[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

18 yearold thread:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 37

How you doing Lads? Post how you're feeling and what you're doing at the moment.
>>
Waiting to go back to Uni so I get to do what I want but I have to do a shit ton of work when I get there.
AHHHHHHHH
>>
File: wagecuck.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>38398699
been NEET since 16 because i'd rather shitpost on r9k all day than be surrounded by cunts who hate me for being "the weird kid".
>>
>>38398699
That kid never got to play Breath of the Wild
>>
Are you going to college?
>>
>>38398898
yea thats a good attitude to have in the prime time of your life.
people definetely enjoy being around the same boring ppl just like them instead of a new person with unique manerisms. you know what im sayin?
>>
>>38398833
I'm dreading going back to uni, I'm happy doing my routine summer internship and don't want to have to stress over schoolwork again.
>>
I feel fucking horrible, I botched my exams. My car got stolen and my sister shouted at me today, I've been trembling all day and I just want everything to stop :(
>>
Going to college with absolutely no career prospects and i have basically forgot how to talk after 3 months of isolation...feels good
>>
>>38399055
Nah, doing a trade. Going to become an Electrician.
>>
>>38399138
Know how you feel, ditched all of my old friends and only talk to my family.
>>
File: IMG_1021.png (92KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1021.png
92KB, 412x351px
>>38399107
I wish I got a job this summer, I'm restless as fuck and browsing 4chan/reading creepypastas. What the fuck an I doing. I'm cooking dinner for my family just to keep me mentally stable.
>>
>>38399158
not him, but me too

hope it doesn't become a meme like any STEM job in the past 5 years

>>38399204
american? go to any manual car wash. they're always desperate for more hands this time of year, and the tips are nice
>>
>>38399158
I wouldn't mind become an electrician if it didn't mean having to go to peoples' houses.
>>
Here's a short story:
>Recently hear about Elliot Rodger case and post Maymays
>Make jokes about how he was a virgin looser
>Start to read in more, realize some parallels between his and my childhood.
>Realize he went through a similar Childhood Experiance to me, (Except the moving to America part)
>Realize that I could've done the same thing.
Feels really bad, man.
>>
>>38399281
You don't, you can work on building sites, agricultural sites, commercial sites or factory sites.
>>
>>38399281
Not him but I have a job where you go to people's houses a lot. You get pretty used to it, there are some weirdos out there but for the most part people go out of their way to be polite for you because they feel like they need to impress you.

If it's just social interaction that bothers you you're just gonna have to grow out of it, it's hard to get anywhere in life if you can't communicate.
>>
>>38399317
In Britain, at least you have to have a separate qualification to do residential work.
>>
>>38399334
What is your occupation? Something trade related.
>>
File: 1493653415910.jpg (4KB, 235x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493653415910.jpg
4KB, 235x250px
>>38398699
Shit's getting super serious. Gotta finish a ton of applications before december, some before september even. It's gonna be hellish. Started on a few of them but I'm too tired to work on them right now.

also potentially less than a year for me to lose my virginity before chances go down to near 0 for good, so I'm fucked
>>
>>38398699
>18
>got another year of highschool
>planning on getting married young

Ask me anything
>>
>>38399888
Really? We graduate when we're 16 in Britain.
>>
>>38399888
pretty sure I know who you are desu.
where do you live
>>
>>38398699
>tfw turned 18 recently
>Mummy is already forcing me to get a job and pay the bills even though I still haven't finished my education yet
>>
File: c9ndmxt3ke9z.jpg (104KB, 842x517px) Image search: [Google]
c9ndmxt3ke9z.jpg
104KB, 842x517px
Wasting my fucking life being depressed and doing nothing. Feelsbad
>>
>>38399204
Sucks man, I spent a year jobless and activityless a few years back when I was 16. Spent entirely too much time on /r9k/ that summer, and it taught me that I will have real trouble handling unemployment/despondency.
>>
>>38399945
In the states it's pretty normal to graduate at 18 but I'll be barely 19 when I do
>>
>>38399981
The good ole state of Arkansas
>>
>>38400133
>pay the bills
Yea. As if you make 60k a year on your first job lol. Nothing like unrealisticly high expectations of your kid.
>>
>>38398699
I really don't know what to do with my life right now. Being creative over intelligent is the worst. What's something easy to study at uni that isn't a waste of time and money?
>>
>>38400239
That show skins made U.K. Look so cool. In USA stay In high school until you are 18. It's weird because at 14 your still a kid, but your in there with 19 year olds. 18 year olds dating 14 year olds, how can you compete with Chad before you are even developed?
>>
>>38401092
>two wrong "yours"
looks like you didn't go enough chap
>>
>>38401121
>>38401092
He also replied to the wrong post.
>>
I'm feeling pretty fucked up right now. I'll be heading to make an appointment with a shrink tomorow, I believe (though I know self diagnoses is unhealthy) that I have schizophrenia, PTSD, bipolar disorder and sociopathic tendencies. I've done a few online tests to double check these. My life feels like a living hell, when I'm not feeling depressed and angry, I feel completely empty and alone. I have never felt happy before, or at least I think I have but have forgotten the feelings (a side effect of PTSD apparently). I am very intelligent and known to be wise and a good problem silver, of the problems life has thrown my way I have been able to figure out and solve most of them. I have a full time job, my own place, don't do drugs or drink so in theory I should be capable of making friends and convening with my family. Yet I am habitually tormented on my days off when I'm not distracting myself with work. I suppose having diabetes all my life has had an imposing effect on my mental health. I've carved the word war into my forearm so it's pretty noticeable. Physical pain doesn't bother me anymore, I'm starting to get to the point where I don't feel anything at all, which is not a good thing because I want to be able to feel happiness again. I don't like to see myself as a victim, it makes me out to be weak, when I am strong at heart.

