[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this is world-class art that goes for millions in auctions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (1MB, 1823x581px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1823x581px
>this is world-class art that goes for millions in auctions

why? I could do this
>>
>>38413841

But you didn't, did ya
>>
>>38413855
I wasn't alive in 1960 was I
>>
Lots of people could do this, but only the first one wins the game.
>>
BUT YOU FUCKING DIDNT. YOU SIT ON YOUR ASS FOR AN ENTIRE DAY AND SCROLL THROUGH 4CHAN THREADS CRITISIZING MODERN ART WHILST HAVING NO IDEA ABOUT THE HISTORY OF ART AND WHY IS IT THE WAY IT IS RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>38413927
rothko was just some old jew that everyone pretended to like because all it takes is for one esteemed yuppie to set a trend
>>
>>38413927
>2 colors of squares is a masterpiece akin to the works of leonardo da vinci and michaelangelo

oh please.
>>
Pretty sure those are dor money laundering
>>
>>38413927
I did study those things in college. Basically art was good at first, then there were some people that started pushing things like Andy Warhol, and then finally some smartasses got some rich friends to all say that their art was extraordinary and deep. Then close knit circles of these cunt critics formed and only let a few people into their pretentious modern art genius club.
>>
>>38413841
I don't think they're bad, they're kind of aesthetic as decorations, but definitely not worth any money.
>>
>>38413927
kill yourself

rthrthrth
>>
>>38413841
Are you apart of a laundering scheme or a CIA psyop? No? Thought not dumb goim.
>>
File: detail-rothko-classic-two-a.jpg (22KB, 269x397px) Image search: [Google]
detail-rothko-classic-two-a.jpg
22KB, 269x397px
I think it's hilarious how buttmad normies get at modern art. You show them just one picture of floating squares and it upsets them more than the most horrible gore.
>>
>>38414015
>>38414015
>>38414015
>>38414015
>>38414015
this quite originally
>>
>>38413841
For money laundering. They spend millions on a painting, establishing a price for insurance, then they trade art amongst themselves for private purposes. It's just an easy way for elites to do illegal shit.
>>
>>38414181
This these paintings are jsut for decorations. My aunt is loaded with money and use these kind of paintings to fill vacant spaces with something. Because she can afoord it and she's not retarded enough to hang posters
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.