[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do it for him <3

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1954.png (62KB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1954.png
62KB, 400x286px
do it for him <3
>>
>>38399422
thats it connie, thats the last straw
im tired of these threads and im taking matters into my own hands
>>
>>38399522
What exactly does that mean for me? I'm curious enough so you might as well share.
>>
>>38399554
it doesnt mean anything im just letting out my frustrations
>>
File: Pearl_will_stab.png (28KB, 1045x845px) Image search: [Google]
Pearl_will_stab.png
28KB, 1045x845px
Keep your stance wide
Keep your body lowered
As you're moving forward
Balance is the key
>>
I'd stick my dick into that black butt.
>>
File: beloved.jpg (83KB, 1024x951px) Image search: [Google]
beloved.jpg
83KB, 1024x951px
I'm sorry, I don't know how to say this. I failed you. I wanted to be something. I wanted to be something with you. I failed at that. I always made plans to take you as my own, but I never acted. I always told myself that I would do it tomorrow. Tomorrow is always fleeting, my dear Connie, and you were my tomorrow. You are the intangible spirit peeking around the corner, teasing me to come deeper and deeper into the unknown in search of you. I'll never have you, and I'll act as if it was your fault. That you were out of my league, and only fooling around with me to have a laugh, like a child playing around with a small pill bug. Truly, we both know that it was my idleness all along. I was a fool here all along, believing I could obtain something as beautiful as you with minimal effort. All I can bring myself to give are words on a screen, and nothing more. I'll tell myself that I can do more, but to be quite honest, I don't know if that's true. I've never pushed that far. I'm afraid that in the process, I would lose you. This is the only safe thing to do, words on a screen. Words on a screen are easily forgotten. I don't know if I could ever muster up the courage to claim you.
......Maybe I could try, though. Maybe I could try. A wise puppet once laid out the path with the starting point being fear and the end being suffering. I don't want to suffer, my Connie. The same puppet also claimed that there was no try, so I suppose I will have to do.
Yes, that's it. I've made up my mind, sweetest Connie. I will do. I will not do not. I will do.
>>
>>38399889
>I'd stick my dick into that black butt.
She isn't black retard
>>
File: 1499012222903.png (610KB, 1068x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1499012222903.png
610KB, 1068x1239px
>>38399986
That bait wasn't for you goddammit.
>>
File: tumblr_nq0nt4vh2f1u62icso2_500.png (158KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq0nt4vh2f1u62icso2_500.png
158KB, 500x446px
>>38399901
Kevin, we are never ever ever, getting back together.
>>
>>38399621
Oh, ok.
>>38399665
Yes.
>>38399901
I love what you write me, to be honest with you. Keep writing me, I enjoy it.
>>
kill yourself stupid connie cunt
>>
>>38400118
I must sleep now, but I'll be waiting for you. You're worth waiting for.
>>
>>38399422
I wanna fucking rape the shit out of you connie poster. Have my children you little bitch :)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.