Right now I'm just chilling playing games, making plans for what I'm going to do tomorow
>>
>>38399945
No we don't? What hick part of the island do you live lol? Or did your retarded ass mean the primary school,which is not equal to the american high school.
>>
>>38401531
Btw I forgot to ask, sorry about that, how are you guys?
>>
>>38401531
You're a strange dude at very least. Good luck with the shrink, I hope they're a good one.
>>
>>38399118
It's ok anon, things will get better. Your sister is just in a bad mood and took it out on You, anyone's car can get stolen, shit happens in life, and as for your exams you just gotta study harder buddy. Everything will be ok though :)
>>
>>38401595
Thanks anon, this is why I come on here. I feel like I can talk here and at least empathize with others
>>
>>38400971
I've been told that you can make money doing anything you want in the world, you just have to know how to do it and be competitive at it.

I realize it sounds cliche, but I hope it helped
>>
>>38399298
I've never actually read his story, never made fun of him either though. I was always kinda sad at the thought of someone feeling so lonely and jelous that they go out of their way to do ducked up things to get noticed.

>I too can relate to that feel
>>
>>38400814
Meh it's kinda the western mentality lately
>family HAS to split up
>everyone needs to buy a car and their own apartment and cell phone and job
>anything that deviates from this mentality is lazy and an abomination
I had my own place when I was in high school and a job to pay for all of that, and it was fucking terrible.

The shills are doing a good job at turning society into slaves, they even get out friends and families to turn on us
>>
File: 1487042633440.jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487042633440.jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
>starting first year of college in six weeks
>roommate is complete chad
>only friend turned into a chad last year and is now fucking tons of girls

i can tell college is just going to be high school all over again, and then what point is there
>>
>>38402152
Try to learn from him, and teach him what you learn. Could be a good friendship, not all chads are the same bro. Some can be decent people
>>
>>38402362
but how do i make a positive relationship or friendship with him?
>>
I have orientation coming up soon and I am getting really fucking anxious. Can any older anons give me advice on how I should act and what I should do socially?
>>
I hate everyone, like absolutely everyone in my town. I hate that I'm stuck here for another 2 months before I go to college. I feel like I should get a job but I might be traveling again so idk if it will work.

>>38402027
Hahahaha this is exactly how my life is and it sucks.
>Parents divorce while I'm in high school
>Have a lot more responsibilities than normal
>Watch my parents act like complete retards
>Mom and Dad now pretend to be free spirit hippies who "like to enjoy life"
I'm only happy when I'm traveling anymore because I'm not at home and they can't fucking bother me. It's pathetic to see a 50 y/o man try to feel young again by dating a 30 y/o who is closer in age to me.

All of this is making me really hate society, I'm going to a top 100 university on a good scholarship and I don't want to throw it away but I'm really considering bailing and moving out into the woods. Just a nice log cabin I could build myself and a good dog to keep me company. Maybe I could work odd jobs before hand to save up money to do it. I could bank the money until I could move and buy some cheap land. The only thing keeping me from doing this is that I don't want to miss out on the college experience, who knows maybe I will like it.
>>
>>38398699
Depression has gotten to the point where I can't get out of bed. I have no friends anymore. My family doesn't know. If I just had that 1 minute of willpower every day...

The day my suicidal plans ended is when I lost all motivation to do anything.
>>
I'm feeling super comfy on this server. If you're from cali then join this comfy server. Outside cali is welcome too. gA8kTTP
>>
>>38402472
I dunno man, I myself have no friends. But I wouldn't hate him though, I mean you don't really know the guy do You? Just get to talking to him, you guys might have a lot in common but you won't know that till you try to conversate.

I'm also roommates with a guy, and I try to talk to him as well when I can but for the life of me he keeps trying to avoid me for some reason.

>>38402534
Yeah i hear you man, but a scholarship to a top 100 university? Don't give that up bro, you can always go build a log cabin after you graduate but that scholarship and opportunity is kinda like a once in a lifetime opportunity. I'd say go through with it, don't let your parents or anyone else in the world stop you from bettering yourself. But besides that, your parents are people too bro... don't be so hard on them, life is hard for all of us at one point or another
>>
>>38402509
Orientation for what exactly? Just go out there and inspire others, take that bill called life head on no matter how challenging and scary it might be. as you get older you'll come to realize that 95% of people in the world have no idea what they're doing, they're just going with the motions. Don't be afraid to try new things and fail, the most valuable knowledge we gain is through failure and experience. Success doesn't come to you first try, I don't care what anyone tells You, it takes time and practice to perfect a craft.

You can do it anon
>>
>>38401531
Condolences friend. I have a couple buds that have similar issues. here's hoping that a therapist can help you out. Are you taking any meds?
>>
Starting college in august, somewhat excited i guess even though I have zero idea what to do with my life, if it doesn't work out I'll probably just join the military or some shit
>>
Got blown off three times today by four different people, although it wasn't one of theirs fault because they were depending on someone else for a ride that ended up bailing.
>>
>>38402819
Thanks bro, no I'm not currently on meds. I've read in a book recently that depression and BPD are linked to an imbalance of certain proteins in the brain (I can't remember all the names, neuropenepherine is one of them). I also read that having a low cholesterol level can be a cause for this imbalance, and that Prozac helps to level out the imbalance by rectifying the cholesterol, which I'm sure is why there are many health related side effects of using psychopharmacology. I've always been kinda weary about medication in relation to mental health and have only heard that it fills your emotions instead of helping you be happy. So I'm gonna try it out though, and see if it does anything. Had a friend that was taking valium, might give that a shot since he said it helped him a lot
>>
>>38402986
Dulls your emotions*
>>
>>38401533
I think he means compulsory education, which I think is only up to Junior High there.
>>
Just graduated HS, planning on doing a pre-apprenticeship hopefully in the spring.
As of now I just work weekends and spend the money on vidya and smoking weed every day.
I'm trying to lose some weight too, that's going alright. overall im feeling pretty good, maybe I'll finally stop being a loser when I get into my pre ap
>>
>>38403115
Good luck bro, people are only losers when they give up on trying
>>
playing with my balls smoking weed listening to bones mix - bluntsfromthecrypt
>>
>>38403115
quit the weed if ur currently an everyday stoner faggot

