[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey champ, I think you're really talented guy. I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Give that manager a.jpg (39KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
Give that manager a.jpg
39KB, 612x408px
Hey champ, I think you're really talented guy. I've seen what you been doing on the computer there, and I'm just blown away by how good you are on the computer. And so... you know what? I got a job for you. You're coming with me, you're hired! I got an opening for you at my firm, and how's this, starting salary; $200,000/m. What do you think about that? Listen champ I need ya on my team, I've seen what you can do on the computer!
>>
Hell yeah dad! Here's my resume, with good eye contact and a firm handshake.

I want the job, Dad.
>>
*smiles and firmly shakes hand while maintaining eye contact* Yes sir! I can't wait to put my talents to use, I'll make an excellent addition to the workforce!
>>
>>38378311
my dad actually thinks I'm good with computers
it doesn't help that I have a CS degree
it doesn't help that I try to help him out all the time
it doesn't help that I keep all my own desktops
>>
>>38378311
I knew that Khan academy Excel course would pay off.
>>
sometimes you just gotta dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE
>>
>>38378311
Gee dad I told you! Shitposting was going to get me far somehow.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.