[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel to have a gf? It's something I cannot imagine?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 14877832.jpg (104KB, 624x850px) Image search: [Google]
14877832.jpg
104KB, 624x850px
How does it feel to have a gf? It's something I cannot imagine?
>>
>>38387110
It's great at the start. Then it kinda gets boring. After that it becomes infuriating and crazy and you keep clinging on to the memories of the way it used to be. Then it's over and there's pain and hate.
>>
Imagine having a best friend who shares maybe 50% of your interests. You can talk for hours and hours, day after day, because just being in this person's presence energizes you. No matter what you're feeling, you look into their eyes and it all washes away, only happiness remains. Also they're sexy as fuck and you get to bang them whenever you want.

After a few months you get used to them and them to you and it becomes work to talk to them. You have to invest effort into the relationship. You have less sex, less midnight conversations, less enjoyment. This is the part where most normies break up and get a new partner to relive the honeymoon phase. If you can pull through this part you build a connection stronger than any connection you will ever feel short of having children.
>>
>>38387350
>Imagine having a best friend

But I've never had friends, anon...
>>
File: 1493987705336.png (20KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
1493987705336.png
20KB, 474x473px
>>38387350
>best friend is normie cousin
>>
Every knew someone so well you knew exactly what they were saying, could see when they were fighting with a word, and finish the sentence for them?
Now imagine you can both do this nearly 24/7, it can be as exhilarating as it can be boring.
>>
>>38387110
First month or so is fun. After that it becomes a burden real quick and you realize just how much of your time and money are wasted by having a girlfriend. Also there's no such thing as love and all women are hypergamous, so have fun with that.
>>
>>38387350
My experience has been this but I've only had 2 "gfs" before. Both of which, after around the 5 month mark, got annoyed by even the slightest hint of working on the relationship and dropped me for random hookups on tinder.

It's fucking infuriating when all I've ever wanted since I was like 15 was just one girl I could be with, have that connection with, get married, and have a family but women don't want that when they can just plow thru a million dicks for the validation they're missing from a real relationship.
>>
File: 1492879362217.jpg (24KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1492879362217.jpg
24KB, 600x338px
>>38387350
Sounds like a lot of trouble before and after the fun stuff. If you don't plan on having children then it's pretty much pointless.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.