[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do chinks make the best video games?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Zelda_Logo.svg.png (92KB, 1200x489px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda_Logo.svg.png
92KB, 1200x489px
How do chinks make the best video games?
>>
they deliberately make a underpowered consoles forcing them to focus on gameplay rather than graphics
>>
Whites can only copy&paste ego-shooters and sports games.

Speaking of creativity like they own it, they don't.
>>
>>38397323
But Link's character design was literally copied from Disney's Peter Pan...
>>
>>38397214
Explain the ps4
>>
>>38397392
most of the games on the ps4 aren't made in japan
>>
>>38397392
The ps4 IS underpowered, but not to the extent of nintendo.

>jaguar processor
>>
>>38397413
The good ones are
>>
>>38397057
Chinks are Chinese, not Japanese. I can't name a single Chinese game at all, nonetheless a good one.
>>
>>38397383
>WE WUZ DISNEY AND SHIAT

Whites are so insecure.
>>
>>38397383
Yet the stories are completely different. You must remember that all art is influenced by past works, character design is only one facet of the project, and to ignore all the other dimensions of the masterpiece is a bit misleading don't you think?
>>
>>38397057
The Chinese insectoids did not make Zelda.
>>
File: BARS.png (49KB, 154x203px) Image search: [Google]
BARS.png
49KB, 154x203px
>>38397057
yeah I must admit theyre a bunch of talented fucks but honestly the quality is declining even the shit coming out of asian is getting more shit
>>
Whites are the most violent race and focus on making games where they can shoot and kill the most amount of people or animals possible

There is no reason for creativity when your goal in playing a video game is simply to destroy and pretend you are hurting the people you hate
>>
>>38397057
All Jrpgs Ive played are vaguely based off the bible, If you cant see that youre a clown
>>
>>38397568
Ummm could you elaborate please sweetheart
>>
File: 1499991567162.png (186KB, 310x266px) Image search: [Google]
1499991567162.png
186KB, 310x266px
>>38397587
no, play the games they steal everything from the christian bible, so technically its the jews and God behind their games
>>
>>38397611
Uummm no sweetie
>>
>>38397677
hehe, nice b8 m8,
>>
>>38397568
they often steal imagery from the bible but normally they carry no deeper meanings or themes, in japan Christian symbols are seen as something foreign and cool.
>>
Too bad the Japanese don't have as much skill in marketing as they do in developing games.
>>
>>38397057
>pic not related
The only good thing Nintendo ever did was Super Metroid
>>
>>38398212
Is it just me or is the combat/boss battles in Super Metroid wayyyy more satisfying then any other Metroid game?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.