[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are literally ALL women objectively terrible selfish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

File: 1471278463753.jpg (90KB, 841x469px) Image search: [Google]
1471278463753.jpg
90KB, 841x469px
why are literally ALL women objectively terrible selfish unempathetic people?
>>
>>38428541
For most of our existence as a species we were savages who killed each other and conquered the females of other tribes. Men knew it's kill or die but women quickly realized they just need to open their legs and everything would go on as usual. So qualities like loyalty or empathy became a problem for them and with time they evolved to not have them at all.
>>
>>38428541
Except not all of them are.

You're exactly like those Tumblr girls that claim all men are war-waging, child-killing rapists
>>
File: 1495970337852.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1495970337852.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>>38428619
KEK THIS! Close the thread OP. This is why MGTOW dont hate women, its just in their nature to love only what a man can do for her and now the man himself.
>>
>tfw no karlee Grey gf
>>
>>38428541
Because life is a balancing act. While literally ALL men are murderers, rapist, criminals and idiots, women have other traits to "compliment" their counterparts.
>>
>>38428647
this, only a Sith deals in absolutes senpai
>>
the way women work is that they don't open up to you whatsoever until YOU first break the ice with them.
they won't even talk to you if you don't open up first, they're either too shy, scared, lack confidence, whatever the reason.

it's shocking to me when a woman comes up to me and talks to me out of her own free will, it's so unexpected it slightly frightens me sometimes. it only happens when they want something, usually information.
>>
>>38428655
Exactly, if anyone can't get a woman he only needs to look up Briffault's law. Guaranteed he doesn't fit the criteria because if he does a female snatches him immediately, normfags want pats on the back so they can congratulate themselves on what nature already did for them.
>>
>>38428647
Fuck off femwhore, all women are like that
>>
>>38428680
Bullshit, it's not the fucking victorian era no woman will waste a second of her time if she sees a desirable male. They literally swarm high status males the moment they appear and disregard the rest because they want nothing to do with them.
>>
>>38428682
>Briffault's law
Briffaults law only counts if women have the right to choose a mate.
For millenia it was the father who chose the husband of the daughter, the husband paid a daury and then the husband OWNED his wife.
Then the loser betas started giving women rights.
>>
>>38428698
I'm sorry your mum didn't love you anon
>>
>>38428729
Yes obviously Brriffaults law works when women choose, like in our society. We used to have some sort of much needed control but it's all gone now, it's all going to burn and the societies that still retain this regulation will rise to the top.
>>
>>38428747
Kek at this braindead appeal to emotion because of your 20 iq. His mom is probably the only person who loved him, it was the same with me and i literally hate all other women because they made my life hell.
>>
File: kekarabian.jpg (18KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
kekarabian.jpg
18KB, 400x266px
>>38428765
Bingo. Hence Islamic invasion of Europe.
Muslims in Europe literally kill a woman if she marries without consent from the father of if she cheats.
The call it honour killings and most of the time its her own father or brothers/uncle who do it kiling.
Soon Western women will pay for being feminists. There are so many anti-feminists all of a sudden because they can see they went too far. But its too late.
>>
>>38428541
I don't know.
But i really hope the sex bots and test tube babies get finished soon
>>
>>38428775
If his mum loved him that that contradicts the claim that all women are unfeeling evil creatures.
>>
>>38428803
Yep rabid cunts start to feel the wind changing and want to jump the sinking ship of feminism craze but it's too late now, the mass information exposed what women are actually like to so many men that it's just not going to work. We can already see the beggining of it, mainstream articles show suicides increase for women 30+, imagine what's going to happen when the younger ones start hitting the wall. They are going to suicide in droves.
>>
>>38428711
>tripfag
>using buzzwords from Reddit and 4chan
>"literally swarm the moment they appear"

yeah, sure, whatever bro.
>>
>>38428827
Nope, the only love possible for a woman to feel is a platonic love to her child. Every other woman sees and treats him as an asset or a tool, so it's only natural to hate them.
>>
>>38428844
What buzzwords did i use? Seems like you are one of the guys who says "buzzwords!" when he sees something he doesn't likes but can't argue any of it. Maybe go out sometime and open your fucking eyes and you will see i am right.
>>
I'm sorry

