[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Day at the Beach

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1499184895493.jpg (71KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
1499184895493.jpg
71KB, 500x395px
Fucking love.

So my chad friend takes me to the beach with his girlfriend and bi friend. I'm gay, and how my friend was talking, I had a feeling he was trying to set his friend up with me.
I meet this dude and holy shit, he's absolute perfection. Extremely nice, funny, and a face to die for. He and I hit it off immediately, we are cracking jokes, he gets me out of my shell, we are playing around on the beach. He keeps joking about his big dick, so I'm thinking there's an attraction.
When he smokes cigarettes, I decide to join him. I don't smoke but I take a few drags just so I can get close to him.
So during all of this, while he and I were getting more sunscreen at our towel, I explained I'm awkward and I asked if it'd be alright if I hit on him. I didn't want him to be offended if I just started.
Well he looks at me and says he doesn't mind if I flirt, but he probably won't flirt back...
>ohgod.jpg
He explains that he just got out of a bad relationship.
>obviousexcuse.jpg
Now, I'm an attractive dude. I'm not a chad, brad or anything, but I've got enough looks. I'm not ugly, but I'm hairy. I start thinking maybe its that. I've taken rejection because of it before, plus this guy is too nice to pass up a great friendship, so while I was a bit sad I was content.
I decided to spend the night at friends house with them. we just sit around playing videogames,
Handsome and I cuddle while we play.
Chad friend sees this and he and his girlfriend talk about how they knew we'd hit it off. I'm embarrassed, he's embarrassed.
They keep talking about how we should keep it down tonight, since me and him are sharing an air mattress, going to cuddling. Bi has been annoyed since chad is high and been acting like a jerk, and says "No offence to you, anon, but Chad, I need to know a guy before I sleep with them"
From what I'm told , he doesn't have much sex.
Only sleep with six girls from what I'm told.

Part 1
>>
>>38413744
>I explained I'm awkward and I asked if it'd be alright if I hit on him.
God dammit I can't decide if this is horrible or adorable.
>>
>>38413744
Please dont continue this story you fucking degenerate homo.
>>
So we are sitting around eating, watching Netflix. I'm cozied up to him. I glance on his phone and he's on tinder.
>morale is getting lower
I get pretty sad at this point. Not noticeably but I'm getting feels thoughts.
I decide to go for a walk, he joins me.
We are walking around Chads neighborhood and I don't know what it is about him but I just open up to him.
Probably more than I should've but I guess its too late now, but I'm complimening him, he's not a drug addict, he hasn't smoked weed in months, he's a sweet guy...
So after the walk we goof around on minecraft until we decide to hit the sack.
For two hours, we laid there on the air mattress, talking, like deep talking like we did on the walk. I've never felt the urge to kiss someone in my life, but I didn't. We were telling spooky stories, I talked about what if our high friends killed us earlier and now we were in a strange limbo where its forever sleepover, and when we figure out its never ending, they try to kill us.
He looks out the window and looks at scary faces in the trees, we are laughing and scaring each other, so much to the point he gets up for a cigarette to calm his nerves. We sit there, he shows me his favorite song, then we go back to bed. We are sitting there spooning, I'm holding him. He eventually falls asleep, I go and turn off the outside light (because we were scared earlier) and go back to cuddling. He sorta grunts after a while so I assume he doesn't want to cuddle. And we didn't really. I'd cozy up to his back but I'm so afraid of overstepping my boundaries that I sorta avoid him.
Then we got up the morning and I was absolutely sad. It didn't help that he kept texting his ex-girlfriend all morning.

Part 2
>>
I felt regret, like I did something wrong, and while he didn't avoid me, I have a feeling he did too.
We didn't have sex or anything, and when chad woke up, he looked at me and said it looks like I slept good *wink*
I died a little inside. Bi just ignored him and continued playing the Xbox.
Before I went home, he took a bong hit for the first time in 4 months.
>morale at the lowest point
(My room was a meth lab when I was younger, mom died, I hate drugs)
While chad and his girlfriend drive me home, he's in the car with us, he's playing this weird slam poetry song, its sad, singing about falling in love with a girl and tormented because he couldn't be with her anymore. He had this perpetual sad face as the song played.
By this point, I guess I have no chance because he's still hung up on his ex.
I can!me home, bundled myself in my blankets and fucking bawled. I have cried that hard in so long.
He is so perfect, so sweet, and shows me bits of affection, and I'm just not enough. I want to be friends but idk if its worth it. I don't know if I can face him again.

End
>>
>>38414210
Sounds like a huge waste of time. Cry and get over it.
>>
>>38414210
ahahaha this ending was so great
kill yourself you worthless fucking faggot, this shit was so pathetic I actually laughed out loud
>>
>>38414246
Thank you for reading anon, I'll keep that in mind.
>>
kys you pathetic weak ass girly man.
Grow some balls and ask him out, if he refuse it s not a big deal you ll find someone better later on.
Your story looks like a fucking hs faggotery
>>
>>38414453
>t. bitter because you'll never experience young love again
>>
>>38414514
jokes on you i never ever experienced it but i saw all the drama it caused and shit like this pisses me off.
>>
>>38414210
you a faggot, deadass
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.