[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All I want is a hot jb girlfriend I don't want a woman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: D7d0TFp.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
D7d0TFp.gif
2MB, 480x360px
All I want is a hot jb girlfriend

I don't want a woman who works, with a good career

I don't want a "strong independant woman"

I don't want the emotional baggage of a woman over 18

All I want is a cute young girl, happy and carefree
>>
>>38399583
thats strange isnt it, how modern woman become mentally ill in nearly all cases, your best bet is to get an old woman raised in normal times, a widow
>>
dating someone way younger than you is creepy and grounds for a finger wag from me
>>
>>38399583
Then get that girl, silly.
>>
>>38399583
u maude bru?
>>
>>38399583
you and the rest of the male sex, OP
what you don't realize is that a jailbait gf comes with all sorts of other drama with her friends/boys at school/parents/the law/her own undeveloped brain
>>
File: j93ui8.jpg (84KB, 1065x1600px) Image search: [Google]
j93ui8.jpg
84KB, 1065x1600px
i kindda feel u on this op
>>
pretty sure there are other videos of that girl. dirty ones.
>>
>>38400289
post em up, then
>>
>>38399583
>implying young girls don't carry emotional baggage
It's like you're trying to alter reality to fit your perfect expectations.
>>
No you don't OP. As somebody who looks young enough to only attract under 18 year old girls, I highly recommend against pining for underage. They're immature as fuck and will act like little kids who drink alcohol all the time. If you try to lay down anything to assert yourself you'll get told that you're not her dad and she'll drink and drive and worry the fuck out of you before telling you to fuck off in a few hours/days/weeks
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.