[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you text her >3 word answers or yes/no It's time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: v_cliffy-b-gears-war.jpg (121KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
v_cliffy-b-gears-war.jpg
121KB, 1280x715px
>you text her
>3 word answers or yes/no

It's time to give up on her isn't it?
>>
>>38430899
Yes, before you make yourself look like a dumbass who can't take a hint.
>>
>>38430899
>she texts you first
>reply and add something to develop conversation further
>one line basic reply and nothing else
you can't win either way man

always go for arranging meet up otherwise its not worth it
>>
>>38430899
>2 word answers
>keeps inviting me to go do shit with her (various festivals)
>don't have to buy her anything
What the fuck is happening? does she think I'm her gay friend? I enjoy hanging out with her but I also want to fuck the life out of her and she knows. We had a thing a few years back...
>>
>>38431625
She just wants some attention to help her feel validated and she knows she can easily string you along
>>
>>38431964

This. Don't be beta and lose her instantly.
>>
File: Snímka.jpg (65KB, 716x729px) Image search: [Google]
Snímka.jpg
65KB, 716x729px
>>38430899
>He got answer instead of block
Teach me master
>>
Should I ask for a coffee meeting even though she gives 3 word answers? Coffee or drinks?

>>38432249
I am a handsome cyborg with extremely poor flirting skills. So much that I make them lose interest after a couple of txts.
>>
>>38432293
>I am a handsome
Well, that is probably where I am going to fuck up.
>>
>>38432310
Fuck the biological lottery..
>>
>>38432239
Would be kind of cruel, I do genuinely have fun with her. I just want to rein in these feelings and be friends, but is that possible while still interacting? I was thinking about just ghosting her for a month and seeing about things after that, but I do not have a lot of other people to hang out with.
>>
>>38432435
>cruel
To who? You're hurting yourself just to give her a slight convenience. Jesus fuck you area slimy little beta bitchboi, aren't you?
>>
ask yourself what would chad do then tone that down my multiplying it by say 0.7 and do that.

you people generally over-think things then do the pussy , passive "oh no what if she thinks x" response.

thinking about things is ok but usually the more you think the more your thinking will become biased towards doing the more passive response

Also you should be making decisions which maximise your chance of getting laid not making decisions that make yourself look dignified .

t. someone who lost his vriginity to a prostitute at 20 and didn't get his first gf until a month before 22 and is 26 now and has fucked a lot of attractive girls and has a gf.
>>
>>38432449
I don't get out much so basically if someone invites me to do a thing I'll do it
>>
>>38432525
Absolutely pathetic. Have some respect for yourself.
>>
>>38432549
you know where you are right
origami
>>
I seriously hope you're not texting a girl every single fucking day. Showering girls with undeserved attention is giving away for free your most important asset.

Have some self respect, OP.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.