[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5'6" >160lbs I am always hungry all the time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 2432_3.gif (16KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
2432_3.gif
16KB, 633x758px
>5'6"
>160lbs
I am always hungry all the time even after I just ate but I never get bigger but according to my 25bmi I am overweight wtf reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>38424816
do you want to change OP?
>>
Lift.

Focus on eating protein and veggies.

t. 5'7 185lbs at 25% bodyfat.

Last time I was 160lbs (-25 pounds of fat) I had veiny shredded abs.
>>
>>38424832
i want someone to want me
>>38424835
i need a bench and weights to lift with but i spent all of my money on weed and booze instead.
>>
>>38424861
get a gym membership.

home-gyming only works if you're into powerlifting
>>
>>38424878
i can't afford a simple bench and bar weights let a lone a gym membership that ends up costing hundreds over time
and also chad goes to the gym and even works there now and I don't want to see chad anymore because we used to be friends but now he is too cool for me
>>
>>38424911
You need thousands of dollars to build a proper home gym if you want to body-build.

Home-gym is only cheap if you only want to do Power-Lifting.

IF you can't get a gym membership because you're poor you have more important issues to deal with.

Stay DYEL Skinnyfat Faggot - Dream about Chad fucking your oneitis who signs up to the gym.
>>
File: cerabucket.jpg (69KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
cerabucket.jpg
69KB, 350x350px
Just grow like four inches and your BMI will be normal.

Faggot
>>
>>38424861
You gotta do it for you, not anyone else. It won't get you a girl, cause you'll still be an awkward piece of shit. >Lost 100 lbs to join the muhreens.
>>
>>38424954
what's the difference because I think power lifting is what I want. I don't want to look like super uber chad or nothing just get bigger arms and chest and to do that I need a bench press for the very least. a few dumbells shouldn't hurt either

>>38424973
I know I know, but seriously the gyms in my town are infested with normies and they are really expensive and I don't want to run into people that I know while trying to work out
>>
>>38424973
while true, this takes time. it may be better to start with someone else in mind... you'll eventually realize that you should do it for you, and that's a powerful moment
>>
>>38425007
I feel you, look up Charles Atlas. Father of calisthenics. All body weight work outs.
>>
>>38425007
headphones and no eye contact, man. ive been at the gym with best buddies and worst enemies and if you've got those two things, you can tune out the world and no one will bother you
>>
>>38425053
Agreed. Go off of bodybuilding.com and start a routine. Back, arms, chest, legs, and some people isolate shoulders on their own
>>
>>38425033
>>38425053
thanks for the suggestions bros. I usually don't like wearing any kind of headphones/wristbands/watches/sweat bands etc. anything that restricts me. and I like hearing noise around me but still tuning it out with focus you know? I'm just odd like that
>>
>>38425122
Its called the symphony of the shred. Its natural man
>>
>>38425146
symphony of the shred... I like that.
>>
File: 1500044149608.jpg (8KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1500044149608.jpg
8KB, 200x233px
>>38424816
SHUT UP FUCKING FAGGOT.

IM 5''4 230 POUNDS. I DONY WANT TO hEAR YOUR SHIT
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.