First drug i tried, only one i can't quit

> Addicted to benzos/opiates before
>>
>>38403222
nah weed helps
>>
Bad. The few friends I have are starting to get really weird and are trying to manipulate a bunch of people just to get with a girl
>>
File: feels.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
5KB, 645x773px
>>38398699
Just left my childhood friend's normie party.
Realize that I'm fucked for college.
Only have one friend at the party and the group isolates me for no reason,
They don't isolate my friend tho. They want to get to know him.
Mfw I will always be alone.
>>
>>38403222
I do it pretty well every day but I wouldn't say I'm a "stoner," most people can't tell I smoke unless I tell them, but It's become kind of a crutch to get to sleep at night, as I have trouble sleeping.
>>
>>38403252
>>38403340
Yeah friends can be jerks some times, people change I guess. I'll be your guys' friend, I might be fucked up but I'm honest and loyal. A trait that doesn't seem to be very popular in this day and age
>>
>>38403252
Yeah groups of guy friends always turn savage when a girl gets involved. Usually in the most tense moments, you find out who your real friends are.
>>
>>38401730
Sociopaths cant empathize silly
>>
>got out of high school
>quit my construction job
>dont really wanna get a job
>doctors started giving me more medication
>started starving myself for fun
>parents want to send me to the 3rd world
>>
>>38403390
I think I have to take action. If they get her back into the group, they're definitely going to have hurt a different friend of mine. I think I need to warn them both.
>>38403434
I really liked her in that way too, but the lengths they're going to help our DM manipulate her is scary. I think I can contact the other guy who's got a moral compass and work with him to fix things.
>>
>>38398699
>tfw done absolutely nothing but sit in my room all day since graduating in May
Starting uni in August so at least I know it'll end soon but I'm so anxious about uni.
>>
>>38403523
Oh, I kinda assumed on that one. Still, I only learned how to start empathyizing with people after the age of 20. Before that It simply wasn't there
>>
File: brwnfl.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
brwnfl.png
35KB, 632x852px
feel more scared than anything. there's no worse feeling than wishing you knew then what you know now. I fucked up all throughout high school because i just hated it but now i realize there was never a way out of this. no second chances.
>>
19 year old college anon here giving advice. Whatever you do, don't be like me. Once you've finished your first year of college, try to relax during the summer. You want to know what I'm doing? I'm taking summer classes during my ""break"". I also took classes during winter break as well. Now I want to kms because I base my life's value on school. Shit, just getting a bad grade or doing worse than the class average in anyway puts me in a depressive fit.
>>
>>38403569
You might want to tell her the situation while remaining detached. Although I could see her liking all the attention she's getting, she might not understand how serious it is. And I mean it's good to try and fix things, but if that's the way your friends want to be then there's not a whole lot you can do to change that.

Who knows? Maybe this bitch is just a succubus, might have to pull out your silver sword and slay this bitch
>>
>>38403798
Yeah the need for relaxation is important, at least one day off a week and one week off every couple of months.

But good for you anon, you're going the extra mile and it will all be worth it. Just remember that you're going to school for You, don't do it for the job or the corporations, do it because it's something you want to learn and do. Chin up bro, you're doing good
>>
>>38403780
There's no changing the past man, so there's no point dwelling in harmful memory. You can however change the future, what you want to achieve tomorow starts today, it starts this very moment. Set in motion the series of events that will bring you to where you want to be, you just first have to figure out where it is you want to go.

Grade school is a sham taught by people, and people are naturally flawed, it's in our nature. The only education that you can learn value from is one that you apply yourself to and learn to care about. This is why I advocate home schooling over public education. But the best education you can get is one that you go out of your way to learn, one that you teach yourself through experience and even failure, whether it's university to an apprenticeship, to learning life's invaluable lessons. We all meet our maker eventually anon, in the meantime we may as well strive to be the best that our nature affords us to be
>>
>>38403832
I can't contact her directly, I don't actually have her as a contact anywhere. I'll probably tell a guy I know can talk to her, and ask to remain anonymous so I don't get anything all fucky from my friends. I don't think she's a succubus though. Not the most attractive girl, but her personality is legitimately great

We sang together on the swings once
>>
File: 1485244411363.png (802KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485244411363.png
802KB, 800x900px
Both of my closest friends busy themselves with their girlfriends, they do their best to keep me from being isolated but it sucks being the obvious loser of the group in almost every way. Just graduated last month and am taking my driving test wednesday and feel like I am going to fail and make my parents hate me even more. I am going to be working at a warehouse here soon because my dad works there. I just want to be a neet sometimes and get neetbux so I can play vidya and drink chocolate milk.
>>
>>38404052
thank you anon
very much needed this.
>>
>>38398699
listening to skramz and thinking about suicide
>>
>There are 18 years olds on this site, even in this thread, right now
>They have no recollection of 9/11, and are posting alongside you
Really makes you think.
>>
File: 1494907329655.jpg (48KB, 469x505px) Image search: [Google]
1494907329655.jpg
48KB, 469x505px
>>38398699
i recently applied for a part-time job at an advertising company, i hope i could make it. uni student here, need monies so bad
>>
>>38404372
well at least i got into a really good uni and will do what i want. still feel miserable though
>>
>>38404390
Isn't it something? Sorry for being born though
>>
>>38404280
Singing is often attributed to deadly female creatures from all kinds of folklore, from succubi to forest nymphs and ferries, to sirens drawing in sailors to crashing thier shops into rocky shores, meaning almost certain death. In genetics the double xx chromosome in females is more aggressive in determining dominant attributes of a host, whereas the y chromosome acts as an influencing gene to the x chromosomes "decision" if you will.

