[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>being so introverted that you don't have much of a real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>being so introverted that you don't have much of a real personality and have multiple identities you subconsciously switch to depending on who you're talking to
>>
What does it mean to have a real personality anyway?
>>
yeah i dont have a personality really and no hobbies but i kinda change how i act according to who it is
>>
>>38379836
I guess a singular way that you can be defined with, I keep switching between obviously-not-straight, angry old man, mentally unstable and cry baby
>>
>>38379813
>have multiple identities you subconsciously switch to depending on who you're talking to
Almost everyone does this
>>
Lots of people do this however the extent of how much they change depends on the person
>>
>>38379813
Sounds like yall have BPD like me although I'm not sure if this is exclusive to BPD or just everyone with BPD has this
>>
>>38379813
sorry you're just a normal person
>>
File: 1480803147801.png (109KB, 246x248px) Image search: [Google]
1480803147801.png
109KB, 246x248px
People always assumed I was a "stoic" kid, so I played along and just tried my best to fit their expectation. I'm actually quite sentimental and a huge weeb. Nobody knows it though. And now I'm too old to let it out.
>>
>>38380056
i have bpd and i do this
>>
File: IMG_1094.png (140KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1094.png
140KB, 500x493px
>having enough basic social skills to properly judge and react to social situations means i'm a special unique introvert!
>>
>>38380056
This is more Schizoid than anything else.

When your AvPD gets so bad that you need to create a hollow exterior persona or personae to hide behind, you can drift into Schizoid territory. Most Schizoids are probably just AvPDs who can't admit to having human feelings even to their therapist, anyway.
>>
>>38379813
That's a part of aging senpai. Everything you mimic or switch between really is a part of you, the struggle comes in reconciling all of those identities into one that's more cohesive.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.