[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do modern women have any goals, opinions or aspirations besides

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: HandmadeSlightElephantbeetle.webm (527KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
HandmadeSlightElephantbeetle.webm
527KB, 480x480px
Do modern women have any goals, opinions or aspirations besides being a whore?

They "go to the gym" to stand in the same position exercising the same muscles over and over for an hour straight to make their ass comically oversized

They shop for clothes, which is either vaccuum-sealed spandex or linen ponchos that are one gentle breeze away from showing everyone their tits

They take photos of themselves in these clothes in contrived positions trying to make themselves look as fuckable as possible and upload themselves to various social media outlets

The closest thing to any kind of interest or "opinion" they seem to have is consuming entertainment other people created, meaning the new Kodak Black album. Which most of the time still seems to go back to sex, being songs you can shake your ass to

How many women do you even see doing jobs? As in actual jobs, not "social media managers" where they reply to criticisms of the company they work at with inane platitudes on Twitter, not "receptionists" where they type in someone's name into an Excel spreadsheet at a leisurely pace, not Instagram models where they show up to a location and stand still in clothing for 30 minutes while people take pictures of them. "Actual jobs" as in a skilled profession that people will pay you for both because it offers something valuable to the company.

I'd be a cunt too if this were my existence and I were so incredibly useless I couldn't change despite anyone and everyone despite it being so incredibly easy
>>
>>38377311
Hilarious.

Thanks for coming.
>>
>>38377278
mom works at the old folks home but she's not a modern woman
my older sister works at a makeup store so yet
>>
Hell yeah
Goals slay yass
>>
How you have managed to convince yourself that the majority of modern men aren't of comparable shallowness is well beyond me.
>>
It's sad.
Everybody is so lost these days.
I hope we can make it better for the next generation.
>>
>>38377763
Is it now?

It that such an unbelievable concept?

99.9% of virtually everything people would consider worth talking about or even the infrastructure that makes society function is done by men

What is it about modern men that makes you think they're as vapid as the gender with no goals or aspirations besides looking fuckable, proceeds to shoehorns this sexualized image of themself everywhere they can having their feet kissed with everything they do because of it and then proceeds to vehemently slag anybody that regards them in a sexual way with the vague platitude that "women are not objects"
>>
Even make up was created by men, women are literally nothing but leeches.
>>
>>38377278
>How many women do you even see doing jobs?
Lots. They even are can join the army and police forces nowadays. That's exactly the problem. They should be housewives. If you have a girlfriend/wife and she has a job she will most likely cheat on you with her boss or some shit.
>>
>>38377278
>Do modern women have any goals, opinions or aspirations besides being a whore?
Sure.

>They "go to the gym" to stand in the same position exercising the same muscles over and over for an hour straight to make their ass comically oversized
Not in my experience. But I go to a gym with specific instructor-led routines which vary a lot.

>They shop for clothes, which is either vaccuum-sealed spandex or linen ponchos that are one gentle breeze away from showing everyone their tits
Tons of women don't wear this shit.

>How many women do you even see doing jobs?
I'm a software developer, many of my fellow developers, including higher up ones, are women.
>>
>>38378304
Oh, I also have a PhD in math. Many of my fellow grad students were women, many of my students were women, and a couple of postdocs and professors were women.
>>
Where are the normal women?

They're either vapid whores who disgust me or over-achievers like >>38378326 who make me feel inadequate.
>>
>>38378326
I also have a PhD in math. What was your research field
>>
>>38378436
Software developers are overachievers now? Learning to program is no cakewalk but it's not that hard.

>>38378493
Discrete geometry. You?
>>
>>38378511
>Software developers are overachievers now?
To an extent, yes.
But more so the PhD.
>>
I think we need a return to hardcore traditionalism. Hedonism and relativity have messed us up badly.
>>
>>38378304
>many of my fellow developers, including higher up ones, are women
Are they hired because they're women?

Because software companies are some of the most limp-wristed and accommodating environments there are when it comes to affirmative action
>>
>>38378719
Embarrassing post, I need to close the thread after reading
>>
>>38378850
Yeah it's so obvious why what that's not true you'd think you would have an argument of some kind
>>
>>38378920
I have no stake in this
But also I value my time and energy more than to argue on fucking r9k
>>
>>38378938
Well whatever the argument you have but won't say is, mine is better

Looks like I win
>>
>>38378511
so basically looking for hidden ellipsoids?

kek

I think when OP talked about jobs he meant work that contributes to society
>>
>>38377278
what possible motivation does a hot woman have to do anything when all she has to do is ovulate and men will throw money at her?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.