[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mom saw me naked because I'm retarded and forgot to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1471472075684.jpg (272KB, 850x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1471472075684.jpg
272KB, 850x1360px
>Mom saw me naked because I'm retarded and forgot to close the bathroom door.
>She made the weirdest look when she looked at my dick, kinda of a mix of surprise and pity as if she was worried about it.

Was she disgusted at the sight of my dick or she was worried about my size?

Pic semi related since every time someone talks about their mom on the internet people start with the incest questions.
>>
File: 1496889522269.jpg (14KB, 329x345px) Image search: [Google]
1496889522269.jpg
14KB, 329x345px
>forgot to close the bathroom door
>>
can't wait for everyone here to convince OP his mom wants to fuck and read a thread in a week like "help I tried to fuck my mom and now she's sending me to therapy what do I do."
>>
Just another fine day on /r9k/
>>
>>38393037
>>38393097
Dude all I'm saying is a pity blowjob might not be too far-fetched, could totally be on her mind rn
>>
She was just shocked to see it, nothing deeper than that
>>
>>38393037
casually ask mom if she saw something. then asks if she could help you with it
>>
Your mom wants to fuck. She looked worried because she was questioning whether or not she's a bad mother.
>>
>>38393113
>>38393168
These guys are on to something OP, you should probably go ahead and do it
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 351x500px
>Give her the ol' firm handshake and see where it goes son.
>>
>>38393037
post a pic and we'll decide
>>
>>38393208
>handshake faggot confirmed cuck
>>
>>38393037
How did she look? Can you post a picture of her expression?
>>
File: 1441137457675.jpg (22KB, 353x352px) Image search: [Google]
1441137457675.jpg
22KB, 353x352px
Guys I'm not fucking my mom but I was worried something wrong happened.
I know it's awkward to see relatives naked like that but she really made a weird face.

>>38393220
I'm pretty meh in size. I'm uncut but only 5.2"

>>38393250
She's not hot or anything it's quite far from the incest fantasies from 4chan.
Chubby old lady that looks like the average teacher in some kindergarten.

If you want an anime version of her it's that chubby mom from the super hero anime.

Anyways, she looked with a mix of horror and pity I can't stop thinking about what she thought when it happened.
Like "maybe this is why he's a virgin" or something.
>>
>>38393615
show how she looked her face expression you fucker
>>
>>38393659
How can I even show that?

Anyways she put the pack of her hand in her mouth kinda covering it and had her eyebrows up with her eyes kinda wide open.
Then she told me to close the door so this doesn't happen more.
>>
>>38393615
"5.2"
Sorry Anon, you didn't have what mom was expecting.
>>
>>38393695
lol sounds like she liked your dick desu she actually took the time to look at it so im pretty sure she likes your dick. usually if someone catches you nude they'll quickly turn away fast but i bet she likes your dick. do it again
>>
>>38393695
Did you have a stiffie or even a bit of a chubby going?
>>
You must fuck youre mother
>>
>>38393615
She looks like Deku's mom? You need to fuck her right now, buddy.
>>
>>38393705
It's not like I want my mom to want to fuck me dude.
I am super self conscious about my size though, I don't even make the bare "average" since it's 5.3" right.

>>38393759
I had washed it a couple of mins before she burst open in the bathroom and it was probably 33% or so, not even chubby to any standards.
>>
>>38393839
if she took more then 10 seconds to look at your dick she probably wants to suck it or fuck it.
>>
>>38393858
Nah dude it was like half that time max, what worries me is that she didn't make eye contact with me all that time, it was just the weird expression while looking at me then giving me a sermon for not closing the door which after that she went out as fast as when she came in and didn't talk about that ever again.
>>
>>38393937
yeah right she wants t suck your dick seriously she looked at your dick for that long is pretty telling
>>
post pics of mom. also since she didn't leave right away she like your penis
>>
maybe it was just a long time since she's seen a dick, maybe she's setting up a gangbang with DeAndre and Lurone and that nigga Gk'wanngwamzgi with the 13" cock as we speak
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.