[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looks > lol Personality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1499596759801.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499596759801.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
Relationships are meaningless if you can't get an attractive gf.
>>
>>38379659
What do you think the point of a relationship is?
>>
File: ad_167553005.jpg (65KB, 739x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ad_167553005.jpg
65KB, 739x1000px
>>38379780
To wake up next to a hamplanet every day of course.
>>
>>38379850
Hamplanets usually have shit personalities so it kind of evens out
>>
Untrue. It wouldn't matter how someone looked granted that you match up well together. Two skinny people look cute together, two chubby people look cute together.
And of course, personality is far more important. How can you spend the rest of your life with someone if you don't click? Looks fade with age. That's when you see someone's true beauty.
>>
>>38379659
This girl looks so ugly. On the inside obviously. And if you took off the makeup shed be ugly on the outside as well.
>>
>>38379917
>>38379967
>b-but that personality though
>>
>>38379997
Nah, fat people almost always have poor personalities. Being fat indicates a fundamental problem with their psychology.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>38380009
>I'm telling you guys (chuckles) it is all about that p (snickers a bit) the personality bros (died of laughter)
>>
>>38379997
I'm saying if you're a fat diabetic lard, then go for diabetic lard who'd understand you better. You might be happier. It's easier to appreciate someone whose had similar life experiences to you.
And yes, personality is still more important because we'll all look shit one day.
>>
>>38380053
Normie get out now!

(fuck you this is original)
>>
>>38380113
>The one who isn't vapidly interested in looks is the norman
Really stimulates the synapses
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.