[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i stop caring about people and being sentimental and thoughtful?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

How do i stop caring about people and being sentimental and thoughtful? I have tryed to be nice and and all that shit to females but all it gave me was a girlfriend who cheated on me for 9 months in 11th grade. Do women like being treated like trash? Or am i just doing things wrong? I honestly dont understand.
Picture not as related as you think.
>>
>>38387425
>a girlfriend who cheated on me for 9 months in 11th grade.
it was probably your fault tho
>>
>>38387425
You got two choices pal you can date human toxic waste that is the average lazy woman, or be single till your dick atrophies from disuse.
There is no middle ground, desirable responsible women are a myth.
Choose your fate.

Oddly enough, being nice or sentimental or not has very little impact on your options.
>>
>>38387475
Yeah. I was focusing on my gpa more than her. And she grew up in a single mother house hold so i guess it was her fathers fault as much as my own. >>38387487
But from what basis are you geting this info? How do you know?
>>
>>38387512
This is the wisdom of 26 years of life and much thought on the subject.
I'm going with the dick atrophy nice combo personally.
>>
>>38387658
>Bitter 26 year old
Well,thanks for nothing i guess.
>>
>>38387682
not that other guy, but this is what everyone under 30 says, literally.
mark my words: you're going to hit 30 and have a panic attack when you realize you might die unmarried and with no children and no purpose in life whatsoever.

that's what men have now, no fucking purpose whatsoever.
>>
>>38387720
What a time to be alive. Born just in time to ehtier settle for a used up whore or die alone.
>>
>>38387487
>There is no middle ground, desirable responsible women are a myth.
They exist. They just don't like shitheads like yourself.
>>
>>38387769
>>38387769
>What a time to be alive
of course it is,
china just sent quantum information into space, technology is accelerating.
>>
>>38387873
You don't know anything about me and I'm it's not my fault if my experience doesn't align with yours.
>>
>>38387973
I get plenty from your post alone. When you see women as nothing but toxic waste, I would doubt you're any different. Enjoy what you get, it's what you deserve.
>>
>>38388118
Are you average and lazy and a woman?
Then yeah I'll call you toxic waste to your face.
Don't think I mean that about all women though. That's you putting words in my post.

If I get what I deserve I'll be thrilled. I deserve better than this.
>>
>>38388169
You dot deserve anything. No one does. You are pride is misplaced. Just what i would exspect out of someone who posts on this board regularly.
>>
>>38388256
So you don't have what you deserve either right?
And because you don't have it, I don't get to have it either.
Pride too right?
Tell me, if I can't be proud of myself, what should I be proud of?

Your are wrong. About a lot of things.

God captchas suck I need to plug my gold account in on this phone.
>>
>>38388321
You are assuming much from me. Settle down,and actually think about things for a second.
>>
>>38388358
Correct me if I'm wrong. I'll let you think about it instead.
>>
>>38388392
Give e one reason why you deserve anything? What did you do that mades you eligible for a hand out? What are you so proud of? Do not let me remain unenlightened.
>>
In a honesty, it's very difficult to,"stop caring about people and being sentimental and thoughtful", me coming from a very uncaring family when growing up. Sure I'm use to being alone, I just have an urge to be nice, it's something I can't stop doing. I know that I'll be alone for the remainder of my life, but that's okay, as long I don't interfere with anyone's life, I'm content with the way it is now.
>>
>>38388424
Sorry pal I asked first. You're going to be unenlightened for a little while. Point out where I'm am wrong.

Then I'll tell you about me.
>>
>>38388619
I let my emotions get ahold of me. I honestly dont care anymore.
>>
>>38388169
>If I get what I deserve I'll be thrilled. I deserve better than this.

Deserve accordrding to who? God? Will he grant your wishes?

You don't deserve shit and the simple fact you think you are entitled to something just because of being ""nice"". You are being ""nice"" to others because you think that you will deserve and get something. This is not nice. This is the worst type of selfish.
>>
>>38388650
Fine.
I like running. I lost 40 lbs running and now I run a lot.
I did it without looking for a reward or a handout.

You know what sucks though? I can't take this difficult thing I've learned to do, this discipline I've obtained, and use it to work for rewards. The opportunity isn't there.

I have a job, and it rewards me for sitting on my arse. That's what the world is right now, a bleak mess of misincentives. You're paid free money to not work. Women think you're more valuable if you mistreat women and generally be crummy. That's an important one btw. Really makes guys think. What women reward and consequently don't reward.

Anyway. Point being I deserve the chance if nothing else. I don't have even that.
You asked for one thing. There's more useless virtues I have, they almost outnumber my useful sins.
>>
we might need to learn the definition of "deserve' before we start to claim things about it.

if you put in work, make a purchase, make an agreement, then you deserve something. it's not really hard to understand.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.