Don't be fooled anon, females are enticingly aggressive in nature and smart. I'll use the peacock for example, it has large colorful feathers not because it attracts more mates, but because if it didn't have these attributes then it would be seen as genetically inferior and would die off.

Evolution is a fucking bitch, a cumming one at that. Women these days are no different, intelligence and outsmarting your opponents is the way of the future. Until then, succubi will continue to lure chads into thier traps to steal thier inferior life forces. Don't be like them OP
>>
>>38404533
Cunning*
Autocorrect fucking my shit up
>>
File: DIEGO 1632.jpg (342KB, 1182x1500px) Image search: [Google]
DIEGO 1632.jpg
342KB, 1182x1500px
>turning 20
>Studying mechanical engineering which i enjoy
>8/10 looks
>going to the gym so i feel great
>Complete failure normie though
>literally no irl friends except my neighbor
>never been to a party
>Yes i have a license
>getting a job after Summer term
I really don't know if i want to get out of failed normie lifestyle though to be honest
>>
>>38398699
>cutting self to shit 80s punk rock
>atm it's Fugazi

I'll fap a little later while raking my nails through the cuts
>>
File: 1499922115114.jpg (584KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499922115114.jpg
584KB, 1920x1080px
>>38404601
Don't do that bro.
Get into self-improvement.
>>
I just jerked off to tranny porn and now I feel sick to my stomach. this happens every fucking time.... why...
>>
>>38404626
Self improvement is a meme. You will never get the results you want.
>>
>>38404533
I thought it was a really good moment we had together though. I thought she cared maybe a little..
>>
>>38404653
Not with that attitude you wont nig
>>
File: A Guide for the Perplexed.png (111KB, 390x253px) Image search: [Google]
A Guide for the Perplexed.png
111KB, 390x253px
>>38404653
This is false.
orignalulu
>>
>>38404678
I mean, it's not impossible. All living things share a connection to mother nature and the universe, and so all living things carry emotional interest, whether we can see it or not.

But like you said, she's not with you now and it sounds to me like she's just going through your friends looking for the most viable one. Your friends are weak willed and weak minded, that is why she's still searching. Trust me man I've been in your situation, difference is I remained detached and stayed a friend. You know what happened? She came to me after going through all my friends (I'm not talking in a sexual manor, I lived with my friends and they all had other girls they were after, but this girl was "different")

If you really want this girl, you have to be smart about your decisions and not put her on the pedestal. In the end she wants her best friend, she doesn't want to be praised and used and discarded. This is what I'm talking about in nature, women can be intuitively smart, and that affords them the opportunity to pick and choose. You and her singing together was a test, and the problem you failed to realize is that you need to test her as well, instead of always being the one to be tested. How would we know who we are if we were not put to the test of life? She wants to discover who she is, by being tested.

Godspeed anon
>>
File: 1492860855931.png (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492860855931.png
83KB, 640x360px
>tfw 18
>trying to /makeit/
>everything could not be going worse
>have periods where things don't seem so bad
>it always comes crashing down
>I can feel my life slipping away
>my teenage years have already been wasted
>the rest of my youth is going to be wasted in all likelyhood
>And I never have any energy to do anything

Think I should just end it lads desu
>>
>>38404850
The thing is that she hasn't actually dated any of my friends, and left the D&D group because our DM asked her out. I'd be willing to say that she's not actually trying to do that, just because of that. She hasn't flirted with anyone, and the closest really was when we sung together. I'll try to get in touch with her again.

In any case, I really appreciate the advice. Thank you, man.
>>
>>38404928
Yeah, I mean none of my friends had dated her either and we all used to hang out every weekend playing poker and drinking. But I get it though, it can be kinda hard to judge the situation at times. Just play it cool and take your time, if she's looking for a life partner then she's not gonna want to jump in the sack or fall in love right away. Make yourself appealing in a natural way, when you and her are comfortable enough with each other as friends then get her to set up a date with you and some of her friends. She may not realize it, but her subconscious will get jealous of you going out with her friends and she will ultimately feel really comfortable around you because you're not trying to bang her socks off. The friend zone can be used to your advantage of you use it smartly

It's what I call a cheap way into true love, but it works as I've done it myself twice. You kinda have to devote yourself to discipline and not get yourself caught up, just enjoy it you know?
>>
>>38405064
Honestly, I don't really know if she's looking for a life partner or not. We're both pretty young, after all. I'll see if I can arrange some time hanging out with her and some friends that aren't in the D&D group. I've never exactly been appealing, just quiet and shy. I don't know if she even knows I had any sort of feelings for it, but I'll definitely try my best to get a bit closer to her over time. You're a fucking legend and I love you for all this advice.
>>
>>38405135
Thanks man, yeah I can get a little carried away sometimes. It helps to alleviate my own problems when I help others, a reflection of how I've felt helpless throughout my entire life.

You go after this girl now, and remember one day down the road whether she loves you or breaks your heart, if you truly love something, you should let it go so it can spread it's wings to fly free. Don't feel humiliated or saddened, rather, admire and appreciate the gift of opportunity and love you be been afforded here on this earth. It is the glimpse of God we can see when we stand back from ourselves and take a moment to appreciate life in all its beauty.

