hang out with me. You have no idea how perfect you are, I fell so hard for you the minute I met you. I'm hanging on to hope that someday I can be more than a friend. Without that hope I'd have given up long ago.

K
>>
>>38435923
>I'm completely broken and fucked up

how?
>>
R,
Where the fuck have you been?
-C
>>
>>38436937
>Where the fuck have you been?
in the pub
>>
M,

What I couldn't say is that I've loved you every day I've known you and I will love you every day I live. What happened was so long ago, but holding your hand for one minute gave me more happiness than sleeping with her for the last year. I know you can't tell me how you feel. You are too dependent upon the life you didn't choose to admit anything that would jeopardize what you have. I heard it in what you told me.

I'd like to inflict permanent injury upon my "brother" for keeping that tidbit from me for ten years. There was still something to be done back then. We would have had our chance. But now that's washed down river too.

I hope what you have gives you more solace than what I have gathered to me. I had her stand on a step and hug me, and she felt like a dress mannequin compared to you. Even though you talked through the whole thing, so self-conscious about every detail because of how long it's been. As if you could ever be anything other than the brightest thing in my life.

Now we talk of property values and home repair, and we know it should never have come to this. Together we would have built a fortress of love on an island of peace and no one and nothing could ever have harmed us. Like puppies and children, we would never have doubted each other and never wanted for anything more.

Sometimes in dreams I can feel your little feet on the back of my legs and smell your hair. The pain of waking from those is sharp enough to drown in, but I won't drink them or medicate them away, because they are all I have of you. Maybe all I will ever have.

Keep what I gave you and think of me from time to time. You are the only reason I stay alive. Like the 2112 kid, my worst fear is that everything will fall into place the next day after I kill myself.

If I have one more chance to hold your hand, fully dressed, in public, in daylight, and in full view of strangers, it will again be the happiest moment of my life.

I love you more than anything. I always have.

K
>>
>>38434251
How do you manage to post something similar in every thread like this? Do you track them like I do?
>>
>>38437569
>Do you track them like I do?
tell me your methods
>>
R:

Maybe you never actually read any of these threads, and I'm making this all up in my head; or maybe you used to read these, but don't anymore. So, though you may never see this, I'm going to put effort into this letter again just like I used to do.

I resent the fact that I went crazy, and that I was away for so long. Now, there might not be enough time to make things work unless you're willing to wait for me to transfer universities to be closer to you (if you're going to college on the east coast, which I'm guessing you are--though I could be wrong). I don't like the idea of long distance and I think that physical intimacy is important for both of us. I noticed how physical you were with one of your previous girlfriends, and I remember being jealous of her. It makes me wonder if you're dating anyone now.

I miss those looks that you gave me a couple of times in the past: the ones that made me feel like there was something special between us. I think there was. Perhaps there still is, or perhaps this is one-sided. I text first most of the time, but then again, it was the same even when you apparently liked me. The downside to your shyness is that I may never know, because I'm shy, too, just not as much as you are.

There is a lot of uncertainty in this letter, which is because I'm largely still confused because you never responded to my real-life letter--or, at least, I never got a response. I asked you what you though of it and you said that you thought that I was in a delusional state when I wrote it. I agreed with you, but you still haven't elaborated. Consequently I still don't know how much I was deluded about.

My psychiatrist suspected that I have schizoaffective disorder, which makes me fear that I made this all up in my head. I do think some of it was real, though. I think you used to like me, and I think that I did miss something important from you on Valentine's day.

[cont.]
>>
>>38438294
[cont.]

Danny stopped passive-aggressively liking all of my Facebook posts. That my mean that others have forgiven me for being an asshole. I hope it does. I hope things can be normal again between Zak and I because we were friends for years. I plan to hang out with him on Wednesday, so I can get at least a general feel for how things are going. Though, I am pretty terrible at picking up social cues.

Will you ever be my lover outside of my head? I don't know; I may fear yo too much and you may not want me anyway. I may be too needy or you, or you may (understandably) never forgive me for having been bitchy over those ~10 days.

I did learn a lot from this situation, though. The most important lesson that I learned was that prompt and direct communication is key to making sure that things don't get totally screwed up.

I love you.

