[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to your high school crush? Where did it all go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 18

File: 1499318589199.jpg (193KB, 1280x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1499318589199.jpg
193KB, 1280x1220px
What happened to your high school crush? Where did it all go wrong? What could you have done differently?
>>
File: 1491057683569.jpg (36KB, 499x348px) Image search: [Google]
1491057683569.jpg
36KB, 499x348px
>>38399496
>What happened to your high school crush?
She's married with a couple kids now.

>Where did it all go wrong?
Her being a dumb roastie. We both loved each other but she was dating some 24yo redneck.
By the time they split we were over and she become sorta a slut.

>What could you have done differently?
Nothing I guess. We did get to spend alot of time together (we never had sex bc it wasn't right).

Unironically that cute brunette goth girl gave me the strongest feels I'll ever have.

Like, movie scene kinda thing, where time slows down and you go deaf and the only thing that you see each other.
Moments that seemed to last an eternity.
>>
>>38400344
> valentine's day
> oh shit
> she isn't at school
> immense sense of relief
> i'll tell her tommorrow
> doesn't show up next day either
> group gives me shit, we have a laugh
> doesn't show up for 2 weeks
> she was in a car crash, braindead

Just fucking talk to her Anon. You won't regret it. You don't know regret.
>>
File: 1490841178102.png (17KB, 276x268px) Image search: [Google]
1490841178102.png
17KB, 276x268px
My high school crush literally got married during high school

Had a kid by the time I was a freshman in college

I think she deleted her Facebook, even if she didn't I don't remember her married name
>>
File: FB_IMG_1497631111991.jpg (31KB, 572x432px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497631111991.jpg
31KB, 572x432px
There was a point where it looked like we were going to end up dating.
Until she told me she had herpies and is a slut (her words). Glad she let me waste most of my senior year taking her out to eat giving her attention. Fucking whore.

Shes married to some bald beta (bald from male balding not shaved head) and they recently had a kid. Saw pics on Facebook.

So much wasted time and effort. REE
>>
File: PIChristianDailyLife-590x295.jpg (25KB, 590x295px) Image search: [Google]
PIChristianDailyLife-590x295.jpg
25KB, 590x295px
>tfw she liked me but I reciprocated too late
>she ended up with some other guy, eventually marrying
>she was literally marriage material in hindsight. She was pure and pretty. Religious (catholic).
What an idiot i am. What a fucking idiot. If i ever get a girl, it will never be a pure virgin waifu like her.

I literally had a chance at that /pol/-tier trope, you know having a conservative qt that will love you. A fucking chance to escape this hell, but no. Now I'll have to crawl myself out of this.

God is fucking cruel.
>>
She got fat. Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>38400715
>tfw she liked me but I reciprocated too late
I'm pretty sure this isn't your "HS crush" since you didn't reciprocate dumbass.
It's just some girl that NOW in HINDSIGHT you regret not having dated.
>>
> probably very happy with her BF with kids
>she hates me and made it clear being in special Ed classes hurt
>stop being an autistic anxious retard and maybe talked more or something.. I don't know I'm still retarted.
>doesn't matter she obviously has forgotten I exist like most girls
>>
She ended up dating some ugly normie who asked her out to prom because I was too much of a beta faggot to do it. They never had sex because she's a dysfunctional autistic fembot and they broke up but are still "friends." She still wants to keep me as a friend and even tracked me down after I broke contact with her for a year. I want to tell her to fuck off but again I'm just a beta faggot robot.
>>
>>38400715
>God is fucking cruel
No, you were a kid that fucked up. Learn and move on - she did.
>>
>in the same science class senior year
>she's messing around with people with a yard stick
>it's my turn
>she blocks my path with it and I look at the stick, at her, then back at the stick
>just move it out of my way with a blank face
>we weren't even friends at school because I'm retarded
>fast forward a year and a half when I'm training in the checkstand she's a customer and we act like strangers
It isn't easy being an autist.
>>
File: 1490839149780.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1490839149780.png
293KB, 633x758px
>>38399496
>crushing on girl
>she obviously crushing on me
>neither of us are socially adept enough to even acknowledged each others existence
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I still cringe to this day
>>
File: 1500168606515.jpg (37KB, 975x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500168606515.jpg
37KB, 975x600px
>>38399496
We dated for almost 3 years, and I just stopped loving her, maybe it was the constant drama but I remember back when I used to love her and I know she still has feelings for me I think, we're friends with benefits now, I feel bad as she's always so happy to see me, always says she misses me, but I just don't feel the same way, maybe something will work out in the end but I don't know,
>>
>>38399496
She liked me, and then though I was a fucking creep all of the sudden. I can't blame her.

