[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you working out yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: Zkcpe3k.jpg (67KB, 908x446px) Image search: [Google]
Zkcpe3k.jpg
67KB, 908x446px
Why aren't you working out yet?
>>
>>38387007
>put on some music
>lift weights
do this for 2 minutes once a day and you will be ripped in no time
>>
I have no money and I hate people and also outside how do I get in shape without leaving my room and without spending money
>>
>>38387007
I am.
It doesn't fixes autism nor gets you girls. Face>Height>Frame
>>
File: 9cc.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
9cc.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>38387007
hfgdbajsbkjsbfkjsdbfsdfsdf
>>
>>38387007
Shaving his balding head was a bigger improvement. Seriously why do half bald guys keep their hair I will never get
>>
>24/hr gym has shitty pop music playing full blast at 3AM
>>
>>38387029
What kind of music?

origidigidingdong
>>
>>38387007
Because working out won't change my manlet height, you stupid faggot. Girls will always ignore my 5'2" body.
Working out is only a solution if you're a tall man.
>>
cause I don't want muscles, I just want a flat stomach with no love handles. I probably just have to run but boy do I not feel like going outside.
>>
working out certainly has a lot of benefits but if you go into it hoping that it's going to totally change everything about you, you're going to become incredibly depressed when it doesn't

also if you want to look more attractive to women you're better off just trying to get low body fat. women like low bodyfat way more than muscles
>>
>>38387052
Just do bodyweight exercises and save up money for things like a barbell and dumbbells, better than nothing
>>
oijhjklfjhpfgjhfghfgh
>>
>>38387096
>the guy in the pic is 5'7"
stop making excuses
>>
uh oh mugi is gonna get eaten
>>
>>38387892
And this guy is rolling in pussy?

There's a big difference between 5'7" and 5'2". The first height is doable if you get everything else right but it doesn't matter how good looking and fit you are, if you're shorter than about 50% of the women you're trying to talk to, it doesn't matter. You underestimate how shallow and selfish and animalistic most women are.
>>
>>38387091
amon amarth

niggersniggersniggers
>>
>>38387964
no hes rolling in faggots now fuck off
>>
>seems hard
>I'm lazy
>no idea what I'm supposed to be doing
>too anxious and poor for gym
>it won't fix my face
>it won't fix my teeth
>it won't regrow my hair
>it won't make my dick bigger
>it won't take away my autism

Doesn't seem worth it.
>>
>>38387052
Lay on floor, start doing sit-ups. Do yoga or w/e. Run your stairways up and down 2 times.

It does not matter what you start with, as long as you do not injure yourself.
The only magic button is always DO IT AGAIN TOMORROW, despite the muscle burn.
And in 1-2 weeks add something different and maybe then start giving a shit over what musclegroup to train.
>>
File: 3rtkx.jpg (137KB, 1000x644px) Image search: [Google]
3rtkx.jpg
137KB, 1000x644px
mio striped pantsu
>>
File: 1484687261751.png (124KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1484687261751.png
124KB, 500x373px
>>38387007
the guy on the left looks actually like a nice and friendly guy, someone you would want to spend your time with

while the guy on the right just looks like a wanna be douchebag
>>
>>38387073

Generally it's an improvement, but there are a few guys who actually pull off the bald up top+hair on sides look better than a totally shaved head. I had a bald roommate who used to keep his hair in a ponytail, and it looked better than when he finally shaved completely.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.