Cfinally remembered to sign it with the right initial
>>
>>38436884

>father left mother when I was 3, lack of male role model in my life
>moved constantly fucking up my social development
>grew up poor
>bullied in school
>went to college I didn't want to go to cause too poor to go to a real one
>rejected from military, my dream job since I was a kid
>massive mental breakdown, lost the few "friends" I thought I had
>made poor choices during breakdown, causing me to get a criminal record and many stays in psych wards
>massive debt from college, credit cards and medical bills
>2 years being a neet trying therapists and meds with no results
>tried to go back to college for a masters, too stupid now and failed out.
>only time I've had any sexual experience is with either my hand or with a prostitute.
>despite having a degree working a minimum wage warehouse job that I hate
>stuck living at home, can't afford to move out
>no car
>only friendship I think I have is a complicated mess due to how I met her
>depression and suicidal thoughts are coming back harder than before
>>
d,
before you leave me,
i loved you, i hope all the best for you,
no hard feelings alright?

r
>>
I don't know why im doing this desu

Dear jess, you made me realize how lonely I really am. I never loved you but it depresses me how much I liked you. You're probably really different now or exactly the same but you probably still have a horrible taste in people. Im not smart and im not thin but I could've probably treated you better than any of the shit heads you tried so hard to impress. I guess its better this way but I could've made you a better person and you could've helped me feel whole.

I don't regret meeting you because looking at your pictures reminds me that a beautiful girl gave me a chance and it could happen again. I dont blame you for the way I feel but you pretty much tried your best to make me think you were the one for me but I guess you've done it to many guys.

We'll probably meet again but thats for the best

-Anon
>>
Dear M,

I love you, I always have and I always will. I've wasted almost a decade already and I don't want to waste even another minute. If you're still interested after all these years, send me a message.

Love, P
>>
>>38437833
I just have no life and often go to "boards.4chan.org/r9k/letter".
>>
>>38434220
Dear Elsa,

Of course I miss you too. Let's build a snowman.
>>
>>38440293
Ah good to know I can do this
>>
File: what the hell does it mean.png (14KB, 265x248px) Image search: [Google]
what the hell does it mean.png
14KB, 265x248px
Dear Am.

What the fuck has been up with you?

We've spent the last several months hitting it off, to say both of us have been invested in our conversations and our time together would be an understatement. Yet a couple of weeks ago it was like a switch flipped in your head and you suddenly grew distant. You hardly respond to any of messages and you turn down any opportunity to hang out, instead favouring to simply view most messages and ignore them. And on the rare occasion you do respond I'm lucky to get more than one or two half-hearted replies out of you before you go back to ignoring me.

So what the fuck happened?

I questioned you about it the other day expressing my concern and all I got from you was small blurb saying everything was fine, but you were stressed out about you licensing tests. More importantly you went on to mention that you felt like you were being 'irresponsible' with your feelings and thought that it was better to draw back 'a little'.
When I asked what you meant by that you proceeded to ignore more for several days.

So what the fuck is up?
I thought you valued communication and openness? I just wish you'd talk to me so I can figure out what's going through your head. We had a good thing going so I don't know why'd you'd start doing this.
>>
>>38434220
Annas always pull this shit.
>>
>>38440840
Do Hannahs count as Annas? Because I was pretty much going to write the same thing to one.
>>
>>38441056
beaches and shores
they're all the same my pal
>>
>>38434220
A.,

I don't know why we were never able to be together. From the first moment I met you, I held strong feelings for you. As our friendship continued, the attraction that I had for you only blossomed. We agreed on every topic; we talked about what we wanted from life with such similar goals; your parents loved me and made such an effort to get you to like me. But it was all for nothing. I am so sorry that I couldn't make you love me the way I love you. But I will always be here if you ever change your mind. (Don't worry, I promise you no other girl will take a liking to me, none of them ever do.)
The only thing I don't understand is why. But I guess I will never know.
Enjoy your life and do us proud. I am sure you will get the job you wanted and the car you liked and the house you were looking at. Its just a shame I cannot share those things with you.

Kindest regards and sincerest apologies,
Anon
>>
Bumping for more letters
Hopefully one for me
>>
>>38442053
Me too anon
I come here for hopes there will be a letter for me, I keep writing but I wish I could get one as well
>>
File: waifu02.jpg (40KB, 455x600px) Image search: [Google]
waifu02.jpg
40KB, 455x600px
A

It's been three years this month. Please come back. I miss you so much.

