[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fired

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4466.png (21KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4466.png
21KB, 357x313px
Today I got fired. Again.

I'm getting so tired of not being able to hold down a job for longer than a couple of months, followed by a long time of depression, anger and self-esteem issues that don't seem to go away. I just can't do this anymore. I didn't even felt any sort of emotion any more when they told me today, I just wanted to go away. I will have to tell my parents for the 5th time this year I got fired, they used to be proud of me but all that remains is dissapointment in their voices.

I'll just get called out for being a schlomo cuck for even trying, but I just need to get this off my chest.

Fired feels thread I guess.
>>
>>38428425
D-did you try giving your boss a handshake?
>>
>>38428450

I did. I did everything I possibly could to keep the job, went full social and participated in every social activity they threw at me while maintaining production, but I just did not fit in well enough.
>>
>>38428480
What job is it? Perhaps you might consider shifting to a slightly different field?

Also did they give a reason for why they fired you?
>>
Wow, you got fired five times this year? You must have some incredible willpower. Surely you can keep at it and find a relaxing job like security guard/doorman. I mean, if you keep trying surely you'll end up with something that's tolerable. Just hang in there anon you got this.
>>
File: 1495593705116.png (321KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1495593705116.png
321KB, 500x497px
>>38428480
Damn anon. Same shit happened to me. I'm currently in debt and in desperate need of money, no job wants to hire me, finally got tried for a job but got immediately fired for the same reason.

Shit sucks.
>>
File: 1498379607629.png (648KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1498379607629.png
648KB, 667x670px
>>38428480
That really sucks, all you can do is try to find a more relaxed job maybe with less social interaction, at this point, there is a mental block that probably makes holding that kind of jobs even more difficult.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.