[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some dumb roastie is arguing with me and telling me how women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Three basic emotional states.jpg (135KB, 1318x457px) Image search: [Google]
Three basic emotional states.jpg
135KB, 1318x457px
Some dumb roastie is arguing with me and telling me how women are more rational creatures than men and how I'm just a part of the Patriarchy. Give me some literature that puts her in her place
>>
>>38423179
>arguing with a woman
Don't do that.
>>
>>38423211
I want science that backs up my beliefs. I don't lose arguments.
>>
Fuck off fag. You're too dumb to argue for yourself so you want us to do it for you
>>
>>38423267
I can argue points all day long. I just need statistics, fuckhead.
>>
>>38423298
get them yourself shitlord. Or are you too stupid?
>>
File: arthur the real g.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
arthur the real g.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>38423179

Arthur Schopenhauer is always fun to use.
http://www.theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html

>Women are directly adapted to act as the nurses and educators of our early childhood, for the simple reason that they themselves are childish, foolish, and short-sighted - in a word, are big children all their lives, something intermediate between the child and the man, who is a man in the strict sense of the word. Consider how a young girl will toy day after day with a child, dance with it and sing to it; and then consider what a man, with the very best intentions in the world, could do in her place.
>>
>>38423179
Don't argue with holes. That mean they win.
>>
>>38423179
Tell her to debate you irl at your house or she's a pussy. Then when she comes over you bust out all the arguments and deride her then fuck her. Works as long as you win the verbal argument. 9 times out of 10 if she's willing to go to your house she's dtf.
>>
>>38423327
>shitlord
>>>/backtotombler/
>>
>>38423327
I get them from you people. I've seen them here before so I'm just asking for whoever's got em to post em. I'm sorry I'm not familiar enough with the world of gender psychology to find the perfect studies.
>>38423352
Thanks Perfect
>>38423380
I'm hardcore ENTP. I will argue with anyone about anything. I never lose. I just need raw data and studies to back me up.
>>
How old are you OP? You sound way overconfident
>>
>>38423179
Both of you are dumbasses. Women are as rational as men and the patriarchy is bullshit.
>>
>>38423641
orgasmo utusis
>>
>>38423179
Ask her who invented the scientific method then who used it to make computers, the internet, etc.
I think If women were more rational than men you'd see them contribute more to the rationalisation of reality, but guess what. They haven't.
>>
>>38423689
t. roastie

oddjalksd
>>
>>38423708
I agree with you but any time I say something like that, its just "anecdotal evidence isn't evidence"
She's using actual stats from psychology journals, I've got a few things but they're barely relevant.
>>
>>38423179
>"I've never lost an argument" "men are more rational"
>a female proves herself to be smarter by knowing how to perform basic research

I'm not saying you're necessarily wrong (didn't bother reading the picture you attached) but this is quite embarrassing. Maybe do some self reflection instead of arguing on 4chan and watching "feminist rekt" compilations on youtube
>>
File: Embarassing.png (473KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
Embarassing.png
473KB, 600x706px
>>38423179
>I'm losing an argument and can't think of anything to say myself, please spoonfeed me things to say back so I can save face
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.