Love,
J
>>
>>38442487
I look for hints that any of them are for me, usually the unsigned ones. It may be wishful thinking to expect any of them to be for me though.
>>
>>38442926
I look for the unsigned ones too. My initial is barely used :(
>>
You always said you'd stand with me
but that light you lit faded when you went over seas
you were there for me when I needed a friend
you said you'd be here again and again
when I was 6 I made you cry with my hand
when were 12 you were behind me stronger than I ever was
hurdling mountains fighting demons and killing scary bugs
You told me that winners never did drugs
you followed me back made sure I got hugged
you were never there for me when I needed you most
we grew apart your just an unfamiliar ghost
I was there the day that you left
you said you'd be better you'd come home it'd be like old times
it faded to black it was the end of ours
you were never there you just faded away
an unfamiliar ghost in my memory
You chose the poison that you beat me for
you chose addiction over me
You broke my heart
two brothers set apart
you chose drugs over me as I left in silence

- worst brother ever.
>>
Dear lauren

Im sorry you think im not a good boyfriend and that youre always hurting and i never know how to help you. You keep asking and begging me to give you the attention and love i did when we first met and i really want to but whenever i make an effort you point out i didnt do something else specific. I wish i could do all the things you want from a relationship but you pressure it out of me so much it doesnt feel fun anymore

It was fun when it wasnt mandatory. Still love you a lot though and i hope to visit you soon

F
>>
File: 1500202642802.png (165KB, 447x439px) Image search: [Google]
1500202642802.png
165KB, 447x439px
>>38438494
No need to get into so much detail you whiny bitch, oh boo boo you
>>
File: 1500121062854.jpg (6KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
1500121062854.jpg
6KB, 276x182px
Dear R

You are a great guy and you've always treated me right. I know you love and I know I loved you too, at first at least. I just don't know why my feelings for you have disappeared lately. Talking to you feels like a chore. At first, just the mere act of looking at pictures of you gave me butterflies in my stomach, but now I feel absolutely numb. I'm sorry. I know we've talked a lot about marriage and you want me to be your wife, but something just changed in me and I don't want this anymore.

Yours M
>>
I'm sleeping with you tonight.
>>
Mom
I am my own man. I can choose whether to have a relationship with my father and his side of the family, whether you like my choice or not. There are decisions that are worth fighting me over (like god forbid i get married or do crack or something like that) but this isn't one of them. I understand that what he did hurt you a lot. He's done things that have hurt me too. But I only get one dad, and he's done a damn good job with his 2nd chance so far. I understand that you don't want to have a thing with him whether he has his shit together or not and I respect that completely, I don't expect somebody to be chummy with their exhusband. But you had a son with him, and therefore you have to share your son with him too.
I love you, you've done a killer job raising me considering the circumstances.
-anon
>>
>>38439570
Is r your first middle or last name.
Is d their first middle or last name
>>
K
WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME. WHAT DID I NOT PROVIDE FOR YOU?! COME BACK PLEASE LET ME LOVE YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG!
please I know you read these threads please I'm going to die I can't handle this please just talk to me

E
>>
This is a rough thread to be a lurking R.

Dear I,
I wish you'd get better about telling me shit. Leaving things open to interpretation long enough makes it easy to end up on completely different pages. I want to help you, and if I can't help you I want to know about it. When I discovered how to be telepathic I'll let you know, but until then I hope it's not too much to ask to "state the obvious" once in a while.
Love, R
>>
>>38442544
This could also have been written by me but it's been 3 years and 5 months now
>>
Dear Adalia

I don't even know if you browse 4chan or not. But do know that I miss you a whole lot. I still kept my promise, I will help you through your disorder. I will be there to greet you with open arms whenever your father curses you. I do this because I love you. But you have got to text me back, it's been a year and I'm extremely worried. Please come back to me, I miss you very much.

-R
>>
File: 1432724756686s.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686s.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>38443217
What an asshole. Would it kill you to be fucking supportive? Does bullying vulnerable people on the internet get you off somehow? What a small person you must be if this is your life.