Original post here
>>
>>38428619
Fpbp

XxOriginalioxX
>>
>>38428677
>implying that being a Sith is better than being a lying,corrupt Jedi,who denies his own being
>>
>>38428859
you're using PUA, internet buzzwords.
>victorian era
>desirable male
>high status male

IRL, i haven't heard someone say "Victorian era" i don't think ever in my life. you only see that used on internet forums for people to describe how prude everyone in America is.

the other high status shit is just so dumb, it's like the beta/alpha labeling. no one says that shit IRL.

no one needs to go outside. you just need to kill yourself.
>>
>>38429004
The Empire is better in general as well, it provides security. The rebels and the jedis are just terrorists who want to blow shit up because it feels right for them.

>>38429049
hahaha you are actually retarded, this has nothing to do with PUA which is a scam, it's just common terms

i can't imagine how someone sees victorian era as a pua or a buzzword, if anything your retardation is so colossal i suggest you kys instead
>>
>>38429083
oh yeah, "Victorian Era" is also commonly used by interior designers. that's about it, otherwise literally no one in real life says shit like that.

anyway, i shouldn't be feeding a tripfag, see ya.
>>
>>38429101
You are one of the stupidest people i have ever talked to. It's just a reference to a time where women actually had to be approached, what you described. Since i said it and i happen to reside in real life then LITERALLY someone says "shit like that"'. Obviously not your retarded circle who probably don't know what that is.

Best fuck off already, at least you are smart enough to do that.
>>
>>38428541
Look at it from a survival point of view. Many groups of humans lived in either freezing windy lifeless shitholes, or boiling, disease ridden, bone-dry deserts, the most intelligent and physically adept species lived in the wastelands where mere survival was a mountainous challenge. Men evolved to be violent, intelligent, psychopathic, brutal creatures that only lived this long because they tore out the throats of their enemies and killed or ran away from countless crazed animals. Women have always been weak and mentally inferior, but they hold an irreplacable key to the species survival, so male attraction to and desire to protect women became so strong and important, that the only things that mattered were producing offspring and making sure that that offspring survives to the point of being able to look after itself.

We're barely one step above gorillas and apes. Less hairy, smarter, more fine motor skills, more developed voice-boxes e.t.c.

We're really just a new and improved version of the other existing primates. You can point to the smartest and most civilised man in the world to disagree with me, but I can find 10 times as many violent niggers that really don't act much different than the other billion species on the planet.
>>
>>38429083
>equating the Sith to the Galactic Empire
Do your own self a favor and read the old EU books. They`re the reason SW isn`t completely normie-tier.
>>
>>38428619
Stanley knows whatsup
>>
>>38429101
The Victorian Era is an actual period,that covers queen Victoria I`s reign in England,and lasts from roughly the middle of the 19th century to the beginning of the 20th. It`s a completely valid word to be used.
>>
>>38429213
I know they are different of course but some sith actually worked with the empire i think. Which books exactly would you recommend?
>>
>>38428541
It's just in our nature, no matter what. I've decided to stop being a coward and finally kill myself to make the world a tiny bit better in the only way possible for a woman.

What method should I choose?
>>
>>38429243
Method doesn't matter as long as it's not a fake suicide for attention. Make sure to post a public manifesto stating how disgusted you are by the actions and nature of your own kind and how society needs to focus on structural problems and the rampant discrimination and abuse of men.
>>
>>38429240
Read the Bane series for one. They`ll give you a better understanding of Sith ideology. But yeah,the Empire was founded by a Sith-Darth Sidious,but he was far from fan of allowing other Sith to exist alongside with him. Another reccomendation is the Legacy comic series,which also detail Sith dealings.
>>
>>38429135
>>38429232
you guys are ignoring my words so you can feel smart about explaining the definition of "Victorian Era"

