[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove to me you actually want to die

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 14839892829.png (183KB, 413x413px) Image search: [Google]
14839892829.png
183KB, 413x413px
So many of you bitches complain about how "I wish I was dead" but you're all too pussy to go ahead with it.

>Have you ever attempted suicide?
>Have you written a note?
>Have you planned how you're gonna do it?
>Why have you lost the will to live?
>>
>>38393014
no
no
yes, I'm gonna get drunk as fuck this winter and froze to death
100%

orgingianginaesingasgasdf
>>
>>38393014
I would hang myself but there's nowhere to do it from

I tried my closet, but I just stand up because panic response and pain

In the garage someone could walk in and stop me. It's too nerve wracking

Waited for a train once. A girl walked by and asked if I was shitting. When I said yes she looked relieved.

Basically I need a gun. These other methods allow too much time to change your mind.
>>
>>38393014
Never attempted
Not going to write a note
Going to jump off a cliff
Don't remember ever having the will to live
Only concern is the cliff not being high enough (I think around 50+ feet). I read somewhere that it should be 150 feet to guarantee death, but as long as I land on my head I should be fine right? Planning on doing it tonight.
>>
>>38393082
you know when you hang yourself, the knots supposed to snap your neck instantly, you dont choke or feel pain unless you tied it wrong
>>
>>38393717
Can u post vid pls
>>
>>38393757
you need a long drop for that though
>>
>>38394788
>"what's a bridge?"
>>
>>38393082
>A girl walked by and asked if i was shitting.

I'm sorry what?
>>
>>38394931
I was squatting
>>38394816
this is taking too much planning. Where would I tied it from. The only bridges here are freeways and the sides are solid concrete.
>>
>>38394367
What a vid of the cliff? I haven't told anyone so I can't have them post a vid of me actually jumping.
>>
yes, i tried hanging
no
partially, i need more time
i don't know
>>
File: 1497720069390.jpg (20KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1497720069390.jpg
20KB, 500x281px
>>38393014
no, too pussy to try it and afraid of being paraplegic if i fail
yes, for almost every member of my family
everyday almost every hour
idk, maybe it's just a phase bc im 19 yold and you know, kids my age are crying for attention everytime (at least im not enymore on the weeabo phase or the metalhead phase :))
>>
Just had dinner with my parents for the last time. I'm supposed to be moving tomorrow so we went out to eat together before I left. The entire time I was just thinking about killing myself and how they have no clue that this is the last time I am ever going to see them. It felt weird looking them dead in the eyes knowing that. Just don't know if I should leave a note explaining why. Don't want people to think it's their fault.
>>
>>38395384
I'd leave a short note telling them it's not thair fault and they shouldn't feel bad because you wanted to do it and didn't want anyone to stop you.
You can include the real reason, but only if they'll understand, maybe they'll feel bad for not helping if they knew what it was.
>>
>>38395384
Also goodbye, anon, this world will miss you, but we'll carry on.
It's a weird feeling knowing you won't be alive anymore, how did you get used to it? I always wanted suicide, but I pussy out because I can't imagine everything I knew existed gone for me and not being conscience forever
>>
>>38395384
At least leave them a note anon.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.