Remember, you're here too. You're not better than anyone else.
>>
>>38443684
Remember that you didn't choose your father, she did. Nobody asked you. Don't let anyone guilt you for having a relationship with him for whatever reason or no reason. If he's a dick, then well, you were just produced by his seed, she actually had sex with him and told him "I love you" after.
>>
>>38442544
J
I miss you too, but too much has changed for us to go back to the way we were.

Love, A
>>
the cravings will get stronger as the days go by, and I'm not the kind to fuck outside of a relationship.

I don't mean to say this to hurt you, troll you or w/e else you might think, it just reality.
you have no idea how I wished you were closer.

but hey, I will still shit post here and keep you company if you ever feel lonely.
>>
>>38444932
>I'm not the kind to fuck outside a relationship
What you're saying makes me question that. Actions speak louder than words.
>>
Dear J,

She's all yours. Just don't fuck this up and break her again or you're a bigger monster than she is.

Love,

A.
>>
>>38445618
that made no sense tbhonest
>>
Dear M

I know I didn't show it well enough while you were here but I genuinely felt in love with you. I was infatuated by everything about you

I might message you soon, maybe not, but I know you'll so good where ever you are and I'll be the self loathing piece of shit I am back home.

G
>>
>No one used you. It's only easier for you to think that they did.

What a lie. Everyone uses everyone else for something. It was one of the first things we went over. The only questions is, however, who came out on top of each exchange? Was it equivalent or was it onesided? The answer to that is obvious. Never again, you trashy cunt.
>>
>>38440745
You don't sound very supportive. That person should just block you.
>>
>>38440063
This could be to me, but, anyone worth a damn knows I don't like people who aren't brave enough to use their names.

That and I tend to forget most people after a few weeks
>>
File: IMG_20170305_231131_186.jpg (30KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170305_231131_186.jpg
30KB, 320x320px
>Dear Anna,

>I'm an autist with a 3706x2470 resolution 1.15 MB stock photo on my computer~

very sexy, OP
>>
>>38444309
Oh no
That's a shame
;_;
I'm not song so well without you youknow
>>
Dear J

I am obsessed with you, I have looked through your posts on the server and I cannot stop thinking about you. I want you to cuck me

From T
>>
you are such a dumb idiot, just when I think I can start to like you, you go and remind of why I hate everything about you, that shit you did of bragging about your relationship with the cuck, of showing off how cute you guys looked TO ME specifically, is the same shit I went through in HS, sigh, I told you this once, but you are everything I fucking hate about that time period.
>>
>>38450945
contd.
you are a walking trigger for me, realize that pls. cucky was right you are walking meme kek.
>>
Areolas

why do you trigger me so?
why is it that no matter how hard I try to keep those feels at bay and focus on what I think is sweet and kind about you.... it never lasts and just the slightest shit triggers me into despising you....how can anything flourish from this? we have to be realistic, not even counseling can solve this shit.

Anon.
>>
>>38443111
I'm sorry I lost your copy of the friends box set, I lent it to someone I trusted too much and they kept it. The drugs were just a crutch for my crippling anxiety, it still hasn't really improved to tell you the truth, despite the drugs I'm prescribed. I really wish I could watch the back to the future trilogy with you again, I'd probably understand it a lot better.
>>
>>38443361
You were my idea of a perfect woman when I met you and a while after that, sorry I couldn't let you go.
>>
Lenny

I don't know why you keep doing this. Why do you tease me and make me feel as if this could've been a thing? You have the potential to experience a genuine relationship, why are you so scared? I can't believe you're doing all this just for attention. I think you do have something for me but you're scared. Because together, I can make you reach new emotional heights. I know this sounds silly, but if there is one thing I'm confident about in myself is my ability to form very deep connections with suitable people. I think you're just scared. Am I wrong? Is the little game you're playing purely an ego thing? I can't believe you're that shallow. But maybe I'm just blinded by your particular charm. You know, I'd love it if you were real with me just once. Hurt me if you need to, but be real. Thx.

D
>>
>>38450945
The hells going on here then anon?
>>
File: C9axeKYXkAAe8Wn.jpg (91KB, 1037x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C9axeKYXkAAe8Wn.jpg
91KB, 1037x1200px
>>38450945
I think someone might be messing with you, don't get too worked up over it.
>>
>>38451674
No one messes with me kiddo
>>
File: 1496270258669.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496270258669.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>38434220

Tfw Anna doesn't even know u exist
>>
Hope you read my letter
>>
Dear Hitler,
Sorry it didn't turn out.