let me spell it out for you:
NO ONE SAYS THAT IN REAL LIFE. only interior designers. it's not about if it's valid words or the meaning of it.
>>
>>38429279
I`ve heard people repeatedly use this in real life. My parents use it,my friends use it,even fucking complete strangers in the street use it,in casual conversation
>>
>>38429314
no they don't. you're straight up lying.
>>
>>38429268
I just want to make sure it's quick and lethal. I think jumping in front of a train would be pretty good but there's no trains where I live. Hanging is easier but I'd probably fuck up and fail to break my neck quickly. I'll write something first.
>>
File: BAITTHEDUST.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
BAITTHEDUST.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
>>38429336
In the country I live in-Bulgaria they do it all the time. Anyways,we`re arguing over something really stupid. Reminds me exactly in which site I am.
>>
>>38428541
Not necessarily all of them. There's a small chance of them developing empathy once they turn into a mother. It's about a 5% chance, per baby.
>>
>>38429346
i can't speak for Bulgaria though and you can't speak for America. i obviously wasn't talking about Bulgaria.
so you can see how there's difference between our perspectives?
>>
>>38429346
ostavqi go toq, ot dva dni me presledva i postva nqkvi mega oligofrenii
>>38429273
thanks for the suggestions i will look them up now
>>
>>38429361
I guess you americans are actually retarded enough to be unable to reference a historical period in casual conversation.
>>
>>38429243
Don't you have a brother or sister or something, if you know your nature you can learn to control it
>>
>>38429049
>you just need to kill yourself.

I agree. The tripfag is a joke
>>
>>38429380
>tfw 4oveka s koito govori6 wyw 4chan e balgarin
Otkade si?
>>
>>38429415
Sofia, ti?
>>
>>38429440
>mfw same
Throwaway email?
>>
>>38429445
nqmam, ako iskash ti ostavi nqkoi i she ti pisha
>>
>>38429460
[email protected]
Zabavlqwai se brat.
>>
>>38429388
it's weird because 2 Bulgarians are talking about the Victorian Era.
you faggots in your country must be obsessed with periods or some shit, it's no wonder people in that country actually use the words.

but yes, you're right, Americans are too stupid.
>>
Not all women.

My psychiatrist told me shes going to come with me to my autism bux interview at the gubment place to ensure I get it.
>>
>>38429491
No one in our country`s "obsessed with periods",it`s just that your average,intelligent bulgarian has a basic grasp of history and knows how to reference it and compare the present to it.
>>
>>38429396
Even if I do I am garbage on the inside and cannot change that.
>>
>>38428541

It's like they are empathetic with everything but you
>>
>>38429930
Why the fuck does this hit this close to home?
>>
>>38428647
>>38428677
I wish you guys were right, but I'm sorry your wrong. Would your mother marry your father if he lived in a card board box? At some point in your lives the truth is going to be shown to you and your world is going to fall apart. Start preparing now.
>>
File: 923.jpg (38KB, 480x405px) Image search: [Google]
923.jpg
38KB, 480x405px
>>38429460
>>38429440
>>38429380
>>38429268
>>38429240
>>38429135
>>38429083
>>38428846
>>38428831
>>38428775
>>38428765
>>38428711
>>38428682

fuck off tripfag we get it you're unique
>>
>>38429967
Ok anon.
Seeya
>>
>>38429083
>no you

fucking tripfags i swear
>>
>>38429519
Even if you are garbage and will always be garbage there is still someone that cares about you. Not everyone does just like not everyone has a good nature but even those who hold twisted thoughts have their own will. We are not completely slaves and we can fight against them. Maybe not everyone will able to be normal but all we can do is try to not hurt other peoples. If you did hurt someone why not try to don't do empty apologies but amend it instead. Who knows You may find some worth in yourself.
>>
>>38428541
She was hot as fuck in that video. Pls don't make me remember it, I'm trying to nofap
>>
>>38428619
>>38428775
How are those arguements with your intro to anthropology online professor going?
But you're not a pseud, you're a skeptic
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.