but what really fucking got on my nerves is that she hung out with me, despite hating me, and ended up having a giant crush on my best friend.

last time I talked to her was the last couple of days of school, she was on oxy and she said she was planning a suicide. never did it. dont know where she is now.
>>
>get along with her really well in junior year we have 2 classes together
>senior year comes along
>we no longer have any classes together
>so we never see each other anymore
>we only grow apart because we didn't get any classes together which was completely out of my control
>>
>>38402592
HIT HER UP ON NORMIEBOOK ANON
>>
File: received_166226287254472.jpg (8KB, 640x899px) Image search: [Google]
received_166226287254472.jpg
8KB, 640x899px
>she liked me
>I liked her back
>So we both liked each other
>she never wanted to be in a relationship even tho she had a crush on me.

Whut?
>>
>>38399496
Has a kid now (probably a single mother).
>Where did it all go wrong?
Me or Her?
>What could you have done differently?
Nothing because I'm at the bottom of the pecking order and not even the outcasts wanted to hang around with me.
>>
File: a66194c2dcc02df63eece3b2defedf7d.jpg (454KB, 1148x867px) Image search: [Google]
a66194c2dcc02df63eece3b2defedf7d.jpg
454KB, 1148x867px
god i hope this thread doesnt die

its time to vent about this shit again i guess, bear with me im shit at greentexting. but i need some advice, i need someone to give me a plan.

>be me 2/3 years ago idk time moves fast.
>have spent 2 years in the same class with oneitis.
>im a total cringelord but she tolerates me, and im in beyond in love with her.
>i consider her my best friend, soul mate even.
>to this day i'd say she's the only person I think truly understands me
>typical oneitis stuff iknow
>time for final exams
>teachers tell me to go to school S
>parents tell me to go to school S
>oneitis tells me to stay in high school for 1 more year together, up our grades. and have a better shot at finding a good school. because school S sucks.
>be me
>be a fucking retard
>listen to the parents and teachers instead of her.

>i go to school S and this is where I become a failed normie.
>i get sort of bullied
>the school is beyond shit
>ive lost all my friends
>i become genuinely depressed
>skip some classes after a few weeks to go home and cry
>skip half the classes after a few months to go home and cry
>drop out after like 8 months.
>parents fucking hate me for it.
>big fight breaks out.
>havent talked to my dad since.(over 2 years ago)
anyways long story short i lost everything because i didnt listen to her and stayed in high school with her and that school just depressed the fuck out of me and now im about to kill myself.

i didnt contact oneitis during this downwards spiral because at this point ive changed so much and itd be emberassing to let her see what ive become. but i couldnt take it anymore so i hit her up on normiebook.

>ask her why i should go on living
>she gives me relatively okay advice, shes her usual self. i go crazy for a bit but after a few hours of talking ive calmed down.
>>
>>38403924
>lots of other shit happens, have some ups and downs, but during those downs i go to oneitis on fb for advice,
>shes tired of giving the same advice and is severely dissapointed in my self destructiveness.
>continue this dumb shit for like 2 years

>things get extremely awkward, she doesnt really respond anymore.
>i ask to hang out but she refuses
>ive just become too much of a degenerate

>fastforward to a few weeks ago
>be drunk going out with my only irl friend
>see her
>things dont go well
>i end up beggin her to punch me because i regret it all, i regret dropping all my emotional bullshit on her on fb, i regret not listening to her all those years ago, i regret everything about how ive been behaving to her.
>but the begging for a punch doesnt sit well with her either
>she just refuses and ignores me

next day she hasnt deleted me off fb..

