[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post autistic shit you do. >see some really fucked up picture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13

File: 9I9aMOd.png (340KB, 455x337px) Image search: [Google]
9I9aMOd.png
340KB, 455x337px
post autistic shit you do.

>see some really fucked up picture
>look away from my monitor at my mirror and pretend I am making a reaction face into the camera
>>
>>38424677
Thats pretty fucking silly anon
>>
File: IMG_5713.jpg (48KB, 640x446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5713.jpg
48KB, 640x446px
>>38424677
Holy fucking shit OP thank you so much for the wonderful laugh.

>sleep under mattress
>>
>>38424677
>pretend I am making a reaction face into the camera
i only do that when im playing a game and it doesnt go my way
>>
>>38424747
I do this to practice for when I start streaming
>>
File: egg nog shrine.jpg (41KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
egg nog shrine.jpg
41KB, 540x360px
>walk around house making screeching noises
>fill my mouth up with water and pretend to puke in sink or bathtub
>bang my head against furniture while watching tv sometimes

nobody knows I do this
>>
I make dumb faces as cars pass by when I'm on long walks.
>>
>draw on walls
>spin around in chair for hours
>>
File: PECVahJ_d.jpg (77KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
PECVahJ_d.jpg
77KB, 640x480px
>>38424764
I do the first two.

Not the third one though you little weirdo
>>
File: tKm9G7L_d.jpg (19KB, 500x145px) Image search: [Google]
tKm9G7L_d.jpg
19KB, 500x145px
>>38424706
I used to do that when I was younger I haven't thought about it in a long time
>>
i live in a big city and sometimes i shout nigger out of my window as loud as i can and then i look at the people who reacted and laugh
>>
>>38424677
I do this constantly
>>
>>38424758

im sure youll get tons of viewers anon...you probably shouldnt even try considering you come from r9k
>>
>>38424677
>>38424706
I always do this and now I realize how autistic it is
>>
>>38424764
I do all three. I thought I was alone on the puking.
>>
File: dog.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>38425116
you're never alone, brother
>>
File: 2017-03-20.jpg (14KB, 306x408px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-20.jpg
14KB, 306x408px
>>38424677
i do this but im pretending a friend is there
>>
Climb on top of sink and splash warm and hot water on my penis to pee. I do it at work too....
>>
Intensely internally monologue my day.
>>
>>38425258
Explain?
Wait.. Orhinal
>>
talk to myself as if im talking to friends or something when mom or dad walks past my door.
>>
>>38424747
I also talk to God, Jesus and Satan like we're bros
>>
>>38426279
I meant I do this but I can't type
>>
>>38426279
I do this in prayer sometimes.
>"Hey God? Like, you know what's actually up with the situation. Can you just give me some clarity or a sign or something? I dunno what to even think man. Thanks."
>>
>visit /r9k/

>>38424764
>walk around house making screeching noises
>fill my mouth up with water and pretend to puke in sink or bathtub
those
>>
>>38425116
>>38424764

fellow fake-puker-in-the-shower here

i think it's because i was severely emetophobic as a youngster. probably some way of wresting control
>>
>>38426325
It's not like that for me. It's moreso whenever I have a Jesus moment I'm like, "Thanks dude." Or like when I get screwed over by something out of my control I like to give God the finger.

>tfw I'm probably going to hell
>>
I pee in sinks. A lot. Pretty much every public bathroom I go in. It's to the point where it's second nature and I do it without thinking about it.
>>
>>38424850
>computer as fuck
>>
>>38426463
What if there are other people there?
>>
if a hair is out of place I pull it out

I probably intentionally pull out around five strands of hair a day
>>
>live with shut-in schizotypal sister and don't try to stop her from doing shit
>narrate my life in my head like, "I walk into the kitchen. A lone potato rests on a scale. No doubt this is Valerie's doing."
>react facially to things I think like I'm talking to another person
>can't say "nigger" but think it a lot and worry someone can hear my thoughts
>always scared people can hear my thoughts
>think polite things in public areas in case someone can hear me thinking
>save the last fry out of every box and drop it in a hole in the yard, I don't know where the hole goes
>leave a sip at the bottom of every water bottle
>sometimes watch sister getting dressed/being nude
>>
After I wipe my ass I make Rorschach shitblots
>>
File: IMG_0729.jpg (35KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0729.jpg
35KB, 600x375px
>>38424677
I do that too, mostly like pic related
Sometimes I do it and swing my head really fast
>>
>>38426664
Hawt