Sorry man, I could go all night with this stuff, both a blessing and a curse of being crazy
>>
File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
Who else just /WantsToBeBuriedInWork/ here?
>Just graduated three months ago
>too robot for anything
>No friends, job, family; nothing.
>decide to just apply for college.
>surely once I get at least a bachelor's and get a job things will work out
>apply for online college because, again, too robot for anything else
I got accepted yesterday. It starts in August. Hopefully I get luekemia like the boy in the OP
>>
>>38399334
Sounds like me but...
Is it scummy of me to be trolling Craigslist and /soc/ for an older lady who wants a barely legal husband? It seems like it would make things easier.
>inb4 cuk
>>
>>38405295
>months
I meant weeks
>>
I'm so scared. I'm scared of living my life. I'm scared of other people. All I want to do is stay at home and browse the internet. Everything else just seems so fucking hard and exhausting. I'm just so disinterested in society as a whole. I don't have any friends. The only people I talk to are my close family. I know all of this, but yet I'm perfectly fine with just staying this way. I can't see any reason to ever try. I'll never amount to anything. All my dreams for this world are just stupid fantasies that could never possibly happen. I'm just so tired.
>>
>>38405295
What are you going for anon? I'm trying to get in myself, but I need to upgrade some high school classes first. Shits a drag
>>
File: 1499856259523.gif (469KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1499856259523.gif
469KB, 500x281px
I'm waiting for uni, still have a month to go. After an incident in december i've been thousands of miles away from the guys that helped me become who i am and gave me the confidence to rise out of the path i was on. But soon, I'll be back with them. A month can't pass soon enough.
>>
>>38398699
Doing shit. I'm scared of getting a job. I have little to no friends. Just waiting for school to start so that I don't have to think about anything else.
>>
I'm glad I'm not the only one who's been completely miserable this summer
Each passing day is literal suffering, I cannot wait until college starts so I can be doing something.
No job, no friends, no good family, no nothing.
>>
>>38405421
>>38405455
>>38405388
>>38405357
>>38405295
Where do you guys live? I'm in Edmonton Alberta Canada and if you guys live nearby we could be IRL friends. I've met guys off 4chan before and actually had a pretty great time hanging out with them even though I was first adamant about it.
>>
>>38405364
First I considered film theory abd film making but my relatives wanted me to invest in something "relevant." So now I'm majoring in Care Provider Sevices, since I click better with seniors and children than my peers.
>>
>>38405532
I'm the second from the bottom and I live in texas, unfortunately. I'm not opposed to the occasional skype convo though.
>>
>>38405532
Ayy, Winnipeg anon here. What's up?
>>
>>38405541
>and film making
>>38405532
I'd love to have friends... but I'm not a leaf.
>>
File: 1499243696479.jpg (42KB, 316x311px) Image search: [Google]
1499243696479.jpg
42KB, 316x311px
>>38405532
Rockland county

kill me
>>
>>38405532
i am
>>38405388
I live in coastal Alabama, going to AU this year
>>
>>38405626
>>38405608
>>38405600
>>38405587
Well you guys can add me on steam
My account is TrollingGranny
I only have a cell phone so I really only use the chat on there to talk to people
>>
>>38405710
Maybe I will Anon. Thanks for being so nice. I'm gonna go to sleep now because it's 3 am where I live. I have to warn you though, I have a tendency to let relationships just drift away because I never want to start a conversation.
>>
>>38405532
I'd like that but I'm in Southern California, as a robot I'm fucked.
>>
>>38405590
Okay, same wpgfggt
If you need to contact me, you can get me at: [email protected]
>>
>>38405778
That sucks anon. Now that I think about it since I'm a blackbot living in Phoenix Arizona I live with a lot of people who have it harder than I. I live in a pseudo-suburb and other than being ignored I'm still not treated as bad as if I was in Cali.
>>
>>38405761
Sounds good man, I kinda have the same problem but I've been working on trying to fix that so I'll do my best to keep base. Hope to hear from you
>>
File: 1495183108556.jpg (7KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
1495183108556.jpg
7KB, 250x224px
Had actually two chances to get a gf already just in the past two months and also got some nice invitation from classmates to go out with them. I rejected everything. Ive been alone for almost 19 years now, in fact being with someone at this point is just extremely tiring and I feel much more comfortable at home.
>Have a job
>Have a driving license and car
>Look pretty good now (Was extremely ugly just two years ago)
>One of the girls that tried to date me, bullied me in the past
HOW QUICKLY THE TIDE TURNS
>>
>>38405939
I think I'm pretty handsome as well, but my situation is pretty much opposite to yours. Actively looking because I don't feel comfortable at home and want someone to care about and be honest with.
>>
>>38399089
I'm genuinely surprised to see this kind of response on this god forsaken board, if not site.
Quite comforting, really.
>>
>>38398833
>This. This feel right here
>>
>>38404390
we still know it was the kikes though
>>
>>38405910
Yeah it's pretty annoying being a minority. Honestly the biggest thing that I hate is that I'm not rich but so many of the girls out here are and it's really annoying. They're all so vapid and boring to talk to.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 498x280px
>>38399888
Hey that's cool me too, what do you plan on doing for a living and how many kids do you plan on having?
>>
>>38404390
>instead of trying to be a mentor and an actual proactive adult I'm just going to complain.
You could've prevented this
>>
>>38401533
You do realise college / sixform is optional right? You can just get a level 3 apprenticeship instead.
>>
File: IMG_8954.jpg (272KB, 1103x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8954.jpg
272KB, 1103x2208px
Feeling pretty good actually. Got a job at local ice cream store, almost no one comes in so I'm basically getting paid to stand around, made a bunch of new friends recently and have a date planned with girl I've liked for a few years now
>>
>>38399089
JUST SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY YOU FUCKING MORON

PEOPLE GENUINELY ENJOY BEING AROUND LIKEMINDED PEOPLE
>>
>>38405973
Well Im the type of person that always looks at least 2-3 years ahead of a future
>If I get a gf now will the relationship last?
No because you need experienceto make a relationship last
>Will it be beneficial to me in any way
In fact it would just increase my expenses but I wouldnt have to jerk off with my hand
>Will I be able to still play vidya in my free time?
No. Instead of that I will have to listen to some boring shit girls say (And the shit they talk about is literally identical for every girl), and I would constantly have to think of ways to entertain her so she doesnt leave me

Result: GF is not worth it, she wouldnt be worth it regardless of my social or financial situation and there is not a single situation in which having a gf would be practical or useful. (Aside from maybe having someone to split rent with)
>>
>>38406032
>people call blacks lazy.
>say we never earn honest pay

