[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>155 IQ >even put IQ in resume >still no job Why do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 4fb.jpg (233KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4fb.jpg
233KB, 1000x1000px
>155 IQ
>even put IQ in resume
>still no job

Why do chads only get employment?
>>
>>38385280

because u put IQ in the resume LOL
>>
File: Spoiler Image.png (2KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Spoiler Image.png
2KB, 100x100px
>>38385280
They're intimidated by your power, Anon.
>>
File: 1500103090007.png (275KB, 862x568px) Image search: [Google]
1500103090007.png
275KB, 862x568px
Because they want a physically and mentally able worker op. If you have one but lack the other one, you're fucked
>>
Who the fuck puts their IQ on the resume, it literally implies you have no other redeeming factor but a frivolous number to flaunt around. Which indicates that you are not only arrogant, socially unaware (as socially aware people would realise you don't put IQs on resumes in the first place), and accomplished nothing so that you have to resort to such a move kekekekek
>>
>>38385280
Dumb redditfag
>>
Name: anon

Employment history: none

IQ: 155

Hobbies: watching rick and morty

If that's what you're resume looks like, you will never get a job in this lifetime
>>
>>38385280
Omg you put the fucking IQ in the resume, for fuck sake, must be b8
>>
File: b9c.jpg (54KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
b9c.jpg
54KB, 680x598px
Make fun of me all you want, would have deleted this thread if I knew it'd just be a trollfest.

What makes you think all the retarded plebs at Dunkin' donuts are better then me when i'm literally more mentally superior and capable then every one of them.

It's a sad fucking world where you listing your intelligence capabilities on a job application actually is a detriment to you rather then a benefit
>>
>>38386039
Youre gonna be alright anon, just keep pushin
>>
>>38386039

LOL dyou think its actually easy to work fast food

Try it im serious. Its mentally taxing af
>>
>>38385280
I'm a recruiter, any time I see someone's IQ on a CV I trash it, but not before sending it around to my friends for the to laugh at. It's retarded don't do it please, we just laugh at you
>>
File: 1499672107122.png (179KB, 294x282px) Image search: [Google]
1499672107122.png
179KB, 294x282px
When an employer sees "high iq" they know you are a sheltered faggot who thinks recognising patterns means he's hot shit and will probably endlessly back talk from his superiority complex over a faggot number from clicking on some boxes in an online test.
>>
did you walk up to the manager and give him a firm handshake
>>
>>38386039
Think about this realistically. What reason do they have to believe that number you gave them? Not a damn thing. It's zero effort "look at me i'm smart" signalling, and it's indicative of you being arrogant, which is a bad quality in an individual expected to work with a team .
>>
>>38386235
>look at how resentful of smart people I am!
>>
>>38385280
The Employers are jealous of your superior intellect, m'leige.
>>
>>38386386
No, it's not right place to put it on a cv, seriously op. I got a 1st from oxford and that's the thing I brag about not my god damn iq
>>
>>38386425
>first from oxford
>works as a HR whale
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>38386039
K E FUCKING K
>>
>>38386039
I mean, I can begin to explain why what you said right here and why in general you're a fucking retard, but it's a shit ton of typing and I really cba
>>
>>38386441
Yea my degree is fucking useless, I shouldn't have gone to uni
>>
>>38386305
this
Send screenshots of your resume, so we can correct it
>>
>>38386499
If you hadn't gone to uni you wouldn't have any job at all like the rest of us. The needing a degree to stack shelves meme is truer than ever
>>
put open availability on your resume for any fast food job and literally nothing else and they will hire you
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.