wtf do i do now.
do i even go on. i know for a fact her presence will help me recover, but shes told me not to talk to her again untill ive fixed my shit. im a neet now and am bored to death, i want to go outside. do things, i wanna become some half assed normie again. she could help me become that. i know she could help me. i want her to save me. wtf do i do. how do i approach her now.
>>
>>38400715
too much emphasis on virginity
>>
File: 1499807367145.png (167KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
1499807367145.png
167KB, 400x550px
Tossed me away and is living the good life with my best buddy
>Where did it all go wrong
Long story short, I baka suceeded in lying to my own feelings, and i was an asshole to her. Shoutout to my dumbass
>What could you have done differently
Everything. What i wanted wasnt really what i truly desired

I really mucked this whole thing up.
>>
I loved someone back during my high school days though I could never confess these feeling to that person cause it would have caused awkwardness and I'm probably sure that the person wouldn't have had felt the same way and I would probably had gotten ridicule from it and I wanted to keep secrets of such matter since I didn't want to be bullied and draw such kind of attention to myself. It's just one of those unrequited love story that don't end well so I kept my distance from being hurt knowing how selfish this was. Said person is now struggling with being a NEET and is probably unhappy. Basically living the same kind of lifestyle as me right at the moment but living with his parents. What could have been different ? I don't know really. I wasn't courageous and mature enough to deal with such feelings. To me it was something that wasn't supposed to happen. Since we were both classmates and we had see ourselves for years. I didn't want to destroy a friendship for my own selfishness. So I kept silence about it. Even in the moment that hurt the most. This is the kind of thing you don't want to experience. Since it does not end well most of the time.
>>
>>38404066
>living the good life with my best buddy
Tf does that even mean anon?
>>
>>38399496
fuck, how do you get a crush?? i really wanna love some girl ya know? it seems like a wonderful thing even if it is an unrequited one it is still so poetic and i feel like im not living without feeling it
>>
>>38404122

Oh idk, maybe it includes having the same kinda fun we had.... with awhole another person.... being my best buddy /thefeels/
>>
>>38404147

You'll know it when it comes your way. All i have to say

Takes some time though
>>
>>38404147
Smells like normie jealousy
Shame on you
>>
>>38404186
Holy shit buddy, you got that right

but i wouldnt consider it jelousy... bcuz she wont even talk to me anyways

Not going to interfere with anything, anytime, anyhow
>>
>>38404123
I know, it's been over a decade since I had the feels for someone, just feel dead inside now.

Even the sucky parts still make you feel alive. I'm just an empty shell watching time pass.
>>
File: 1492475095743.jpg (734KB, 944x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1492475095743.jpg
734KB, 944x1300px
She was a thot. End of story. If she breathes shes a thot
>>
>>38403959
fix your shit then, or at least fake it. also apologize. seriously
>>
File: 1460345504557.jpg (289KB, 1388x858px) Image search: [Google]
1460345504557.jpg
289KB, 1388x858px
>>38399496

she liked me and told her friend who proceeded to try and hook me up with her every time she talked to me but, even knowing that she liked me and would go out with me if I asked, I was too much of a beta pussy to ever do anything. then I changed schools and never saw her again.

>>38400715

similar thing happened to me too. there was a qt half japanese girl in one of my classes who had a crush on me, very traditional, loved stuff like classical music, was pretty shy. her friend told me she liked me but again I was too much of a bitch to do anything about it and now i'm a 24 y/o virgin.

