[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots finding hot girls as old guys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: DEutoG3U0AA268A.jpg (139KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DEutoG3U0AA268A.jpg
139KB, 1200x675px
Imagine being an old virgin robot and maybe in the future a hot girl falls in love with you.

Is this possible? Could future girls that will be born in 2030 possible fall in love with me in 2050?
>>
>>38386900
>falls in love
Its not love anon.
>>
>>38386909
But what does it mean if she sits on your lap and moves around while sitting?
>>
>>38386900
Teen girls want men not boys, if you got a job and money and aren't fuck ugly, you actually could get a girl, you could also get arrested too.
>>
File: 1486865456920.jpg (551KB, 1170x882px) Image search: [Google]
1486865456920.jpg
551KB, 1170x882px
>>38386900
You stupid or something, OP? On top of being a faggot?
>>
File: DErXXuYXkAAGmJr.jpg (81KB, 780x519px) Image search: [Google]
DErXXuYXkAAGmJr.jpg
81KB, 780x519px
>>38386935
I want to live in a future where hot young girls will like me as an old virgin Robot.
>>
>>38386900
>love
they just want to suck the money out of your dick. Not that this is any different for young guys though desu
>>
File: 1490173860451.jpg (249KB, 1270x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1490173860451.jpg
249KB, 1270x1022px
>>38386945
This is probably bait, because I refuse to believe someone this naive is on this site and board.
>>
You gotta be a Chad for that to work. Then it's easy.

t. Chad in his mid 30s who fucks girls in their early 20s
>>
>>38386900
It's Korwin he's top shit in poland.
>>
File: monopoly-man.jpg (13KB, 295x264px) Image search: [Google]
monopoly-man.jpg
13KB, 295x264px
>cosplay as the monopoly guy
>all the bitches want your dick
Really makes you think about what women like in men.
>>
>>38386900
Isn't he in the embassy of poland or something?
>>
>>38386945
>I want to live in a future where hot young sexbots entertain old men in the retirement home

Fixed that for my personal realism.
>>
>>38387054
for some reason i thought he was the polish PM but turns out she's a woman, maybe he's an ambassador. doesn't seem to be the US ambassador, either

i remember the mustache, dude looks kinda look Franz Joseph I of Austria without the sideburns
>>
>>38387101
okay so i'm glad i found out about this fella through some bullshit thread on r9k

>Korwin-Mikke is a popular public figure in mass media and in the Internet, mainly due to his unusual or eccentric ways of demonstrating his political stances. For instance, together with the Polish musician Krzysztof Skiba, he protested against the high taxes in Poland by eating his tax return in front of the Polish revenue service office

>One of Korwin-Mikke's idiosyncratic claims that caught public attention was him denying the basis for women's suffrage, as according to him most women were not interested in politics anyway and would more often vote for a welfare state.[18] He also claims that women are generally less intelligent than men. However, he also makes it clear that he perceives intelligence as a very specific criterion and that on average, women have better memory and are generally wiser and more patient than men.[19] To back up his claims, he pointed out that in the top 100 chess players there is only one woman.[5] On the other hand, he does not deny women the passive right to vote and he claims that Margaret Thatcher is his political authority; he attended her funeral.[20][21][22]

>In 2014, Korwin-Mikke was fined by the President of the European Parliament for 'expressing himself in a racist manner'.[28] The decision was taken due to Korwin-Mikke's speech given during the plenary session on 16 July, when Korwin-Mikke had compared the EU employment policy to the policy of John Kennedy's administration and concluded that: 'we have 20 million Europeans who are now negroes of Europe'.[29][30] According to Korwin-Mikke the word 'negroes' was not meant as an offence, but rather referred to the song by John Lennon and Yoko Ono 'Woman is the Nigger of the world'.

>In 2016, he married Dominika Sibiga, the former "Miss UPR" and the mother of his two youngest children, who is 44 years his junior.[42]

fucking sick
>>
If you don't know he's a polish fringe politician and has some following, which included fan he eventually married, like 50 years younger than him. Just made two kids, too. I like him but he's not exactly an ex robot, quite opposite if anything.
>>
File: DEusYuaXsAEmAgA.jpg (32KB, 480x872px) Image search: [Google]
DEusYuaXsAEmAgA.jpg
32KB, 480x872px
>>38387132
He is my hero. He is the hero of robots!
>>
>>38386900
>>38386945
>>38387212
Women let old men get away with hugging them, carrying them, holding them funny, and even groping them, because the women see the old man as completely harmless and non-sexual.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.