[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do liberal girls make good waifus and moms when they settle down?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Liberal GF.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Liberal GF.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
Do liberal girls make good waifus and moms when they settle down? Or should I become conservative to meet better girls?
>>
>liberal
>good mum

lol nice meme
>>
>>38377513
If you're conservative when you're young you don't have a heart. If you're a liberal when you're old you don't have a brain.
>>
>>38377671
t. 13 year olds
>>
>>38377513
Liberal as in average girl or as in mentally ill female?
>>
>when they settle down
Lmao, why would you settle down for some used goods roastie.
>>
>>38377513
Most girls are only liberals because it's in style and in reality don't really care much about politics beyond that it's popular among men. Any girl I've met is easily educated into realizing how terrible liberalism is but presenting them facts and pointing out how fucking crazy liberals are. If you can find a wholesome conservative girl you'll save yourself a ton of trouble though. Bonus points if she's a libertarian.
>>
>>38377756

Spoiler: there's no avoiding "used goods" unless you grow up Mormon and marry your HS sweetheart at age 19.
>>
>>38377513
>>38377756
This. If you settle down with used goods, then you're part of the problem. Let those roasties an hero, thankfully it's slowly becoming a trend among 30-40 year old roasties.

>>38377783
There are girls that aren't used goods and have low partner count. The only problem? She's going to be ugly as fuck.
>>
>>38377783
I get off knowing that I fucked girls asses and never called them back who will turn 30 marry some beta and only suck his dick on super special occasions.
>>
>furry tatoos
If you get married with this person you are beyond stupid.
>>
>>38377529
This.

>>38377703
t.Reddit

>>38377756
Also this.

>>38377880
You jammy bastard.
>>
>implying that a liberal or a conservative girl would want to fuck you let alone get them impregnated
>>
why does it fucking matter?
>>
stop posting this orphan whore
>>
A girl that doesn't care about politics, that is your best bet. Intelligence is more than political stance is it not.
>>
>>38377513
whatever the ideology, you or I will never have a shot at landing a girl anyway, so this is a meaningless thread.
now normies might want to go toward traditional conservative girls, but this is really only conservative girls from somewhat isolated cultures. even girls today who claim to be conservative just LARP conservative to some extent and still engage in all the modern hedonistic degeneracy that the free spirits do, because they're surrounded by it at every front and that lifestyle is just too tempting for them to resist.
>>
File: 1435763269215.png (341KB, 475x571px) Image search: [Google]
1435763269215.png
341KB, 475x571px
back to >>>/d2g/
>>
thank fuck soe left dota
>>
>settle down

Heheh
>>
Not everything is black and white. Stop being such an autist.
>>
>>38377513
Liberal women should be avoided at all costs. Conservative women don't exist.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.