I don't blame God though, my failings are my own.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 327x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 327x488px
isn't she hot omg. she was thicc to omff. sat 5 feet away from her for 4 years and never said a word to her. got caught staring like 5 times in the hour we were in the same class. will always have a spot in my heart
>>
>>38404299
i feel like she'd hate it if i started talking to her just to apologize and nothing else. its not like ive made progress.
>>
Shes in college for CNA, can tell by her clothing even though I only saw her once. She had mental disorders, especially social anxiety so she cutted me off completely for no reason, to this day Idk why. Idk, I put allot of effort into this relationship and it felt like we were going to be something special, then that happened and it was the worst fucking feeling I ever had in the world. She was so sweet yet so shy like very fucking shy as in trying to say hi to her would make her super anxious. It sucks especially cause she was so sweet and beautiful. I've been a loner ever since she cut me off even though I 'socialize' with everybody else and tried other dating game to no success I still feel lonely.
>>
>had crush on her throughout middle and high school
>ended up in the same college, in the same degree program no less
>ask her out in first year of college
>get rejected
>tells met that I made her feel comfortable and to leave her alone
>I do, for the rest of college
>never talked to her, or about her to anyone
>not even friends or family, not that I would give my family another weapon to use against me
>can't even turn my head to the side of the room she was in
>she spreads rumors about me for the rest of my time in college
>could not make any meaningful contacts with anyone in my field
>they all hated me because of her constantly demonizing me
>even some of the professors knew
>nearly got to the point where people were suggesting that I get reported for sexual harassment
>never does, probably to keep me around as a convenient scapegoat to blame when things don't go perfectly
>nobody ever asked me about my side of the story
>or even considered the truth that I wanted nothing to do with her
>she was still bitching about me on the very last day just before graduation

Now she's in grad school in another state while I'm wasting away in an involuntary gap year. I'm 99% sure she mentioned me as some big adversity she had to overcome, so I sure as hell hope she's enjoying that higher education I "bought" for her.
>>
Why should I care I like 2d girls now
>>
she has a very real restraining order on me after i asked her to marry me and left pastries on her parents' house doorstep every other night for like a month

i went on antipsychotics for two years after graduation and have plenty of stories
>>
>>38399496
She married. Got a kid now. As far as I know she still remember me and feels bad she didn't give me a chance because she regrets marrying to chad
>>
>>38404686
holy shit murder her
>>
>>38404686
That's why autists shouldn't go to small schools
One fuck up can completely destroy you
You should've transferred
>>
>>38404768
I actually filled out the paperwork to, but what stopped me was wondering how I would explain it to my family. There was no way I was going to let them have something to hold over my head at every family gathering especially since I already had a cousin go through the school I went to, and fail out. They shat on her at every family gathering and I definitely did not want that to happen to me.

And it's not like they were going to provide any meaningful support either. They'd provide some nominal "comfort" for maybe a couple days while they extracted whatever info about the affair they could from me so they can use it to inflict pain when I inevitably fuck up in their eyes. I'm not interested in helping them torture me.

I also naively held onto the hope that people would be "better" and more "mature" in college. That clearly was not true.
>>
>>38399496
Idk, anon. everything seemed right at the beginning. then a chad came and drove her atention away from me. I never stood a chance against chad. looks are everything. you can be the most loving/caring/understanding person in the world, but if you are not attractive at all. Your personality will die with you. just like mine will with me.
>>
>>38404713
Share some
I'm lonely
Still not original enough
>>
>>38403959
I can see myself ending up in this same situation anon, I'm afraid I've got no advice for you beyond maybe getting your shit at least a little together before you try to contact her again
>>
>>38399496
We were close friends and she was super into me for awhile and I didn't notice she liked me back until years later.
Looking back she made so many moves on me that should have made it super obvious but I was too autistic.
She got sick of me after awhile and went on to asian chad. Last time I heard about her she was living with some old guy twice her age.
Now that I think about it she was kind of trashy but I still think I might have been able to save her from going full thot
>>
File: 1499225392133.gif (1001KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1499225392133.gif
1001KB, 500x375px
>>38399496

My first crush is still in love with me; I moved from her to my second crush when I was 14 and dated her to this day, 16 years later.

I'm a robot, but I have only luck in love, so I'm broke, I didn't finished college and I can't find a job. Unironically, having easy times with women made me relax too much and it's the source of all my problems.

I'll do the same if I had to. The failure that is my non-personal life is worth it for having a qt gf.
>>
File: Collage 2017-07-16 03_01_33.jpg (413KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Collage 2017-07-16 03_01_33.jpg
413KB, 1080x1080px
>>38399496
I wish this never had to happen.
>>
>>38406126
>having easy times with women made me relax too much and it's the source of all my problems.
have you considered that you're just a dumbass? approximate half of us have an IQ below 100
>>
>>38407204
WOW that was way more worse than I expected clearly you're a fucking trip but she's no logician either YES i wish that never had to happen
>why didnt u post her number
>why didnt u post ur number
scared I text u fag?
>>
>>38407242

I graduated top on mi high school (I got free college for being the best of my promotion), got some of the best grades during university entrance examination and had nice first years.