I miss you. I'm sure you don't miss me though.
>>
>>38452733
Too right. Bitch is self centred.
>>
I need to block certain websites. What you do with your life is none of my business and I need to get away from the toxic community that you're surrounded by immediately. I need to let go. All this unnecessary drama has reeked hell on my mental health. I love you and always will but I can't do this anymore.
>>
dear sosa
I don fell in love with a thottie
I pray for thy forgiveness
amen
>>
>>38435923
please stop describing my life and relationships
>>
Dear L,

I know you love me, i know those are not fake feelings, and nothing could make me feel worse.

A year ago i started using my meds, they left a hollow shell of a human behind. Now i do not feel anything, I've fucked over every last single friend of mine, until i was left all alone, i was alright, feelings felt irrational, they still do.

I was fine, found people that forced themselves on me thinking of me like im their friend. I never was, everytime i let them down they just thought im reliable and that it was a one time deal, it isn't.

Then one of them brought a friend along, it was you.

I made you're friend cry because of my lack of empathy when i met you.
I made you cry the second time i met you.

You decided you could save me, you decided that I am someone. while I wanted to fool around you were dead serious.

Once you developed emotions towards me, i didn't know what to do, i still don't, I played along like a fool and now we're here. I don't wanna break you, i truly don't.

You never told me you love me, i never did either, so i hope you understand. Im sorry for what i've caused.

I made you cry the second time we met.
You couldn't make me cry.

You didn't save me, or make me love you, but you made me feel enough that it was hard for me to tell you, that i don't love you.
You made me care, and thats one of the things i miss.

Thank you for everything.
Sincerely, K.
>>
>>38434220
Dude its been like 5-6 years. Get over it. Girls going to college are whores.
>>
File: 1482211377293.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1482211377293.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Hey lapin.

I'm sorry. I'm so incredibly sorry. You won't believe me but I cry about it every single fucking day of my life.
It was too hard. I know you won't forgive me and I don't blame you. I told you I'd always be there and I wasn't. That nothing could ever drag us apart but it did.
So many things remind me of you. There's you in everything I feel and everything I see.
Everytime I fucking wash my face I can see your texts about opening the face wash I got you for Christmas. You were so excited even though I knew we were already dead.
You said I was the best girlfriend and it's still haunting me.

I'm with someone else now and it's not going to go anywhere because I'm broken now.
When I get depressed he leaves me alone to get over it and it just
I remember how you were with me
how you'd give me so much attention and love and time and comfort and
I know i'll never have that from anyone else, ever
and i don't fucking deserve it either so it's fine

All I can hope for is finding the courage to kill myself.

Zz
>>
>>38448545
Man, I've been nothing but open and supportive of her in general. I even left her alone for a week or two since I figured she was busy or needed space.

I just think I deserve enough respect and decency to have the basest of questions addressed. Fuck, I'd be happy with a simple "Now isn't a great time for me, but I'll talk to you about it later", but I don't even get that.

I get people have shit that goes on in their lives, and sometimes it's heavy shit that makes you want to shut out the whole world. All I'm asking for is to not be left in the dark.
>>
E,
i love you and cant wait to meet you
i get butterflies just thinking about it
and im sorry about always breaking the 3 text rule
please have a good day
>>
>>38451198
>brother joined the army
>got into drugs
>never talked to me again

friends would have been nice
>>
>>38453732
If you're A, I miss you too, and you still have my Whatsapp so feel free to talk to me.

If you're S, my new MC is HolyImperator so send me a message.

A-H
>>
>>38454408
>>38454408
I feel you there, mang.

