[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw no cutie trainee doctor gf to eat breakfast with why did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 5252525.png (116KB, 625x491px) Image search: [Google]
5252525.png
116KB, 625x491px
tfw no cutie trainee doctor gf to eat breakfast with
why did i throw her away just so I could think if i wanted to settle with her
>>
File: CjWnJEiUgAAu5Fz.jpg (19KB, 337x368px) Image search: [Google]
CjWnJEiUgAAu5Fz.jpg
19KB, 337x368px
The best one will always be a memory - but you have to remember that nostalgia is a dirty liar.
Time'll help, Robot.
>>
File: 541455.png (187KB, 758x631px) Image search: [Google]
541455.png
187KB, 758x631px
>>38425518
she knows I can find more attractive women, thing is i'll never find one that has my back or I can trust if things go to shit
>>
File: 1383851029126.gif (37KB, 601x388px) Image search: [Google]
1383851029126.gif
37KB, 601x388px
>>38425540
I mean, you found one, yeah? It'll happen again, even if it takes a while. Those things aren't instant.
>>
>>38425488
Honestly why would you give that away? Tell me. I have a loyal qt who has my back but I secretly wish she was doing more with herself, like being a doctor. Mostly because I'm doing nothing with my life and I want to live vicariously through her but still. Why did you get rid of her?
>>
>>38426033
cared about her, so I didn't want to fuck around with her just to end up chucking, so i sorted myself out and now ik i want her.
>>
>>38426123
tf changed between now and then? how long ago was this? how old are you? you could have been set for life regardless of what you did. most girls will forgive cheating if they love you and you still fucked up.
>>
>>38426123
This JUST happened to me anon. I broke up with her and she got with another guy after two months. I changed everything and sorted myself and failed. So much grief. Fuck
>>
>>38426123
I'm only two days into the grieving process. I have so much regret. I was such an evil and wicked person. I've taken to god and the iron pill.
>>
>>38426123
"Ik I want her"

Right there you need to fix your selfishness before trying to get her to be in a relationship again
Male or female you can't just throw them away like some used toy before deciding >"hey I need you for communication because I realized how secretely lonely I am without you"
>>
>>38426171
This cuts deep. This is me right here. Ahhhhh. I secretly hate myself.
>>
Sorry op , don't mean to hijack your thread. I'm just hurting in the same way. Where can I meet women? I don't drink and I graduated college
>>
>>38426171
I don't want her getting more attracted to me, so I cut ties and sorted myself out, fuck would you know anon
>>
>>38426171
You sound like a female or a faggot. Which one are you?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.