[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of no return for you becoming a robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1494716351879.png (41KB, 805x556px) Image search: [Google]
1494716351879.png
41KB, 805x556px
What was the point of no return for you becoming a robot / not being a normie?
>>
>>38421043
When my parents moved the family from Texas to Idaho. I would have been a Chad if I stayed.
>>
File: db8ny.jpg (23KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
db8ny.jpg
23KB, 500x404px
Other thread where robots find pleasure in discuss how miserable they are..
>>
>>38421083
come on man, don't fucking lie, no real robot could ever be a chad
>>
>>38421043
When I was born autistic.
>>
File: 1482591100368.jpg (253KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1482591100368.jpg
253KB, 1680x1050px
>>38421281
>when you were born with parents stupid enough to believe in autism
>>
>>38421235
I'm more of a failed normie. Had a girlfriend for 4 years, another one for two months. I'm good looking enough that had I stayed in Texas, I would have been a sport playing, top 40 listening Chad. Kinda glad I didn't, though.
>>
>>38421083
How old were you when you moved? How much of normie-base had you built up?
>>
>>38421415
I was seriously the most popular kid in 2nd grade. Moved into Idaho, moved into my shell.
>>
It all started when I dropped out and started posting here
>>
>>38421043
When I moved to different countries 3 fucking times.
>>
>>38421043
When I dropped out of college. Alternatively, when my single mother abandoned me when I was 5 years old.
>>
>>38421043
Going to a shitty public elementary school where people bullied me for being a skelly.
>>
>>38421651
Height and weight? Orig nog
>>
>>38421671
Height and weight way then or now? Now at 20 I'm 5'11 at 130 Ibs, but I don't know what I was then. I was probably about the same BMI back then as I am now.
>>
>>38421043
ChiIdhood
>>
>>38421043
Creating an ingrained habit takes anywhere from 18 to 254 days depending on the person. My parents dropped me out of school at 12 and got me a computer and let me do whatever I liked on it for as long as I wanted and this never stopped. So for the last 11 years (4000 days) I've spent anywhere from 4 to 24 hours a day every single day alone in a room, in front of a screen. My habit is my life now, it's my only desire that isn't an extension of my instincts. I've failed academically, romantically, socially, physically and in every other way a human being can fail.

My last and only hope is passing a physics exam in 4 days I haven't studied for. All semester I've shirked the responsibility for time with screens, I don't know if I can change.

My entire being feels like nothing more than a reflection of blue lights.
>>
>>38421043
I was like you guys in my 20's.

Out of desperation I joined the military, was either that or be homeless after failing college twice. It wasn't the difficulty, I just stopped caring.

Military got me in shape and taught me how to interact with people from all walks of life. In time, I learned to mimic how a normal person socializes. I could go out to the bar with guys I was stationed with, drink, have a good time. Still felt like an act though.

Talking to women was still terrifying but online dating blew up and I was in decent shape. Ran the same copypasta opener and learned to make stupid small talk by trial and error. Finally started getting laid in my 30's.

Went through therapy after the military (free VA healthcare) and let go a lot of guilt and anxiety I'd been saddled with.

Now late 30's and finally everything flows and fits into place.

tldr; Never a point of no return but might take you decades to get back.
>>
>>38421043
The moment I realized that I hate vanilla, and am super into lolis and incest anime and hentai.
>>
You have to be over 25 to post in this thread, in some special cases above 20. If you are a teenager, fuck off seriously you're life is still in flux.
>>
>>38422927

but do you have a wife/family?
>>
>>38421043
When I lost my first date because my date when to a hockey game that night and a puck jumped the ice right into her teeth.

If I had managed to go on that date with that girl I think I would've been normal now. Instead we had to cancel because her whole mouth had to be reconstructed.
>>
>>38421043

got into heavy drugs at 16ish, dropped out of high school. since then I've had two jobs and no saved money, no gf,no car and still living with parents.
>>
>>38423027
I'm 23 but I'm certain my fate was sealed in my teens.

I'm >>38422810
>>
File: 1485303003010.jpg (40KB, 630x418px) Image search: [Google]
1485303003010.jpg
40KB, 630x418px
>>38421510
>the most popular kid in 2nd grade

its like pottery
>>
When i was involuntarily committed to a psych ward. I knew then that it was over.
>>
I hung out with princess, now I'm stuck in love with princess
>>
>>38423043
No. Nor do I want one. Maybe I'm just incapable of that kind of relationship now.

The last time I was in love was almost 10 years ago. She went no contact after I moved away.

I see my friends trapped in loveless marriages and I breathe a sigh of relief though. I ain't about that life.

I just hook up now with randoms and focus on my career. And vidya.
>>
since i was bullied.

then i realize that people don't need a reason to ruin your life on purpose.
at that moment i realized there is something fundamentally wrong with society and ill probably never fit in with such malicious people
>>
>>3842319
>afterwards get an exemption from activities
>spend the next 3 months sleeping all day
>got a letter today that i have an appointment with my job services provider on Wednesday.
Contemplating just slashing my neck desu lads.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.