[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ever seriously horrified with the time you spent on 4chan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: dragon wojak.jpg (36KB, 478x487px) Image search: [Google]
dragon wojak.jpg
36KB, 478x487px
Are you ever seriously horrified with the time you spent on 4chan as a teen, and the influence it had over you?

Just thinking back I remember being a /b/tard and /r9k/er and the general attitude was

>doing well in school is for normie conformists
>lifting and playing sports is for douchebag chads
>extreme misogyny and delusion about girls, and getting a gf.
>Everyone is hostile basically.
>Life is pointless, nothing matters, etc.
>It's ok and encouraged to laugh at the misfortune of others

No wonder so many guys on /r9k/ are broken, and filled with regret. The time you spent on this website filled you with delusion and negativity.

I wish I never found this place.
>>
The opposite was the case in terms of my teenage years on 4chan. Sure, I fell for a lot of the cringey memes and weebfag horseshit in those days. But being from a small town, 4chan gave me a window on the rest of the world. Around 2009 or so, when the economy went to hell, I heard about how difficult it was for college graduates to get a decent job from all the /b/tards complaining about their job search. This pushed me to go to an affordable school, get a decent major, and start actively applying for jobs as early as my sophomore year of college. 4chan put me ahead of the curve and showed me that I needed to get my shit together right from the start rather than wallow in unemployment and shit tier jobs like the plebs I graduated with. I can actually say that 4chan has made me a more successful person.
>>
>Trusting the advice of the most unhappy people on the internet.
I wonder, OP. I wonder.
>>
>>38423142
>wishing you had stayed blue pilled
hmmmm
>>
>>38423142
>hi, I'm op, and I'm new here
>>
i discovered this place at 12. i have suffered greatly from witnessing an eye opening medium at such a young age, but also learned far more than i maybe ever would have if i had not. the delusion and negativity is all in your mind however. the longer you wait to step out and touch the world with your own hands the harder it will seem to be. you will convince yourself that with time it will be less and less likely you will ever find happiness so you never step out. get your back up off the wall NIGGA. old dogs learn new tricks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qchPLaiKocI
embrace your introversion as we robots must, so long as your sanity perseveres that's all that is important. abandon the rest of everything to ever exist and only lay your hands on the moment in front of you, it's all that there ever was, just how you've chosen to steer it based on how you've felt about it. also anyone out there who wants to attribute all pain to useless things like height and dick size rethink your life
>>
actually the normie world is much more horrifying than being on r9k

on the internet you can get bullied or harassed for things you say. but in real life someone can ruin your life over nothing, even if he only known you for a single day

also if you wear simple clothes people outright assume negative things about you. people with expensive clothes get treated better. on the internet this shit doesn't matter at all. some people have hundred thousand followers and they never show their face or clothes.

also on the internet you get invited to raids,chatrooms,podcasts very easily and in real life people will physically harm you if you try to invade people's personal space and try to be friendly.

the internet is much for forgiving
>>
File: fat3.png (686KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
fat3.png
686KB, 640x427px
4chan saved me.
>>
Really glad I didn't find this place when I was an impressionable kid, it's entertaining but fuck if you take anything said here seriously I can see how it would ruin you
>>
I feel like if I had never discovered 4chan I would have grown up to become a fedora-wearing cringelord who is enlightened by my own intelligence. 4chan made me more normie and less socially anxious by relentlessly mocking awkward dork habits
>>
>>38423142
>The time you spent on this website filled you with delusion and negativity.

this is so true
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.