>be a kid
>ask father if I can get an allowance for cleaning around the house
>says no and I need to do the job when asked

>go out into the world barely understanding economics and money making skills.
>barely able to form a coherent resume and still have yet to get working experience

Rigged from the start, I tell ya.
>>
Trying to get into medical school, still in high school unfortunately and I just want to move the fuck out from my parents house.
>>
>>38406105
Interesting. You've got an oddly clinical way of thinking about it, but I see why you'd think that way. They're well founded reasons. I haven't had many chances for emotional support, and I don't have much force of will myself, so for me it's about finding someone who can give me a push into what I need to do.
>>
File: 1499726523671.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1499726523671.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
>>38398699
pretty decent tbqh
just glad I'm done with all the faggots in high-school
somehow got lucky and aced the fuck out of my exams despite only studying for a few days / a whole year
will be starting college in october but I'm not looking forward to that at all
>>
>>38406133
Fuck dude this speaks to me on a deeper level. Not even black! Hispanic lol. Plus being short? Fucking kms
>>
File: 1374521350748.png (88KB, 285x424px) Image search: [Google]
1374521350748.png
88KB, 285x424px
>Started community last fall
>Sociology Major, honestly have no fucking clue what I want to do and just went with it
>Pretty ok, made some normie friends, trying to build up the work ethic I lost in high school
>Fail 1/4 classes, thats cool
>Apply for financial aid cuz poor black anon but apply way too late and get barred from registering for Spring in time
>Do absolutely nothing for this past half year, drop contact with friends from Fall cuz embarrassed but always feel I shouldn't have, they probably hate me
>Mum thinks I've been going to classes
>Reach the "end of the semester" a month or two ago
>Make sure I register for incoming Fall
>Gonna be 19 in a month
>Plan to apply for and hopefully land my first job during Fall as well
>Just hoping I don't end up fucking myself over with my grossly lazy attitude like I've been doing since Middle School and get a confident hold on my life soon.

I'm generally accepting of my fuckups and failures but I don't want to trap myself in that mentality. Been browsing /r9k/ here for years mostly lurking, never really shared anything until now. I guess I'm a cyborg but anyone have any advice? I feel like I should drop this major before it's too late.
>>
File: CrushingDark.jpg (176KB, 1921x1280px) Image search: [Google]
CrushingDark.jpg
176KB, 1921x1280px
26 year old virgin here

Don't be like me, go out there and TRY.
Don't be afraid, the worst thing is regretting what you could have done.

Don't be like me.
>>
>>38406297
But what if I'm always afraid
>>
Working part time construction with my neighbour and working part time at a cafe. The money is solid. Have very few normie friends left. Majority got all mad I wasn't drinking and doing other degenerate things. I just get sick when I drink more than 4 pints. So im thinking of going straight edge to be honest.
>>
File: 1500036532431.jpg (69KB, 850x567px) Image search: [Google]
1500036532431.jpg
69KB, 850x567px
I'm losing interest in technology, so much things to learn and so hard to follow. Currently looking for another hobby and a job so I don't have to ask my parents for money everytime I want something, it's embarrassing
>>
>>38406273
Do a trade anon.
Or something that will give you a job. Sociology will get you working in Starbucks.
>>
>>38406215
Oh goodness. Physical Attributes? Got the short end on that too
>the BBC is a meme.
t. 5"
>skinny for a black but bearmode for a white
>will never be a twink or fuccboi
Stopped shaving all my facial hair off because of this. I'm not even gay. Just trying to be attractive.
>Don't act like a negro
>Any attempt to act like a cuteboi or even my age comes off as cringy and autistic

I feel like I'd be attractive if it weren't for a flat nose, hunched shoulders, and thousand yard stare.
>>
>>38406215
>>38406133

I can relate to this too.
I'm not Hispanic or black but Arab (although my Arabic sucks) . My parents pretty well off but it's honestly very saddening when I can see how people treat me differently from my white friends. Just sucks to know that no matter who I become as a person or how successful I'll be, I'll never be fully accepted by society.

It's like the song "the story of OJ" by Jay-z
>>
>>38399007
You amped the feels from 100 to 1000 real fuckin quick there ;~;
>>
>>38406666
>>38406215
Did you guys also try to surround yourselves with successful caucasian people? That was back when I was meandering and teetering between redpill and failed normie. Now I realise I'll never fit in with anyone once they see my face/skin.
I know it sounds edgy. But it's the sad truth.
>>38406133
>>
>>38406914
(I'm the Arab)

I don't now what your definition of successful but my white friends are mostly middle class normies. Most of us are classmates and a lot of them are /fit/. I'm pretty fit myself but that's from going to the gym while most of the guys focus on sport.

Come to think of it I'm probably the most successful person in my social circle because I'm from an upper middle class family, I have straight A's, am fit and I'm probably heading to medical school.

With that being said I'm quite shy kissless virgin so in that aspect I'm very unsuccessful.
>>
19 now but I'm still going to post ITT:

>Just got done with first year
>Met everyone you'd expect to meet in first year
>Gymrat chad who crushed puss and got put on academic probation
>Retard fembot who failed literally all her courses
>Complete nerd who did nothing but work and missed out on first year

I spent the entire time missing shit I didn't think I'd miss from highschool
>>
File: ee4.png (249KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
ee4.png
249KB, 358x358px
>>38404390
>there are people on this site
>who are 25
>and have never been hugged by a girl
>>
>>38407114
>tfw got hugged by a girl at the end of grade 6, then nothing up until now
>>
Someone else has a big social circle but is only able to make someone befriend you not to make someone love you. I hate that all women see me as their funny friend.