>ask if you should avoid a topic
>good enough reason to get ignored
>>
>>38440063
hahahaha it's so obvious that Jess is the one who wrote this
>>
File: 1500325559359.jpg (29KB, 669x719px) Image search: [Google]
1500325559359.jpg
29KB, 669x719px
>>38451262
Do you actually know me?
>>
>>38456343
I like to think it was for me but reality I know it's not
>>
File: 1405407791148.png (131KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
1405407791148.png
131KB, 300x298px
>>38444309
I can't verify if it's really you, but I hope you're doing well. I don't know for sure if everything was a lie or not, but I enjoyed our time together. You've likely actually found someone if you were just escaping a dumb situation with a lie. If so, they're very lucky, no matter how much it tears my fucking insides up. Thank you for being in my life even if it was very briefly.
>>
>>38453930
Details on the individual you're referring to, anon?
>>
>>38456424
I wonder why he deleted the comment
>>
Hey C
Sorry for being a cunt when things ended
You were right about us not being right for each other
Nothing in common, different personalities, goals in life, our conversations had no substance
We were just a temporary comfort for each other
And once we were both stable again, it wasn't right to try to make things work
I wish we had more of a connection, you truly are beautiful, sweet, caring, and made me really happy
But I know with you I'd have let myself go, and you wouldn't have been happy to not be with someone you couldn't talk about all your interests with, what have you
Sorry for what I did when you left me but
I know you understand how I felt
And you'd forgive me if I had the courage to show myself toyou after what I did
But it's best we keep to ourselves
>>
>>38455866
Drives me up the wall not having a single clue as to why she pulled a 180 like that.
>>
>>38454408
you're fucking selfish and inept.
needy ass selfish bitch lol nobody owes you shit just because you send them something. not everyone is like you, desperate whore.
>>
>>38457576
It's also selfish to leave a person in the dark anon. All they need to say is "I'm going through something right now. I'll talk to you when I'm doing better" or something along those lines. It's not that hard.
>>
>>38457552
Best I can come up with, she wanted to do that anyway and looked for the next best excuse.
Bored, scared, other guys, whatever.
>>
Dear K.
Your parents are seeing the threads.
Sincerely A.
>>
I love you. What we have hurts me more than helps me. I'm going to ask you out next weekend. If you say no or side step around it I'm moving on. I cannot keep doing what we are doing now.
>>
>>38457576
>Expecting a certain level of respect and communication in any relationship makes a person selfish.

The fuck am I reading?

>>38457626
Bar her having held back information or having been outright dishonest with me, which is always a possibility, I have no reason to believe that her distances comes from boredom or another guy. Like I said before, she's pulled a 180 in her demeanor. She's gone from taking an active interest in our interactions to giving me the cold shoulder.

Being scared I can rationalize to a greater extent though. Maybe shit was moving too fast for her? Who knows? I sure don't since she'll hardly talk to me.
>>
>>38457610
Nah, they don't owe you anything. Maybe try having some understanding. You're just needy and a thirsty ass beta attention slurper
>>
>>38437499

>tfw you are "m" but not this "m'....i sooo wish I could be and that you were my "d"
>>
D,

wow, its been over a year now. I still cant wrap my head around why we fell apart. whenever somebody brings you up or I see your picture my heart hurts. I wanted to love and worship you for all of my life. i think a part of me always will. ive tried dating ...it never works. youre the one my heart wants. i listen to all of our songs still, and daydream about our summer together. I miss you so much.

little one
>>
>>38457765
>Can not understand being left out in the cold hurts like fuck
>tells others to have some understanding

Biatch, you craycray.
>>
>>38458001
what are your initials anon? originally asking "for a friend"
>>
>>38434220
Dear Wendy

I am not a goddamn cuck, and all of your crying and whining didn't come close to convincing me that was what our relationship needed.

I hope you are having fun with your cholo boytoy, you ungrateful whore.

And yes, I was attracted to your sister but at least I was faithful, something you can't say about yourself.

Regrettably yours,

C
>>
Danny,

I'm sorry I said I loved you that time I was high on coke and scared. I could tell it weirded you out.

I miss talking to you and wish we could talk again.

Sincerely,
E
>>
>>38458193

my intials is MD
>>
>>38458193

is that you , Daniel? originallllll questions of the decades
>>
>>38458546
>>38458749
no this is DS,, i dont know why i even lurk these threads hoping to see her post about me seeing as she hates my guts
but fuck if that letter didnt hit close to home
>>
>>38458955

I always look for my "d" as well. but he hates me.
love can be so complicated. I wish you well, DS in searching for her. I hope you get your reply soon.
>>
>>38457682
I hope this is for me. If so, I need to get over my fear then.
>>
>>38457772
I believe every human brain gets born with two little hand grenades planted inside it. The first one goes off during puberty, when you first realize what all the fuss is about and you go crazy trying to attain that first one who lights you up and curls your toes. The first grenade is just a wake up call, though, young and frivolous, it almost always comes to naught and often brings nothing but shame and humiliation.