Not original? Not original?! Fuck you!
>>
>>38426664
Got pics of Valerie?
>>
>>38424677
I do this too. Stop making me self-aware, b-bully.
>>
File: ass fat from the garbage hole.png (812KB, 800x460px) Image search: [Google]
ass fat from the garbage hole.png
812KB, 800x460px
>>38426965
please tell me I'm not going to hell for not stopping her from trying to initiate
I didn't grow up with her
it's not like we've actually done the thing itself
>>
>>38424677
>kick and punch the air and beat the shit out of myself pretending to be a gladiator in a Colosseum
>rearrange my entire room to be zombie proof before i go to bed
>pretend im a homeless man starving on the streets of a post-apocalyptic rainy wasteland lying face down in the shower begging passerbys for table scraps
>imagine really in depth music in my head with countless layers and snap my bones in and out of place to the rhythm like a rubicks cube while simultaneously existing in several different dimensions with different reflections in the mirror
>flop around like a fish snapping my wrists like seizuring frogs while banging my head and roundhousing all of the objects around me making a gigantic mess with no regard for anything
>pretend i'm the human equivalent of a tornado spinning around and flailing through the air at light speed purposefully smashing into walls, tripping over objects and breaking shit until i'm bleeding all over, can't stop once i start because i find it hilarious
>>
>>38427205
We need more and just do it fool.
>>
>>38427232
n-no and no
I think that's probably the line for hell territory
>>
>>38427205
weeeeeeeeeeeeew fuckin lad that ass is fat
got any more?
>>
>>38427247
You're getting a free pass and not taking it. Let's be honest, you're going to hell anyways due to other things you've done that we don't know about. Might as well enjoy the ride downward.
>>
>>38427277
I fear that I will
I live a lone with her
You can't make me basically take care of this adult woman, and not have thoughts about it, you know?
I didn't even meet her until I was 15, when I was all horned up and ready to fuck anything
So I can't see her as just "my sister"
And it's really, really bad, I know, she's got a disease, she can't rationalize and shit, but sometimes she seems really normal and when she seems normal, she's actually really cool
Yeah I'm fucked
I'm gonna fuck my brain damaged hermit sister and go to hell
>>
>>38427205
Brotherly-sisterly love is the purest form of love. Don't worry a thing. moar pls
>>
>squat down and push my butt out so my cheeks part everytime I fart
>dinosaur etc walk when at home constantly
>sway my upper body and hands around retardedly when at home and moving around
>trash around in the shower when taking one
>eat everything from a plate with a fork and knife, be it food, candy, chips whatever
>can't eat and drink at the same time
>keep repositioning the position of my foreskin constantly like I had ocd which I might have
>can't wear clothes on top of each other even if it gets really cold outside
>have to wash the inside of my anus after every poop, to the point of rectal bleeding
>>
>>38424677
I like to try to make myself believe that I'm some advanced lifeform but was raised to be human.
>look at my hand and bend joints slowly
>try to talk in a menacing voice
>make weird twitching motions
>>
>>38426664
You and I would probably be fast friends anon
>>
>house is empty
>start whooping/cheering/screaming really loudly
>start dong flying martial arts poses
>sing my lungs out
>shout something like 'I KNOW YOURE WATCHING' in case of evil spirits/demons/FBI
>get hard and whack my cock on things for no good reason
>>
>>38427346
Dude, it's okay. It's completely natural to have those feelings. You can't bully yourself for this, it's not healthy. Just live life, have a little fun.
>>
>>38427205
>>38427347
Adding to that, Adam and Eve's children. Did they not love each other. Incest is not evil, it's going back to our roots
>>
>>38427247
How is she when she isn't acting "normal"?

Anyways, don't do it. I was going to think you're messed up in the head for wanting to, but since it seems like she's a step-sister you didn't grow up with, your feelings are understandable. You just gotta find a way to focus on a different girl.
>>
>>38427448
This is retarded

>>38427346
Please man, DON'T RAPE YOUR MENTALLY ILL SISTER
>>
>>38427564
Rape? Why are you bringing up rape? Loving conventual sex between siblings is not rape and is not evil.
>>
>>38427347
>>38427406
>>38427448
let's hope you're right

>>38427551
She's kind of a mess. Some days it's harmlessly quirky, like she'll put on everything she owns that's pink because "today is a very pink day," or she tries to trap chipmunks in the yard because they can tell her where the fry hole goes.
Also she believe her feelings control the weather.
But the bad days are bad.
She'll lock herself in hall closet because that's the innermost room in the house, so it's safest from tornadoes, and no one can sneak up behind her, they have to open the door, and she apparently watches the door the whole time she's in there.
She'll go days without sleeping, she'll literally stay in the shower for hours to keep herself awake.
If you ask her why, she says "They're going to kill me as soon as I fall asleep"
She will not say who "they" are

She's my half sister, as it turned out
Her mom got arrested and eventually sentenced to death, and Val came to live with our dad/my family
And now she lives with me
Just us
All the god damn time
Believe me, I look at other girls, I like other girls, I wish other girls liked me
It's bad
>>
Sometimes me and my hot girlfriend reeeeeee in bed.
>>
>>38427668
Do you really trust other people to understand her and treat her like a human? You're the only one who can care for her and help her. It's your job as her brother to do this.
>>
>>38427624
If she is that mentally ill, she can't really consent
It's so fucked up that you are trying to manipulate him into raping his sister
>>
>>38427735
There you go on with that rape bullshit. Unless she's a child or he is forcing her, it's not rape. Get your SJW crap out of here. I'm not manipulating anyone. He's the one experiencing these emotions and he's the one in charge of his actions. I'm just giving him my opinion on the matter. As simple as that. Now fuck off, leftist
>>
>>38427735
As long as she consents it's not rape. It's not like she's braindead. She'll know what's going on
>>
Ok i got some good ones

