[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think about it, Anon. You've missed on so many things in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 36a.jpg (255KB, 800x458px) Image search: [Google]
36a.jpg
255KB, 800x458px
Think about it, Anon. You've missed on so many things in life and you're going to miss even more.

>Teenage love
>First kiss
>Having a large social circle
>Going on a vacation with someone other then your parents
>Sex

A serous question. Whats the one thing that keeps you from ending it all.
>>
>>38387430
I got my first gf at 25 and I don't feel like I missed anything
>>
There is not as many robots on this board as yould like to think,kiddo. This board is as normalfaggot as a board can get. You are better off going to o or x for this question.
>>
>Whats the one thing that keeps you from ending it all
Money
>>
>>38387453
First gf at 25? Did she knew she was the first? I'm just curious as to how she reacted.
>>
>>38387485
no, I lied to her, that I had a short relationship b4
I told her after 4-5 months that she is my first
>>
>>38387507
So...hope dies last I guess.
>>
>>38387529
you are not late
just avoid telling her that she is your first at the first few dates
like a job interview lol
>>
>>38387430
>>Going on a vacation with someone other then your parents
I did that at summer camp
it wasn t nice
>>
>>38387596
I meant with people you know and trust. Aka friends
>>
File: Pepe (0103).jpg (44KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe (0103).jpg
44KB, 550x535px
I wish I didn't lose my ability to cry.
>>
>>38387430
But I did all that.
A loser in elementary but after highschool I went out made money and did stuff.
>>
>>38387706
What are you doing on this board then?

Oregano
>>
>>38387730
Ive been here since 06...I usually post on /k/ and /pol/ and some of the SFW boards.
But keep telling your self /r9k/ is >TFW qt 3.14 GF
And not shit bottle/cum bottle threads and GBP.
FATTY MAGOO AND THE RETARDED TWO.
We used to kek and lul all the time.
>>
>>38387730
Not that guy but most of this board doesn't really follow the robot persona, I'm sure 95%+ have had most of what op mentioned
>>
>>38387430
>teen love.
What is grade school and summer camp?
>First kiss.
literally when I was 5 and asked a girl if I could kiss her.
>going on vacation with out parents.
Never meet me father and mother was busy working.
Vacation was never with parents.
>Sex
Hookers and sluts.
>>
>>38387798
>first kiss.
We had a kissing booth in highschool to raise money for charity.
We should get a kiss booth for boys who never kissed a women.
>>
>>38387430
i went to a camp trip with my """"friends"""""
chad bullied me, stacey( that i liked in middle school) is now chad's gf and he bullied me (not because of that just random shit) the other chad backed me up because he wanted to make front to the other chad, the normie tried to stay neutral, the girls fawned on chad and it was a bad week.
regret wasting it on them.
on a side note i learned quite a few things about how different i am from them and how i should never expose myself to people like that again, i spoiled their fun and they spoiled mine
>>
File: 1435729453423.jpg (9KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
1435729453423.jpg
9KB, 235x235px
>>38387430
Honestly, this is the worst thing, I really have to not think about it. I'm 30 now, and never experienced anything. I think I got a kiss on the cheek the first time through college, and put my arm around a woman at a theatre once. Oh and a Chad convinced a girl to let me grope her through her shirt because she kept feeling my hair and saying how soft it was.

But I never fixed my life, or got out there or tried. Being fat I figured I didn't have a chance anyway, and now that I'm 30, even if I got my shit together and lost weight, it's too late. I can't even use my age to my advantage because girls who want older guys want them experienced.

Recently saw one of my childhood homes, and the school I went to, I wish I could go back to that time, do things right, or just enjoy the simplicity of it.

I went back to college recently to switch job paths, but it's just made me so lethargic and depressed. At least the course is done in a month.
>>
>>38387430
Having a retard single mother who has no people or interests in her life besides me. As much as she fucked me up, and as much as my continued existence hurts her, I know she'd fall apart completely if I offed herself. I can't do that to her.
>>
File: 1499133029453.jpg (25KB, 350x401px) Image search: [Google]
1499133029453.jpg
25KB, 350x401px
>>38387430
>Teenage love
done
>First kiss
done
>Having a large social circle
kind of done
>Going on a vacation with someone other then your parents
i wish i had friends now to do this rn bc it's summer :(
>Sex
also done

>feels good
>>
>>38387430
I don't care and never cared about those things
The hardest part is normies and robots who want to be normies don't get this or think I'm pretending or lying.
>>
>>38387430
heroin and music
I haven't spoken to a non coworker or food person in 3 years
>>
>>38387430
>>Teenage love
dont care about this. however i am sad that i will never get to fuck a big titty/phat ass teen Stacy
>>First kiss
had to pay for it (prostitute)
>>Having a large social circle
yeah it would be nice
>>Going on a vacation with someone other then your parents
would also be cool
>>Sex
paid for

relationships and having a girl like you back...i literally cant even imagine what it's like

just going to continue fucking prostitutes, couldnt take the lack of sex anymore since im almost 30.
>>
What keeps me going? Alcohol, weed, sports, music, working out and some vague hope for the future but I'm slowly losing it. People who talk about suicide never actually go through with it. When I finally lose all hope I'll try heroin.
>>
>>38387430
>A serous question. Whats the one thing that keeps you from ending it all.

I'm waiting for my mother to die first
>>
File: 1457813269230.png (34KB, 470x512px) Image search: [Google]
1457813269230.png
34KB, 470x512px
>>38387430

>Whats the one thing that keeps you from ending it all.

That I'm hopefully going to accomplish something that makes me more successful and more remembered by humanity than all those people who did have those things. Namely writing novels.

Sure, normie got all those good things as a kid. But normie was forgotten about when 200 years from now they're still reading my books and talking about me. They'll look at my sad life and scorn the normies who made fun of me since childhood because they've all been transformed into villains everyone hates.

I guess all we have now is the long game.
>>
>>38389814
But you forget that no one gives a fuck about your existence. You will live. You will die. You will be forgotten.
>>
>>38389963

I never forgot about that. Can't bring someone down who's at the bottom miserable anon. I'm just saying being a published author would go a long way towards making up for a life of misery and mediocrity inflicted upon be by the normies.

I'll have the last laugh. I'll be forgotten long after they are.
>>
>>38390078
I'll soon forget about you as well but I can respect someone making an effort to be remembered. In the end that's about as much as we can accomplish
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.