[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be bored as fuck >no hobby >try to find something interesting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1482782501113.jpg (20KB, 413x408px) Image search: [Google]
1482782501113.jpg
20KB, 413x408px
>be bored as fuck
>no hobby
>try to find something interesting
>accidentally stumble upon scale modeling
>looks cool
>start reading about basics
>find out what exactly you need
>find online store
>add stuff to cart
>almost ready to purchase
>second_thoughts.webm
>try to calculate hours of entertainment you will get for that money
>you will finish the model in 2-3 days even as a beginner while most of this time you will have to wait for paint to dry
>model is completed, there is nothing else you can do with it
>give up on that hobby
What do you do to keep yourself busy? I know that video gaems are time consuming but years ago something snapped and i've totally lost interest in them.
>>
no time to be bored got work tmr
>>
I watch YouTube vids or twitch streams. I've wasted a significant amount of my life doing this. I've also tried starting other hobbies, but give up pretty quickly
>>
I don't know what your interests are
Learning to cook is something you can work hard on and spend time on and doesn't cost much more than eating some other way, sometimes even less
But if that kind of thing is boring for you then obviously it wouldn't make any fucking difference
>>
I do cooking as a hobby. Grab a recipe and try to make it. I do this once a week every week to keep mentally sane but you can prob do it more often if you have the time. Audiobooks/reading also helps pass time and there is always YouTube and Twitch, and endless amount of TV shows/movies on the internet all for free etc.
>>
become /fit/, faggot. I used to browse this shit hole until, I started my journey to /fit/. Haven't been here for a long time, but there was a thread bashing /r9k/ today, so I checked it out. Still as lame as ever.
>>
Mostly I read, shitpost and masturbate. Sometimes at the same time.
>>
>>38429085
let me guess
>shit was so cash
>>
>>38429085
>become /fit/,
I am. It's really retarded to think that fitness is a hobby. Im going to the gym almost every day and it takes 1.5h tops to finish weights + cardio.

>>38429044
Since im lifting i don't eat random things. I am cooking every day but my meals are simple.
>>
>>38429132
Try to make the meals more complex then. If you're not into food that much that's ok but a good 3 part (meat/starch/vegetable) is really satisfying to make and enjoy.
>>
>>38429180
>Try to make the meals more complex then
you can't make a meal more complex without adding more stuff to the mix

>3 part (meat/starch/vegetable) is really satisfying to make and enjoy
This is my regular meal. It seems like you have still no idea about cooking if you think this goes beyond "normal"
>>
>>38429132
>>become /fit/,
>I am.

Excellent. How about language learning? It's challenging, good for your brain, and can keep you occupied for years.

Or maybe something like home automation with raspberrypi/arduino.
>>
>>38429350
Give me an example of a meal you would make.
>>
>>38429378
>How about language learning?
I can fluently speak one of the most complicated languages in the world but it doesn't matter at all because everyone everywhere speak english. There is no need to learn any language besides english.

>home automation with raspberrypi/arduino
too expensive and useless in my opinion. I like simple stuff and hate when simple things are getting too complicated for no reason

>>38429385
you mean a meal i eat every day or a meal i would like to make?

>potatoes or rice
>chicken breast (i don't eat any other meats)
>broccoli/green beans/brussel sprouts
>>
>>38429514
Well there's the issue right there. Why do you only eat Chicken? What kind of rice? Here's an example of something to make http://allrecipes.com/recipe/18775/aussie-chicken/ and put some spinach and mashed potatoes as the other parts of the meal.
>>
>>38429567
>Why do you only eat Chicken?
because it's fairly cheap, lean and tastes good. I don't eat other kinds of meat because they are too expensive if you want lean stuff and beef is like 3 times more expensive

>What kind of rice?
White rice. I don't like brown or parboiled because it smells like dirt.

>http://allrecipes.com/recipe/18775/aussie-chicken/
>bacon
>mayo
>oil
>cheese
This is a shit load of fats and when im eating fats make sure it's at least semi quality source like peanut butter

>mashed potatoes
mashing will somehow make them taste different?

I think of my food like it's fuel. I eat certain things for a reason and it doesn't matter how it tastes. Every single day i eat oats with water and this literally tastes like scobs.
>>
>>38428933
>model is completed, there is nothing else you can do with it
Worse, it just takes up fucking space and you can't get rid of it because you put all that time into it. You dodged a bullet there.

What about learning a musical instrument, or signing lessons maybe?
>>
>>38429745
I was playing piano when i was young. It's still my favourite instrument but unfortunately too expensive. You could get cheap casio keyboard but it takes no force at all to press the key. I would have to take lessons which are also expensive and it takes years learn.
>>
>>38429514
>there is no need to learn any language besides english
Well there's your problem, you're bored because you're retarded.
How about you stop being a boring faggot and live life?
>>
File: flag1.png (15KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
flag1.png
15KB, 1000x625px
vexillology/vexillography
>>
Wait, you mean to tell me neets aren't all writing symphonies and novels?
>>
>>38430002
>learning a useless language
what a great way to live life

>boring faggot
this is what i would call a person who learns other languages for entertainment

im looking for something like a hobby, so i could relax i focus on doing this thing for entertainment
>>
>>38430130
Start writing then faggot. Write a book. Guarantee you like writing because you shit post on 4chan.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.