The second grenade, it goes off at any time. Maybe teens, maybe 20s, for some people, maybe never at all. It's the lightning struck feeling of discovering the perfect match, the one you'd not only run into a burning building to save, but the one you'd hurl your body into a pack of rabid wolves for, just to buy them the ten seconds they need to escape, knowing full well you won't survive. The one you could pour the essence of your body into forever and never look sideways again. The one you'd shelter with your body from a hail of bullets. The one you'd debase yourself for just to feed them and shelter them and give them something valuable that you can't afford. The one you want to make little copies of so you can hug them and cherish them and provide for them the model of love they can grow up and use to tell the difference between the players and the one who makes them feel like they felt growing up with you.

That grenade only goes off once, and its pin can never be put back in. It can't be un-exploded. The failure of true love is so often not that it doesn't go off, but that two of them so rarely go off at the right time, at the same time, for each other.

We have each others' numbers now, and we tremble to use them. Both of us in loveless marriages of convenience, having given up long ago and feeling time slipping away. Neither of us can afford to lose what we've made in the decades since the disaster. We never thought we'd ever see each other again. What a joy it could be. Or what a tragedy. So much to lose. So late to gain what may.
>>
Louis, I'm sorry. I was just soooo hoping you'd like me...
>>
>>38459691
>I was just soooo hoping you'd like me...
wat happen?
>>
Maybe I could text you a link to this thread.
>>
I wrote you a letter but I'm afraid to post here
You might see it, or not, either way it scares me...
>>
>>38459672
Does she have kids? What's stopping you from divorcing from your loveless marriage and trying to win over the woman you really want? What's really stopping her? What is the issue with you that prevents her from being with you?

I'm asking because this sounds like a situation similar to my own.
>>
>>38461386
Useful post. At least write the initials.
>>
Ryan

Today it's been 11 months since I knew it was over. Ryan, with your flat affect. Emotionless Ryan. Ryan, the man I spent 5 years with who never so much as raised his voice at me. And you tried to break into my home while I was at work.

I'm curious why you wanted to take it all away from me. What set you off? Did you sperg out because I had a beer and a chat with someone famous? He used to work my job, we had a lot to talk about. You were always so worried about me around like-minded people.

You weren't happy for me. I got a career and I built a home and I was happy and it scared the shit out of you. Ryan, with your flat affect and your alexithymia. Ryan who could never be happy for me.

I still love you, I still want to be with you, and I still know it'd make me miserable.
>>
>>38461704
I'm N...
>>
Dear AS, hope the dick is better than stability. Enjoy the cock carousel while it lasts. I'm doing better than any other guy you were with.

Dear AC, you got your wish and when you tried to take it back after, I'd already moved on. This decision will haunt you for the rest of your life. Kudos.

That's really it for being dumped, or having games played with me. Not even bitter, just enjoying the mess these two made of their lives.
>>
Dear ck,

I know it's been a while and we've been far apart. But how long ago was our first kiss. What are the things we've missed out on. Out of everyone I've known you were always the most special to me.

I'm not the same person I was then and I'm sure neither are you, but we can learn to love just like they did back then.

I hope you know why I couldn't be friends like you wanted, why I couldn't bear being anything but in love with you.

Half a decade and the time is approaching where I asked you to open that letter I gave you the last time I saw you. I don't know if you still have it and I don't remember what I even wrote.

Last I heard, you are still in that old town. You told me you wanted to travel the country and I told you that we should never go too far away from home, I guess in the end our fates were switched just as they were interwoven.

I could easily contact you right now, but I don't, I could tell you how I still feel, but it wouldn't change a thing. When the date passes and I know in my heart that you've read the letter I'll come to sweep you off your feet and we'll go to Paris like I promised so long ago.

Yours forever, D.
>>
>>38434220
D,

Don't join the military. You were my only friend. I cannot make anymore, and even when I try they pale in comparison to you.

