[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nice guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0446.jpg (73KB, 489x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0446.jpg
73KB, 489x720px
The phrase "nice guy" doesn't actually mean nice guy, it means creepy narcissistic loser who feels entitled to sex because he doesn't spit on women when he passes them, I'd quite like to reclaim the term nice guy, why can't it describe actual nice guys? Guys who are friendly to cashiers and waiters, guys who don't get angry at kids when they're playing, guys who smile and have nice conversations with people? Why can't it mean any of those things?
>>
>>38387071
Jewish cultural marxism has to change the meanings of words to alter the image of social groups in the eyes of others.
The crackdown on nice guys was the tip of the spear. Edge of the knife. Crack of my ass.
>>
>>38387071
I'd quite like you to stop being a faggot kiss ass to a society of lies.
>>
File: 1487368627521.jpg (181KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1487368627521.jpg
181KB, 894x894px
>>38387071
Because robots need an excuse as to why Stacy doesn't like them and how Chad is bad.
>>
>>38387071
Nice is not a synonym of doormat, its not wrong to expect a kindness for a kindness. Not even just talking about sex, a woman friend will never buy you something or take you anywhere, she won't try to set you up with a friend of hers, they are just selfish bitches.
>>
>>38387117
this is also true about guys though in a sense that woman act this way making other men into drones who don't even hook you up because the way these bitches act.
>>
As an actual nice guy I know what you mean. I hate being lumped in with these entitled jerks who claim to be "nice guys". They think that because they wouldn't rape and murder a girl, it makes them especially nice, and she therefore owes them sex.
>>
>>38387146
keep believing these lies of some kind of perfect society where women don't do wrong doings and screw you, it goes both ways but apparently you think you owe them something in return for nothing but lies and a perception of what they aren't just like your "nice guys persona.
>>
>>38387190
I don't know what you're trying to imply, but I get girls by being a nice guy. A real one, not a robot "nice guy".
>>
>>38387217
you also suck chad/brads dick off of thier lips fresh from a quicky behind your back too you cuck.
>>
>>38387098
>jewish cultural marxism
wew lad
>>
>>38387105
I mean, it's crazy to think that chad is a nice guy, he's literally just a nice guys, he's nice and kind to people, why do the connotations have to be so negative
>>
>>38387071
because what you're describing is called "being normal" in any non-shithole country like the US or other cultural wastelands.
>>
>>38387292
oh look robots have no way to argue with this sentiment so they just say that their opponent is a cuck that eats chad's cum

how surprising
>>
>>38387071
Nice guy = Beta cuck. As simple as that.
>>
File: 1499466409905.jpg (32KB, 615x456px) Image search: [Google]
1499466409905.jpg
32KB, 615x456px
>>38387338
oh look im intelligent mabie i could accept the truth now!
>>
nice guys are just inexperienced virgins who've never been told how to act around women. They try to be courteous and nice because that's what they took away from romantic movies and their mother, and then they get frustrated when faced with the reality that women don't want that primarily and can't make sense of it all.
They fail to see that hugh grant isn't just nice and courteous, he's also british, good looking, a bit of a jerk and cocky.

most nice guys grow out of their faulty assumptions.
>>
>>38387071
>nice guy, it means creepy narcissistic loser who feels entitled to sex because he doesn't spit on women when he passes them
I open the door for the elderly and young.
The men and the women.
Being nice BECAUSE ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.
Thats being "nice"
I dunno what fucking straw man you are using but stop it.
>tattoos
Called it.
>you find a wallet on the ground with a 1000$ and the IDs and SS of a man.
>do you give it back or turn it in to the police?
>or act like a nigger and snatch the money?
What you answer defines who you are.
>>
>>38387434
>nice guys are just inexperienced virgins who've never been told how to act around women
B I N G O B I N G O
Thats his fucking name o.
Mother fuckers are not taught how to be around women and when PUA try Femnazies shame them and want it banned.
>>
>>38387465
You're exactly the kind of man the zog machine wants to disenfranchise and alienate.
Be a criminal and you'll get women goy.
>>
It's convenient when all the me you don't want to fuck are secretly evil rapists.
>>
The truth is women only like antisocial men. It was a freudian slip on a fuckhuge scale that they actually changed the connotation behind the term "nice guy" to mean all around contemptible man.
>>
File: Agent_Sithxxx.jpg (39KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
Agent_Sithxxx.jpg
39KB, 625x417px
opinion, opinion, opinion. conjecture. a little bit of speculation. opinion, opinion, opinion, more speculation.

exclamation!!!
>>
>>38387465
Everything you've described is just good morals
Morals are independent of the rest of your personality

A 'nice guy', as I understand it, is someone who reads the social-situation wrong and tries to change it with submissive actions
To misread social ques or misinterpret them as sexual advances shows an immaturity that is extremely undesirable and if a nice guy gets angry at the rejection and lashes out (everyone gets upset at rejection but the mature keep it to themselves) it only reinforces their immaturity

Don't confuse your morals for this 'nice guy' stuff, which is just a specific social classification
>>
>>38387646
Yeah, kinda
This is /r9k/ and we're talking about a social issue, there is gonna be some theorizing done to help a few robots cope with their mistakes and pretend they wont make those mistakes again with their newfound 'knowledge'
>>
>>38387639
The ones who changed the meaning were the entitled jerks who started calling themselves "nice guys".
>>
>>38387687
You misunderstand what a nice guy is. It means a guy who is nice. What you describe is a rude boi, the opposite of a nice guy. I know it's confusing because nice people are usually nice and rude people are usually rude, so you want them to mean something different. It's not a trick question though. Nice really does mean nice.
>>
just replace the word nice with kind

problem solved
>>
>>38387748
I only see women call men nice guys, since women changed the meaning of the term why would a man use it to describe themselves?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.