[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, robots... I dated a girl from work who was a bit younger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (356KB, 1000x993px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356KB, 1000x993px
Okay, robots... I dated a girl from work who was a bit younger than me. I'm 24. she was 17. That's legal here. We broke up.

While we were dating, her friend and I would always flirt. She also worked with us. She initiated the flirting.

Her and I developed a dynamic in which she really liked being told what to do and semi-abused verbally.

I saw her when I was at the tail end of my relationship at a bar (she has a fake ID). The way she made eye contact, I could tell she wanted it. She punched my shoulder playfully, I ignored her because she knew my gf and we were having problems.

I'm single now. she's 19 and single. I'm not sure if she was just into me because I had gf and developed a subtly taboo relationship with her, or if she's still into me.

How would I best go about fucking her. I dont have her number, but am connected on social media.

Thanks yallls
>>
>these are the thoughts that occupy the normie's mind throughout his life
>>
>>38410780
Jus be yourself breh, it's what I do and it always works!
>>
wrong board? you seem lost
>>>/adv/
>>
So if one has sex, one is a normie?

I think if I was a normie, I would have Fucked her already. Instead, I've added her on social media and have not said a thing to her..

I don't know what to say.
>>
File: h06GB2u.jpg (42KB, 625x540px) Image search: [Google]
h06GB2u.jpg
42KB, 625x540px
>>38410780
Sunday posters are the fucking worst.
>>
File: 1469421396372.png (137KB, 400x377px) Image search: [Google]
1469421396372.png
137KB, 400x377px
>>38410907
>>38410905
>>38410883
You handled the situation well. Proud of you
>>
I don't know if I should ask her to get coffee and go at it in person or if I should imply that I'm down to fuck through a message.
>>
>>38410936
When you say normal, do you mean heterosexual or not afraid to talk to girls?

I'm hetero, but I'm in my mid 20s and still nervous when talking to girls.
>>
I'm sowwy I'm not bi or homo /r9k. :( Pweeez halp
>>
Fuck. I just saw on her fb that she was on vacation with a guy as recent as one month ago and she posted Instagram photos with hearts and shit.

Her profile says single, though... As does that guys profile
>>
File: spit of contempt.jpg (163KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
spit of contempt.jpg
163KB, 1000x563px
>>38410975
>>38411025
I'm almost 100% sure you're trolling, there's no way you don't know what a normie is. But either way ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Just sage and move on
>>
File: 1475185474959.jpg (89KB, 634x580px) Image search: [Google]
1475185474959.jpg
89KB, 634x580px
get the fuck outta my board you piece of shit
>>
>>38411420
Why take pride in being a repressed homo?

I thought I could get some advice. I'm a shy guy :(
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.