[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the first time in a while I have a few bucks I can actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1491189723142.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1491189723142.gif
1MB, 500x281px
For the first time in a while I have a few bucks I can actually spend on something that I dont need to survive, 80 or so bucks, and I was trying to think of something to spend it on when I realised, nothing interests me anymore.

It wasnt so much as not knowing what to spend the money on as it is the feeling that I literally have nothing interesting in my life. I was going to spend it on vidya, but then I thought about all the times in the past months where i've booted up a game, played for 10 or so minutes and then gotten bored and not felt like playing, even when I've torrented a different game to see if maybe it was my steam library getting stale, I ran into the same issue.

I sometimes play music, so every now and then I might pick up my guitar, ill fiddle around with it for a bit, play something sounding pretty much indifferent from everything else ive ever played, get bored and put the guitar down.

Now I find myself doing nothing but watching youtube and shitposting on 4chan, fuck I cant even sit down to watch a TV show because it gets boring or I get tired of watching after an episode or two.

Wtf am I supposed to do with my time /r9k/? (and less importantly money, I still havent spent it, if you have any ideas I'd love to hear them) Wtf is wrong with me, because honestly I dont know. Nothing I used to like doing makes me happy anymore, and trying anything new gets boring or makes me hate myself after 10 or 20 minutes.
>>
>>38430582
buy a cheap bike
>>
buy medication or illegal drugs for your depression
>>
>>38430600
what for? I never even enjoyed biking as a kid, I wasn't very good at it back then and I doubt I will be very good at it now.

I'm not that worried about my health, I've been blessed with good genes and seemingly no matter how much i eat i stay skinny, its the one thing I have going for me.
>>
>>38430607
Do you think I'm depressed? I've thought that I might be but I dont really want to self diagnose.

Thought about trying weed, dont really know about where or how to get it where I live or if it would be good quality. Is it ok to smoke alone for a first timer? I'm under the impression its really best around other people
>>
4chan ruined your attention span anon kun. i couldnt think of any other explanation.
>>
>>38430669
weed is babby shit anon, smoke it whenever you want to. literally ask any nigger on the street or buy it online. you dont need a sitter for weed.
dont want to self diagnose? then explain what you said in your OP to a therapist and hear their advice.
inb4 you dont have the motivation to see one because youre in actuality depressed. that ones a timeless classic.
>>
>>38430735
I'll see if there are any good therapists for cheap around my area.

As for the weed, I might pick some up then if you think it might help.
>>
>>38430691
Thats enitrely possible. Is there any cure?
>>
>>38430762
>As for the weed, I might pick some up then if you think it might help.
yeah about that: people seem to get mixed results from it in my experience. some say it cured their depression for good. some just get the panic attack of their lives and throw the rest down the shitter. good luck anon, hope youre the first group.
>>
>>38430773
i dont know. but i started going out. taking walks when i have no class on a certain day
>>
>>38430773
it didnt cure me though. as you can see im posting here. but i still do it
>>
>>38431068
I could try this. Might be good to walk somewhere nice and just relax or something idk.
>>
>>38431148
>>38431148
go to your local park or sumfin. relax and shitpost there. assuming they have public wifi. which usually they have
>>
>>38431216
sounds nice, don't know if it will really help but who knows, worth a shot i suppose
>>
Sounds like Anhedonia Op. id go to a doctor
>>
>>38431257
maybe, seems like it might be a bit more than what I have but who knows. I'm not a doctor. I'll try and see If i can go to one. I dont really have the money for a therapist though.
>>
>>38430646
Believe me, cycling is a pretty robot sport to do. You can visit old places from your childhood if nostalgia is your thing or explore the countryside around you if you're more into discovering new stuff. Or just get on a straight road and try to go as fast to some place as you can. Movement in general will help you think and imagine, I always get most of my daydreams when I'm walking or cycling somewhere.

It also doesn't have to be a hobby. You can just hold onto the money for later or buy nicer clothes or an item of furniture or computer stuff that you think would improve your lurking comfort. Maybe replace your semen-stained crumb-filled keyboard?
>>
you dont have to do stuff all the time just lay in bed and deal with shit
>>
>>38431630
hmmm. It sounds nice. Again though I'm not very good at biking and dont enjoy it that much, but i see where you're coming from.

I have considered buying a nice mechanical keyboard, but I feel like that might be like, feeding my 4chan habits and im not sure thats a good thing. idk, its still an option
>>
>>38431736
this is pretty much what I do. listen to music and lie in bed feeling like shit.

I'm asking for suggestions because my current situation doesnt feel good.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.