[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best ways to contract serious illnesses that will kill you quickly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1497154084059.jpg (280KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1497154084059.jpg
280KB, 960x1280px
Best ways to contract serious illnesses that will kill you quickly? And what are some that wouldnt leave you bed ridden? Im thinking brain cancer

and yes hiv aids isnt in the picture
>>
>>38402808
Damn, is that guy gonna be alright?
>>
Coward, if you want to die just do it yourself.

Fate has taken all power from you, and you wish to relinquish ownership of the only thing you still have.
>>
>>38402833
I don't think so. He's clearly not going to be getting ahead in life.
>>
>>38402833
ya, luckily the photographer had some Krazy Glue
>>
>>38402850
dude frig off

its easy to live through shit
>inb4 but ops pic
>>
aids? maybe??
>>
>>38402808
Damn, imagine being a cop or paramedic or whoever the fuck has to handle/clean that shit up. Poor fucks.
>>
>>38403068
I'd do it for minimum wage
Oh wait, I get to do that some times already
>>
>>38403135
ooo what job do you work anon?
>>
>>38403068
There are specific people whose jobs it is to clean up crime scenes and dispose of bodies and stuff.
It definitely fucks you up.
>>
>>38403165
Sanitation, after the previous, I have no idea what It's called in english but the position that gets to clean up after suicide, accidents etc. retired,the company took me and two others out to clean up after an accident but I was the only one that didn't go pale and/or puke and shit like that.

So now I get to do all those jobs within ~30km radius
I'll get my drivers license and a raise next month tho
>>
>>38403287
how'd you sign up for a job like that?
>>
>>38402833
He's ok. Just needed some headache medicine and a good night's sleep.
>>
>>38403287
have you ever heard of anyone failing suicide with a shotgun? aimed at the forehead? would it probably be instant?

id never do it it just is something ops pic makesm me want to know
>>
>>38402808
Go to a jeweler. A hometown jeweler, not a big chain. Tell him you need jewelry polish, the old kind. 50/50 it'll be potassium cyanide.

Have fun you retard.
>>
>>38403334
Been with them for ~5years before i got this "promotion"
The old guy recommended us and the company acted on it two weeks before he quit to give him some time to show us the basics.
>>
>>38403406
Only failed attempt that I've herd of was a guy that shot himself right in the stomach, i don't really know how you can be that retarded but yeah...
Be sober and don't do drugs and you wont fail
>>
>>38403406
Not that poster but yes, it does happen that people survive a shotgun to the head. They put the barrel under their chin instead of in their mouth and their face and jaw absorb the trauma before it reaches the brain
>>
>>38403542
what about to the forehead lol wpuldnt that do some damage
>>
>>38402808
Just do whats in the picture. Quicker than any disease
>>
>>38403564
Sure would, but if you have poor aim or chicken out too late there's a chance you only lose like half your frontal lobe, and people have survived worse
Guaranteed death would be the brain stem, back of the throat where your skull meets your spine
>>
>>38403684
2 slugs at once between the eyes? yeah i think thats infallible but i could be wrong
>>
>>38403713
Yeah probably
It's all about the odds, 9 times out of 10 you'll succeed but do you really want to risk being the 1 in 10 that loses his face and a chunk of grey matter but has to continue living with that on top of everything else?
>>
>>38402808
Jesus christ, how would you even make that much of a mess out of your head with a shotgun? Buckshot? Slug? Birdshot? I know shotgun suicides are always the messiest, but most of the pictures and videos I've seen blow off the top area of the head, or most of the top half at worst.
>>
>>38403684
I've heard that but to get the exact aim is much harder than just putting it in your mouth, aiming slightly upwards at an angle, etc
>>
File: 1499805861338.jpg (84KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499805861338.jpg
84KB, 900x900px
you have all that red stuff inside you right now
>>
>>38403542
thing people don't realise is that most of the frontal area of the skull is just an empty cavity. under the chin is a really bad way to shoot yourself. there is one guy who tried with a shotgun, him and his bff had a suicide pact
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hub967uvg-c
>>
>>38404444
>>38404201
>>38403995
What I trip out is that one time, my uncle took the gunpowder out of a shotgun shell and a .223, lit them seperately safely to show us the power... it was a little weak! But I guess concetrating all the propelling gas forward, pushing the bullet changes shit. The thing about death is, you'll never actually experience it. Why? Blood chokes. Every blood choke that made me pass out, always deleted my memories 2 minutes before the choke. I don't ever remember anything. When your brain gets cutoff of blood, even for 2 seconds, there's some type of automatic, amnesia inducing shit that happens. I kno wI sound tarted as hell, but does anybody get me?
>>
>>38403287
>the only one the scene didn't bother
Dexter/ten
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.