Greetings from europe
>>
File: 1475893639775.png (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1475893639775.png
7KB, 251x201px
>sent my results and certificate to uni
>Everyone wants me to go to Uni
>Expect MASSIVE things from me
>Just wanna work some menial job for a bit instead of wasting everyone's money for a history degree
I don't wanna dissapoint them, but at the same time I sort of want the unis to reject me. But judging by my results they'll probably accept me.
>>
>>38407162
Last time I got hugged was when visited my old hs, since I didn't burn any bridges and they wanted me to talk to some of the people there about college

my hs crush walked up and hugged me the second she saw me

She was always taken, but I was never really a beta orbiter with her. I would occasionally talk to her whenever she would talk to me
>>
>>38407036
What are you doing here? Are you ugly in the face or is being Arabian the inly thing holding you back? Because it sounds like once you get laid or even a long term relationship you'll be fine.
>tfw we can no longer post faces for confirmation
>>
How do you tell the other kids at uni you did absolutely nothing over the holidays without sounding like too much of a loser?
>>
>>38407495
With a glare. As if you don't wanna talk about it.
>>
>>38398699
Well, I'm 19 but I just finished the school because it's usual for my country to finish it that late.
Now I am about to finally apply university in Britain so if everything goes as planned I'll move to the UK in October which is kinda frightening, you know. I'm a bit helpless at all that domestic stuff like cooking and...ughm...everything else, right. Not to mention that it will definetely be hard for me to study in English for the first half of year.
>>
>>38407532
That sounds socially retarded. Wouldn't it be better to seem lazy in a funny way?
>>
>>38404286
Oh, I failed driving test and gave up on it but for some reason parents didn't blame me for that. Guess I'm lucky.
I'm just way too scared of driving.
>>
File: RATE.png (846KB, 800x1300px) Image search: [Google]
RATE.png
846KB, 800x1300px
>>38407439
Excluding Ryan gosling I may be a 7-7.5 for my age which is I think is average.

I'm here because:
>Kissless virgin
>5'7
>Lonely as fuck (I get a hollow feeling in my chest most nights in bed)
>Shy
>A little socially awkward
>Barely talk to my parents especially my father because he isn't around much (not divorced)
>Stress/anxiety from trying to maintain straight A's

My life doesn't sound so bad but I'm less happy than a NEET. NEETS don't have to go to school everyday and study with the anxiety and stress of not getting A's.
In Sweden we don't have college so I'd apply for medical school directly and I'm probably going to get disappointed if I don't get into "Karolinska institutet" and there the bare minimum is all A's so I literally can't slip up ever during the 1.5 years I have left in high school.
>>
Fk this gay ass school shit, im just going to become good at league and stream like a faggot for a living, currently bronze I. Ama when i hit masters
>>
>>38406133
Is it me or do most minorities expect this shit from their children? I too am a minority robot In Phoenix and I know my white friends would receive money for doing the most basic shit, sometimes nothing at all. Some of them even had gas or insurance on their luxury car fully paid for by their parents. Most of my friends have their parents pay for their college and buy them high end MacBooks while a lot of my minority friends (myself included) have to go to community College or rely on poorfag fasfa help
>>
>>38407580
Probably a stupid question but do they give grants/scholarships for Arab students in Sweden? Or is that just a desperate American Education thing?
>>
Im technically married, slightly depressed, and I am getting bored in life. My partner is always stressed and I offer as much as I can, but usually get denied or the cold shoulder.
Its shitty feeling like this so early in life. I was also told I make my partner "feel like they're abusive", when I have no idea what that means or how to handle that. End of personal blog.
>>
>>38399118
Slap the shit out of your sister
>>
File: imageedit_10_7253874745.png (1009KB, 724x992px) Image search: [Google]
imageedit_10_7253874745.png
1009KB, 724x992px
Nineteen years old reporting in.

>asked out three girls in the past year
>all of them had bfs
>desperately want gf because I am the distant personality type
>need to act like I'm normal and am healthy to get a gf (basically just putting on a mask entirely)
>want to let go of the mask because my whole fucking life just consists of lying to other people and it hurts
>day in day out doing nothing just going through the motions
>feel the stress building a great sadness in me that has lasted for years and years

It hurts lads.
>>
>>38407787
I actually believe this to be so. We weren't poor or even food stamp worthy (most of the time). I remember several christmases where my siblings and I would only get gifts from rich aunts and grandparents. But we never went to bed hungry or evicted from a house.
I don't want to sound seldish or whiney. I just wish they could've prepared me for the world instead of teaching me to take advantage of the system. Honestly I'd rather get by on food and shelter than use my race as a ticket to easy street.
>>
>>38407864
I don't think it's being whiney. I think it's legitimate that minority parents need some improvement. My parents were imigrants so they didn't know a whole ton about American culture. A lot of typical American traditions for holidays were lame. I guess my point is that my white friends were always doing things levels above me and it always felt weird growing up in an environment where almost everyone of your peers is doing shit levels above you. Luckily I found refuge in some Mexican friends that i could somewhat relate to
>>
>>38407791
No, Uni is free here. With that being said most students take loans to get a higher standard of living because the government doesn't give enough money for students to live relatively comfortably after rent.

One thing that I do enjoy with the Swedish admission's process is that it's only merit based. They only look at your average grades plus that you've done all courses required during high school. The courses you've done are dictated on which high school program (3 years) you've picked.
>>
>>38401092
>tfw graduated high school this year at 20
>tfw until the last day i was able to see an insane amount of 13year olds in yoga pants
>tfw despite being 20, grills never told me anything when they catched me staring at their asses

damn i will miss high school
>>
>>38404052
not him, but great post. thanks
>>
>>38398699
>be me
>18
>6/10
>be the quiet guy at a dishwashing job surrounded by chads
>no social life
>no hobbies other than programming
>no females in my CS course

my life is awfully boring
>>
File: Fundamentalists.jpg-large.jpg (55KB, 480x495px) Image search: [Google]
Fundamentalists.jpg-large.jpg
55KB, 480x495px
>>38408362
Start lifting, get in shape, hit 7/10 on a good day.
Then practice flirting on thots
>>
>>38407932
Not for me. My caucasian friends were... not normie tier (unless you DO count being a weeaboo/vidya/comic nerd as being normie(seriously)) but they did seem to have an easier time social-wise. I watched as they all got girlfriends and jobs. I have no idea where I went wrong.
I tried to surround myself with minorities but every African American, Mexican, or even girl that tried to befriend me was a touter of "le white privillage." They were all kind of ghetto or chollo or what have you. Not really intelligent.
>>
>>38408502
i'm happy with being skinnyfat as of now but i might in the future
>>
>Dad died of cancer last year 2 weeks after my 18th
>Have to take a year out of College due to being behind in subjects
>Retaking 2nd year at 6th form
>Probably having to wait another year applying to uni because my predicted grades are terrible because I've missed a year
>Going to be 20 by the time I start uni

