[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy is a father, yet you have never held a girl's hand.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1231235325.png (330KB, 720x988px) Image search: [Google]
1231235325.png
330KB, 720x988px
This guy is a father, yet you have never held a girl's hand.
>>
thats bs. he could easily get a job at mcdonalds or some other fast food place
>>
>>38428621
What the fuck did he expect.

He could literally get any construction job that involves wearing a mask or something.
>>
>>38428638
Honestly I doubt it. He should grow a beard or something
>>
>>38428621

>this guy procreated and assured a legacy

What's your excuse, robots?

I'm retarded myself.
>>
>>38428621
Well it's not surprising at all, his face looks good, much better than mine, he is white and probably tall as well. Plus most women suffer from hibristophilia so him being a criminal who might split her skull open at any time is a major plus.
>>
>>38428757
I don't fuck slags like OP's story does
>>
>>38428980
he looks like "Der Untermensch". But women love confidence even if it comes from stupidity.
>>
women are just as bad, if not worse than men, so i'm not surprised some retard had his kid.
>>
>>38428980
>his face looks good, much better than mine

Literally impossible.
>>
>>38429074
100% of women are complete garbage.
99% of men are complete garbage.
>>
>>38429061
Not even close to being that ugly, the only resemblance is the shaved head and the untermensch is obviously a slav with round features and fat, this guy looks anglo and isn't fat and doesn't have the badly shaped cranium of the untermensch
>>
>>38428621
>yet you have never held a girl's hand.

Who cares?
I gain nothing out of it.
>>
>>38429110
what a fantastic contribution to the thread. thank you for your thoughts.
>>
>>38429150
Thanks for the (you) OP.

I wish I could say the same about your thread but I'd be lying.
>>
Girls love tattoos anon
>>
>>38429108
please delete your trip so you don't have to make stupid posts like this. When you're anonymous you don't have your ego attached to your posts and are less likely to divert from truth in order to maintain face.
He totally looks like Der Untermensch. The football hooligan bulldog face is prevalent in every race and they all look the same.
>>
How retarded do you have to be to entertain such a tattoo? His excuse was that he was "smashed on prison booze"
>>
>>38429249
I never maintain face, lol. I just said why he doesn't look like him and i think someone else with attention to the detail of the facial structure might actually agree. The slavic features are definitely not prevalent in any other race of men.
>>
>>38428621
I see no reason why he couldn't work in a call centre
>>
>>38429088
That tripfag is Stanley.
>>
>>38429249
Vulpes is a walking bait machine. everything he types is to bait a response out of you, that's why he imposes everything he says like it's 100% fact and goes ahhahahahaha somewhere in the post.

you should be filtering out his posts.
>>
>Daily Mail
He's likely their readership but still
>>
>>38428621
>wtf??? why should my poor decisions have consequences??
man normies are awful
>>
>>38429450
Can such a man really be considered a normie? He's clearly subnormal and part of the criminal element.
>>
File: dhFD1FYvj8Y.jpg (62KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
dhFD1FYvj8Y.jpg
62KB, 604x604px
>>38429323
Jeez i just said what i think i never said you HAVE to agree with me. And it's not really my fault if you said something and i laughed at you, it happens.

Look at the typical slavic features - they are very round, both the facial bones and cranium, often uneven and wide cranium too where western males have narrower and even craniums and more robust lower thirds. Even the eyes radiate hostility or apathy, where the anglo in OP's pic seems to be sad or thoughtful.
>>
>>38428694
Apparently he did it while drugged at prison
>>
File: Screenshot_20170717-045955.png (89KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170717-045955.png
89KB, 480x854px
He's just making excuses.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.