I became lazy from there, though, I though I had everything, so I stop assisting class, drop everything that wasn't of my like and went full autistic to the point I ended on this very board.

I appeared on some papers as an exemplary student and activist, so almost every people that I know thinks that I graduated and went with my life as a normie, but I'm rotten to the bone.
>>
No idea. I honestly can't pinpoint who I would have considered a crush. I never had a oneitis. Any potential interest was always out of my reach anyways. They're either too outgoing to approach, too smart and ended up in colleges I couldn't get in for my major, or were taken. It's kind of depressing that I don't have anyone in mind. Maybe it's just I did a thorough job burying those memories. Lucky me.
>>
>>38407204

Man, that's a good supervillain origin.

She made a good point for a loli; you should man yourself and fortify your spirit. Don't be weak, learn from what happened, go to the gym, and become a better person.

Also, invest in bitcoin, get a lambo and laugh on her little poor face.
>>
>>38399496
She moved to a city and is working as a social services counselor or something. Back in high school she was a turbo-Stacey and as far as I know she still is. Don't know too much about her current situation since I don't use Facebook.

The only thing I could have done differently was being Chad. That's not possible for me though, even less so back in high school when I was way more outwardly nerdy than now.

It never would have worked anyway. We weren't compatible at all. No idea why I was so infatuated with her for several years, although she was pretty cute. I guess I fell in love with a girl because she was pretty, which just makes me feel even worse about it.
>>
>>38407204
That's absolutely horrifying. Jesus.
>>
>>38403959
you shouldn't depend on her to help you get back up on your feet... do it yourself anon, i'm saying this to you for your own sake. go look at yourself in the mirror for a good while, tell yourself how much of a failure you've become, but don't wallow in what was and what could have been, instead, use all that negative shit you've went through and still are going through to propel you towards a goal you need to achieve: getting back up on your feet and making your life better.... she'll be waiting for you at the end of the road anon. i believe in you, you and only you can get your shit together and fix your life. it'll be hard, it may take years, but you'll see change. remind yourself every day that what is going on and what went on isn't something to be pitied for but rather something that you don't want to be anymore, rise above everything anon, you can do it !
>>
File: 1491912358342.jpg (44KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1491912358342.jpg
44KB, 500x332px
>>38407204
I would have killed myself if I got that. Keep up the good fight Anon. I'm glad I never liked anyone enough to go to that point. Holy fucking shit. I like bluntness but that's too blunt. You basically got fucking bludgeoned there. Don't kill yourself man. God fucking damn.
>>
idk if I had a high school crush
I had
>a girl who liked me in 8th grade that I felt obligated to hold onto in 9th grade. stressed myself out about her not liking me anymore even though I didn't even like her that much in 8th, let alone 9th. she's a literal social justice warrior now, but the high level, ivy league, NGO type
>an older tomboy that I met in a summer program between 9th and 10th, looks like she's in a serious relationship with a nerdy looking boy now, and an engineer herself who still loves rock climbing
both those girls were tall slim blondes
>in 10th grade I was talking and texting dirty with the captain of the volleyball team, tall thicc light skin girl who would've made my femdom dreams come true. she pissed me off and I told her to forget about it. she didn't go to prom because she wanted to go with me. she hates me now. she's a model.
>in 12th grade i liked a half flip girl who wasn't even my type (too short). my life was falling apart so her anime looks and personality must have triggered this melancholy/nostalgia/idk inside me that made me "feel" I dropped out not long after the year started so she probably thought I was a loser for that. I also barely talked to her but still probably made it obvious I liked her, which makes me look like a pussy.
>>
>>38399496
She got with some really fat ugly rich dude while she was still underrage (15) and posted pics of them fugging in his car
>>
File: IMG_1704.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1704.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>38407976
halfflip related, she's your standard hipster student now
>>
>>38399496
I never had a high school crush because there were like 10 female students in my school and they were all trash
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.