Wat do.
>>
Last night I stole my dads alchohol and drank a GOOD bit and went on a long ass rant on how I wish my mom were still alive and how my dad is an old hag who can't even work a fucking microwave(its true)
I think I felt this way because he made be make a fucking email address for him but I forgot the password cause I thought I wrote it down and on that email he has some financial shit(we're poor) to take care of with the government and I told him to call then up and change the email but he said he'd "look dumb". Holy fuck.
Started to punch walls and then I just broke down and cried because of a lot of other shit going down in my life.
I heard my dad yelling my name outside and someone was trying to open my door.(its still locked)
>>
I have start to pretend to go to a uni course tomorrow cause I told my dad I signed up but I didn't.
>>
>>38398699
I've been applying to jobs for the past month. I really don't want to turn out like the 25 y/o NEETs on this board.
>>
>>38409429
He did the best he could...
>>
Going to uni in month for my first year, heading in undecided hopefully I'll be smart enough to apply to their com science program in a year
>>
This thread really is fucking hilarious and puts into perspective my problems in a good and bad way.
You're all cringey retards with no awareness and this just confirms my belief that 95% of this board is just loser angsty teenagers crying about minor shit and then crying about other people's qualifications for being a robot
God, this website fucking sucks and it's because of you brainlet kids trying to fit in
>>
>>38406297
Get out where? Try what? How is this advice supposed to help me?
>>
File: justendmeplease.gif (21KB, 312x253px) Image search: [Google]
justendmeplease.gif
21KB, 312x253px
>>38398699
I wish school never ended because when people are forced to be in the same place as me all day I can be a normie and actually have people to talk to besides my mother.
>>
File: 1499774210750.png (370KB, 1062x610px) Image search: [Google]
1499774210750.png
370KB, 1062x610px
I just want somebody, anybody to ask me to go do something with them
>>
File: Kms2.jpg (15KB, 394x297px) Image search: [Google]
Kms2.jpg
15KB, 394x297px
>>38398699
> Be me
> Go to a baseball game with my family, work function stepdad has to do
> Chilling when my siblings bring a girl over
> She's a 12 year-old
> She flirts with me all throughout the night
> Have to turn her down

Why can't it ever be girls my age.
>>
>>38410904
This isn't a problem. Your life sounds good. Fuck off
>>
File: IMG_0833.jpg (22KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0833.jpg
22KB, 225x225px
I'm not looking forward to the shitty state school I'm going to. I really wanted to go to a good school, but I was rejected from all except one; however, my parents couldn't afford it. I guess I'm going to try for a decent grad school but I hear that undergraduate school is a more important part of acceptance than they would have you believe.I keep trying to hang out with my high school friends, but they are all "busy" and I really don't like having to put effort in maintaining friendships that they clearly don't want. Anyway, compared to all the other people in this thread I'm doing fine. About to head to an easy summer job where I can stare at country club qt 3.14 all day.
>>
File: IMG_1345.png (171KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1345.png
171KB, 300x300px
>>38398699
Just got back from an impromptu vacation. Going to be working two part time jobs soon. Figure I can wageslave and focus on my writing and music practice until I can figure out exactly what the fuck I want to do with my life. Or how to go about going to college for that matter.
>>
>>38399089

> Be fake like me just to fit in brah

Hang yourself you nigger
>>
>>38401926
he was at least rich, fuck that guy

If I had money id be happy
>>
>>38406087

In them few years she's been getting railed and having tinder shag ups.
Don't have sloppy 56ths.
>>
>>38401531
You can't be bipolar and schizo, friendo. The symptoms of both contradict the other. The mood/symptom cycle of schizophrenia is different from the cycle of bipolar.

t. fag who's been institutionalized
>>
>>38399007
I still haven't played breath of the wild... I don't have the money for a Wii U or Switch
>>
How many 18 year old virgins we got here/?
>>
>>38398699
>just turned 19 yesterday
Welp
I can't post here anymore
>>
>>38412867
I'm 19. Been propositioned to have sex by two different women but turned them down because I'm not a one-night-stand kind of guy. Maybe my decisions were wrong.
>>
>>38412867
Here. I should really go out sometimes.
>>
>>38403340
feel that pretty hard, bro. are you going into your first year of college?

>>38404854
i'm the same. how are you trying to make it?

>>38406297
how
>>
>>38412867
i think everyone is, or else they wouldnt be on this board
>>
>>38410904
same with me, a lot of underage girls hit on me, like below 15 yo, i wish i didnt look so young
>>
Coming down off of powerful lsd thoughts are everywhere rn
>>
Currently waiting for the results of the votes in Venezuela, want to go back and spend time with my loved ones and friends and celebrate my 19th birthday with them on the last day of this month but given the current situation I doubt it's gonna happen.
I pray for their safety everyday, I seriously, seriously hope they're all OK.
>>
File: 1479628527947.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1479628527947.png
34KB, 633x758px
>>38398699
>years too old to post in the youngster threads anymore
>years too young to post in the 25+ threads
>just as close to suicide
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.