>when no ones home i run around in my larp gear hitting shit
>pretend my bed is a cryo pod when i go to sleep
>write poems and short stories in my notepad at work while wiring
>whenever i go outside to places ill bring my guitar and start playing songs about the people walking by
>will always talk to people in random accents
>have turned down every possible relationship since grade 7
>moans while taking shit in public bathrooms
This is only some of the strange shit i do to cope with my crippling deppresion and unstable sanity
>>
>>38427848
Sounds like an amazing life
>>
>>38427735
lol rape. tumblr is down the hall to the left
>>
>>38427767
You are talking to him like he's a kid, you are clearly manipulating his horny mind

Typical fucking nazi
>>
>>38427923
>WAH WAH NAZI NAZI NAZI
This is why nobody takes you seriously
>>
>>38427896
Just your average neighborhood madcap
>>
>>38427940
Dude, I don't know anyone but you who takes me seriously.

Shows how radical you are
>>
>>38427923
i was obly joking when i was calling you a tumblrina but i guess i was right
>>
File: 1499494245587.png (446KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1499494245587.png
446KB, 808x805px
>crack joints and back constantly, usually make loud groaning/growling noises in tandem with bone cracking noises
>squat in front of the toilet like a sumo wrestler when taking a piss, sometimes even rest my hands on my legs and do a grunt like I'm facing down an opponent
>run around the house with rock music blaring and autistically recite the lyrics
>once or twice a week, run outside and kiss the neighbor's dog and then quickly retreat back into my home
>pretend I'm a warrior cutting up swathes of demons or enemies and do witty one-liners while I also pretend to be the damsel in distress being impressed
>narrate every bit of making meals out loud and sometimes wink to a non-existent camera after making a joke
>squat down and drag my balls on the carpet every now and again
>every night before I wrap myself up in my blanket cocoon, say "good night anon" (anon being my name)
>freeze cups of water and lick/suck the ice out instead of just having a cup of water to drink
>sometimes get angry and beat up pillows, pretending to be a pro-wrestler like Hulk Hogan

That's all I can think of for now.
>>
>>38427944
Can we please swap lives, at least you know how to be charming
>>
>>38427980
Well, you got me
>>
>>38426664
>>always scared people can hear my thoughts

I know this feel.
Do you also think "I know you are reading my mind", just to see if anybody reacts to it?
>>
>>38427448
>Adam and Eve's children. Did they not love each other
No, not really.
>>
>>38428012
I'm not >>38426664 but yes
Sometimes when I am horny in public and sees a hot chick, I imagine how I would rape her. Then I get paranoid that someone can listen to my thoughts so I think "I know you can heat this" to check
Then I keep mindraping her
>>
>>38427668
If you ever want to talk, send me your discord or steam or something at [email protected]
>>
File: 1499818172852.png (704KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1499818172852.png
704KB, 808x805px
>>38427986
I thought of some more.

>get hard and touch the counters or remotes with my dick to claim them
>open my blinds slightly to pretend I'm assassinating people on the street with a finger gun
>manually have to spin my ceiling fan before I switch it on
>sometimes use my closet as a sauna since it's so well insulated, I line it with towels to sweat out and I pretend to make smalltalk with the other patrons (my shirts and pants) while "accidentally" letting my towel slip occasionally
>when I fart I have to fart as loud as humanly possible, have shat myself on multiple occasions because of this
>tickle the area above my pubic hair (pelvis?) because it's so sensitive and it makes my stomach reflexively twitch
>clean my belly button out with a wet Q-Tip weekly
>own no flyswatters because I try to be a ninja and clap them every time, works occasionally
>>
>>38428010
Stop replying to me, scum
>>
>>38424677

i actually act JUST like Jim from the Office, I make that Jim face into the imaginary camera 24/7 and people think I'm a weirdo but they just dont get it. I also always speak in the same voice and make sarcastic comments and try to prank my co-workers but they think I'm autistic.
>>
>>38428109
Now why would I do that when I can bump the thread without adding anything meaningful to the conversation
>>
File: [MIDD-952].jpg (328KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
[MIDD-952].jpg
328KB, 1920x1080px
>>38424677
I dont care for this thread, but you convinced me to fap to Hitomi
>>
>>38427848
i LlKE u
>>
>>38427848
You sound like an amazing person, please add me on discord

BLACK#2115
>>
>>38427986
>>38428108
You're a cool type of autist
>>
Everytime I get my ass handed to me in online vidya I make those faces that roasties do on normiebook
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.