[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

femanon here with terrible social and performance anxiety and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0234.gif (24KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0234.gif
24KB, 268x200px
femanon here with terrible social and performance anxiety and starting classes next week. i want to dress so no one approaches me or notices me, any tips? also hoodies and sweatpants all the time is suicide here since i live in AL
>>
File: benitohawking.jpg (59KB, 465x315px) Image search: [Google]
benitohawking.jpg
59KB, 465x315px
Clothes don't actually matter, if you wear revealing things you might get looked at more often but bodies are what they are. If a guy wants to talk to you, he will.

Enjoy your free practice socialization, anon.
>>
>>38377400
wear a german DDR uniform
>>
No matter what you wear there will be some schmuck desperate enough to talk to you unless you're literally deformed or morbidly obese
>>
Just dont wear makeup
also pls be my gf
>>
You sound just like me, anon. Can sympathise. Anyway, if you're somewhere super hot I'm not sure if my clothing suggestions will work but I can try.
Firstly, wear jeans or pants that cover your legs entirely. Secondly, your clothing should be dark. Thirdly, no make up. Fourthly, bring your phone or something to write with and bury yourself into it so nobody will talk to you. Finally, your seating position is important. Also take the front corner as you'll be near a wall and away from the le kewl kids who sit up the back.
Any questions?
>>
>>38377400
It doesn't matter what you wear.
It doesn't matter what you do.
It doesn't matter where you are.
Listen and understand. Chad is out there. He can't be bargained with, he can't be reasoned with. He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear, and he absolutely will not stop. Ever. Until you are laid.
>>
>>38377496
being ugly only triggers hate and bullies, it's better to just look normally and ignore people as if one has autism
>>
>>38377400
Jeans that are kind of loose, hoodie, shirt that sticks out a little bit from under the hoodie, hair either parted middle or ponytail
>>
wear a gingham dress, choker, earrings, flats and get a bf.
>>
>>38377496
>>38377552
>>38377400

You know what, why do girls hate being approached anyway?
>>
>>38377566
Because not just guys are afraid of social interaction. You just feel obligated to talk to me.
>>
>>38377566
The majority of normal women don't.

Ever listened to a conversation between women, where one of them "complains" to the other about guys constantly hitting on her? She's stroking her ego when she does that and she signals to other women and guys that she is, indeed, desirable.

Women fucking love these backhanded self-directed compliments, which anyone with a brain and social awareness can see right through.

It would be comparable to a guy "complaining" about how his large dick intimidates women to another dude, while there are women around.
>>
OP here, thank you for your replies. i'm digging the part the hair in the middle and no makeup. the only problem is if i attract other boys like me as well. where should i sit? if i sit in the back i'll look like a dramatic anime faggette but if i sit in the front i will look like a goody two shoes.
>>
>>38377400
don't shower or wear make up, dont smile, make sure your hair is always messy. that will basically keep most guys away. also don't give betas the time of day, at all, nothing worse than an orbiter who thinks he might have a chance.
>>
>>38377866
no one really gives a shit, in fact if you sit in the front you can probably copy off the people who actually give a shit school. in all honesty you should probably work on socializing yourself. can;t live your whole life being a timid ghost.
>>
Just so you know, seeing a badly dressed woman fills me with desire for her.
>>
>>38377866
sitting in the front off to the side is fine, you'll only look like a goody two shoes if you sit front middle. and corners= fewer potential conversationalists with whom to deal.
>>
File: SUPqxZv9.jpg (24KB, 300x389px) Image search: [Google]
SUPqxZv9.jpg
24KB, 300x389px
>>38377916
this, keep in mind you will be surrounded by stacies and average girls, so not every guy will be hunting your pussy, for you are just one of many. also unless you really want to, avoid weeb shit and clubs that would obviously be a haven for betas who would hound you.
>you could just disguise yourself as an sjw, instant dick repellent
>>
>>38378069
Don't actually do this, you'd get male feminists hounding you.
>>
>>38377400
What's the name of that hentai in the shitty fake gif from OP?

I think I have seen that once but maybe I'm thinking of taimanin asagi.
>>
Wear a wedding dress and they'll think you're married and leave you alone
>>
>>38378094
actually no, they would be too cucked to aproach her, just scream rape and they run hyenas and all the feminazis will gather like a hive to drag upon the forbidden wood to feast on there timid flesh.
>>
>>38377969
>femanon
>can;t live your whole life being a timid ghost.

Yes, yes they can.
>>
>>38378162
acutally this could work, just buy a shitty ring from walmart and wear it on your ring finger and theyll stay away.
>>
>tfw no social anxiety gf to support so she never has to go outside
>>
>>38378106
i have no idea. i don't watch anime for fear that people will judge me. especially hentai.
>>
I live in AL too I find that wearing dark clothes and don't have any overly colorful hair, don't touch anyone and mostlikly they won't touch you, hairstyle doesn't matter and a hoodie would help
>>
move to texas, better people and better weather.
>>
>>38378268
texas is where my best friend's dad molested me. would not like to encounter him again.
>>
>>38378514
not sure if you've noticed but Texas is pretty fucking big, don't mean to invalidate your molestation but there dad isnt going be waiting for you at the border. just move somewhere in dallas or austin and you'll be fine.
not too mention you could always just taze the cunt in the balls on the infinitily small chance you run into him.
>>
>>38377603
But you're in complete control of the situation when another guy comes to talk to you, you can tell him to go fuck off and no one can say no.

Is this about the meme where men beat women who reject them?
>>
>>38378652
when another dude approaches you, do you tell him to fuck off?
ofc not, you have to maintain a certain politeness in class, you cant just tell people to go away directly, you are gonna spend years with them, better to have them not approach you in the first place
>>
>no makeup
>baggy polo shirt
>mom jeans
>short hair (just ask your stylist for a "hitler youth")
>sandals
>jansport backpack
>Lisa Frank everything
Should be a good balance of crazy/lesbian/comfy to let people know there's something seriously wrong with you.
>>
>>38378609
yeah yeah i know, it's the anxiety that is making me feel like i will definitely encounter him again. i wish i was morbidly obese or something
>>
>>38378713
If the problem isn't dudes talking you to ask you out and instead it's about every conversation why are you singling out dudes, anyway?
>>
>>38378720
mcdonalds is right around the corner.
>>
File: DW1hgCL.jpg (79KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
DW1hgCL.jpg
79KB, 500x566px
>>38377400
>i want to dress so no one approaches me
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.