-M
>>
Stop sending me stupid shit cunt
>>
Lia,
I fapped to your nudes you sent me a couple years ago. You had great tits for such a short girl.

-T
>>
Dear Alyson,

Fuck you. You literally manipulated me(probably female nature, hah) to think that you were basically what most robots would imagine as the perfect gf. You attempted to make me think that we had quite a bit of things in common, and I actually believed it for half a year. But no, this only existed to manipulate me. Hell, you're still trying to lure me back into your trap. Fuck off.

K
>>
R.E. anna

shitty person
boring whore
dont need a reason
to want you anymore
>>
>>38453732
A
Pretty sure you just messaged me, turns out my phone is fucked. Check my bio for my new number, if you actually had more to say than that.
a-h
>>
J,
If that was your intent, you played me like a fiddle, i'll admit that. I was 16 and starved for female interaction, so getting me to orbit you wasn't exactly the toughest thing in the world. Or maybe i'm overthinking it; maybe i was just an annoyance, not exactly an object of mockery. In any case, I regret my sperg's naivety. You were a little too edgy for my taste, but definitely fun to hang out with. I wish we were friends back in high school.
M
>>
O,
you stupid faggot I know you go on here, maybe not /r9k/ tho.
regardless fuck you and fuck that retard who works at costco. Its probably my fault but you autistic fucks arent helping. Hopefully A leaves this town because of retards like you and the other fags. Great job you sacks of shit.
Fuck you you little bitch, thinking your like mr robot because you google how to hack and you are autistic
>>
Dear d,
I'm probably going to kill myself and I don't have a good reason why. It just is. Sorry. I guess try to connect with S in a meaningful way, like a real father and son relationship, not like what we have, on the crutches of alcohol. He needs you and you probably need him. I never liked you. Again no real reason why.
>>
yo d,
u cute
I'd wife you man
but too shy/don't know what to say to you
-J
>>
just because I don't shit post all day, doesn't mean I ghosted you, life goes on bbgirl, I doubt you or I will ever let the other go, but we have to prioritize least I have to for my sanity.
>>
Father and Mother,
I regret nothing, if I could fuck myself over again like I have been doing for the last 10 years I totally would
At least I won't live to be on the sex offender register
Kiss J goodbye and feed my dof
>>
>>38434220
I miss Anna too
Dear Anna

I'm sorry we weren't better friends.
>>
>>38434220
Love u aya see u soon later this year 8 years is. A long time we were meant to be together since the days of the heavens and before soulmates were created we will live and die together and experience everything and be together forever
>>
>>38434220
Dear roasties,

This is truly sad. To prey among the weak is useless. Youll never get with actual robots so why be here? I already heard the "because i want to argument" and that argument is very flawed. It ignores consequences and it promotes this false sense of authority. I too can use that argument for a serial rapist. You might think this is a bash piece but its not because i congratulate you. Most of these people are losers, useless human beings and only worthy of being subjects of human experiments. Yall do yall, they can only type sentences anyway
>>
>>38443969
d is their first name
>>
>>38457682
By next weekend you mean this upcoming one right?
>>
Someday you're going to regret the way you treated me.
>>
>>38465844
I feel the same way about an Anna.
>>
>>38466483
I regret it and I am sorry that I can't help it. I am mentally ill. Though I am not using it as an excuse to justify my bad behavior or minimize the pain that I've caused you but please understand that I am sorry and try to forgive me. If not for me, do it for you. "Holding on to anger is like grasping ahot coalwith the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned." -Buddha
>>
"I guarantee you won't find another like me," the autist spewed.

I sighed a breath of relief.
>>
Dear ex gf,

It was your fault that you didn't put in enough effort, compulsively lied, played me, etc.

It's my fault that I stayed and let you do that. You have indirectly taught me one of the most valuable lessons in life, that being to have a measured backbone with women.

Sometimes I get curious what you're up to, because you were actually somewhat interesting, but I'm sure your redditor ass is up to some SJW shit since you fell for that postmodern radfem crap.

Oh well, I'm pretty over you, just thought about you last night.

Get fucked,
Anon
>>
>>38438494
Keep on going man, the only reason why you are stuck in that hole it's because you find it more comfortable than trying to get out.
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.